Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Naira Swap: How Is It Affecting Your Business - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Swap: How Is It Affecting Your Business (362 Views)

3 Things To Know About Supreme Court Judgement On Naira Swap / Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap / Why CBN Shouldn’t Extend Naira Swap Deadline – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Swap: How Is It Affecting Your Business by SGANIVA(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
This naira swap of thing has really affected my business,am a transpoter and many drivers can no longer meet up with there weekly remittance .

Here in Onitsha which is the most commerciallize city in eastern region well known for businesses,most of the customers are no longer coming to the market ,

A driver that goes three trip a day are now faced with a lot of difficulties, with fuel scarcity

people are really surfering and businesses are really loosing a lot of money and what about people who are doing business with bank loans.what about people in interior villages

This is not how to change country's currency,
In every society ,a rich man will always have there way, CBN should stop surfering us abeg
Re: Naira Swap: How Is It Affecting Your Business by bamideo: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Its well my brother
Re: Naira Swap: How Is It Affecting Your Business by Iamgrey5(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Your Obidient family wants you to endure until Tinubu cries.

Infact you are already a lying Urchin according to them.
Re: Naira Swap: How Is It Affecting Your Business by SGANIVA(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
You surpporting CBN and buhari what are you gaining in all this , you praise them in the night and go back to ATM in the morning,

if things continue's like this, most of this banks will be force to shutdown, because I don't think the can withstand the wrath of the masses
Re: Naira Swap: How Is It Affecting Your Business by Pierced(f): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
The worst part is banks won't accept the old notes......so people into business won't also accept the old notes.

Banks should better not open in states like Lagos..... because the kind of anger they would see ehn.......😔😔😔😔
Re: Naira Swap: How Is It Affecting Your Business by Pickmycall: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
I withdrew a new 1k note at a pos centre for 350naira as charge's.The business owner told me he bought the 1k new mint from Eko bank in pH.I wonder why banks are using customers money to trade with POS operators,while the owner cannot get them.
Re: Naira Swap: How Is It Affecting Your Business by SGANIVA(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Very bad, very wicked set of people, CBN is so clueless
Pickmycall:
I withdrew a new 1k note at a pos centre for 350naira as charge's.The business owner told me he bought the 1k new mint from Eko bank in pH.I wonder why banks are using customers money to trade with POS operators,while the owner cannot get them.
Re: Naira Swap: How Is It Affecting Your Business by SGANIVA(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Is like na only me dey surfer for this swap of a thing
Re: Naira Swap: How Is It Affecting Your Business by Houseontherock1: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
SGANIVA:
Is like na only me dey surfer for this swap of a thing
It's not affecting only you, but you are the only obidient complaining openly. Like they say, this is "just for a while", bear with Emefailure and Bubu.

(1) (Reply)

How Obidients Will Celebrate After 2023 Election. / Old Naira Notes No More Legal Tender – CBN Declares / Photos: What Is Going On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.