Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Father Cries Out And Said Chrisland: My Daughter Died Of Electrocution, Father C - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Cries Out And Said Chrisland: My Daughter Died Of Electrocution, Father C (642 Views)

Man Dies Of Electrocution While Vandalising Campaign Billboard In Ibadan / Parents Find Out Married Daughter Died 9 Months Ago- Husband Forgot To Tell Them / Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Cries Out And Said Chrisland: My Daughter Died Of Electrocution, Father C by Sweet081(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Whitney Adeniran, a 12-year-old student at Chrisland International School, is believed to have died during a school inter-house sporting event in Lagos. Her father claims she was electrocuted.

The assertion was made by Dr. Michael Adeniran in an interview with the BBC Pidgin on Sunday.

In contrast, the school administration said in a statement on Sunday that the dead fell “in public view and not under any hidden conditions,” adding that she was taken for immediate medical attention at the closest hospital.

The school continued, “Our initial response was to utilize closeness to first aid, by determining the nearest medical institution to send her to, where the doctor on duty delivered oxygen and every aid available on her.
Continue Reading what happen:
https://infotrend.com.ng/2023/02/12/father-cries-out-and-said-chrisland-my-daughter-died-of-electrocution-father-claims/

Re: Father Cries Out And Said Chrisland: My Daughter Died Of Electrocution, Father C by hisgrace090: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
What are people turning to, after all the plae from this family for truth the school maintained that the girl slumps and died.
What a world and what a people.
Re: Father Cries Out And Said Chrisland: My Daughter Died Of Electrocution, Father C by elonmuskbaby: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Has the school been shut down because that's what I want to hear undecided

Try it with some parents, they'll burn down the school undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Cries Out And Said Chrisland: My Daughter Died Of Electrocution, Father C by Olabode971(f): 12:02am On Feb 13, 2023
The school is totally acrue to bad and sad news....

And the school fee will much exorbitant like that oh...

#ShutDownChrisLand
Re: Father Cries Out And Said Chrisland: My Daughter Died Of Electrocution, Father C by PerfectStranger(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2023
This school again?🥴

(1) (Reply)

Sentenced To Death / Man Killed In Ebonyi Over Inability To Pay N8,000 Debt / Pastor Imprisoned For Sheep Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.