Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Time To Speak The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Speak The Truth (777 Views)

Donal Trump Speak The Truth About Nigeria. / Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Speak The Truth by Drsnives(m): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
My fellow countrymen, few years ago when buhari wanted to run for presidency during his first term when his certificate issue came up, some of our former athletes defended him, Victor ikpeba precisely even said should buhari present NEPA bill as his certificate he will still vote for him, now look as the mess and ridicule a whole giant of Africa is in. Where is ikpeba today? Shame no let am come out.

Coming back to this present time. some of our brothers from the West are insisting on imposing another sick man to us all in the name of "its our turn, haba make una fear God abeg nah, tribalism will take us no where... You shouldn't because of hatred of a particular region make us all to suffer for another 8years. If that old man enters hmm, I will stop here
He who has ears make e use am well well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Speak The Truth by yarimo(m): 12:42am On Feb 13, 2023
Drsnives:
My fellow countrymen, few years ago when buhari wanted to run for presidency during his first term when his certificate issue came up, some of our former athletes defended him, Victor ikpeba precisely even said should buhari present NEPA bill as his certificate he will still vote for him, now look as the mess and ridicule a whole giant of Africa is in. Where is ikpeba today? Shame no let am come out.

Coming back to this present time. some of our brothers from the West are insisting on imposing another sick man to us all in the name of "its our turn, haba make una fear God abeg nah, tribalism will take us no where... You shouldn't because of hatred of a particular region make us all to suffer for another 8years. If that old man enters hmm, I will stop here
don't vote for someone that has no regards to his religious body

Re: Time To Speak The Truth by Drsnives(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2023
yarimo:
Can has denied it..
Rumor mongers won't live long I tell you

2 Likes

Re: Time To Speak The Truth by Drsnives(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2023
yarimo:
So who do we vote for,
The Muslim Muslim ticket?
The Fulani out Fulani in ticket

Am all ears

2 Likes

Re: Time To Speak The Truth by yarimo(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Drsnives:

Can has denied it..
Rumor mongers won't live long I tell you
No one expect CAN to accept it na grin grin
Re: Time To Speak The Truth by callthefred: 12:15am On Feb 20, 2023
Drsnives:

Actually the same thing our brothers in the West are doing is what our brothers in the East are doing.

Sincerely, the job of a President is not to run 100m race. Now looking by antecedents and manifesto for me BAT is more of a realist than either of Obi or Atiku. Although my candidate still remains Kola Abiola and I would be glad to waste my vote on him but should I have to change my mind it would be Bola Tinubu and it has absolutely nothing to do with tribe. For me, he has the best track records of any governor in office since 1999. I grew up in Lagos and I know what Lagos was before then and after he left. I believe he understands more about bringing prosperity to the people than others. And I have countless reasons.

However, Kola Abiola seems to have better understanding of the basics of our problems as a nation. I'm not one who gets deceived by empty promises. Nigeria needs a realist!

Morally upright persons like Osinbajo and Buhari ended buying votes in 2019 with TraderMoni, na God save Osinbajo then when his chopper crashed. Morally upright people should be leading churches and mosques. We need practical realists in power!

1 Like

Re: Time To Speak The Truth by Drsnives(m): 4:35am On Feb 20, 2023
callthefred:

Actually the same thing our brothers in the West are doing is what our brothers in the East are doing.

Sincerely, the job of a President is not to run 100m race. Now looking by antecedents and manifesto for me BAT is more of a realist than either of Obi or Atiku. Although my candidate still remains Kola Abiola and I would be glad to waste my vote on him but should I have to change my mind it would be Bola Tinubu and it has absolutely nothing to do with tribe. For me, he has the best track records of any governor in office since 1999. I grew up in Lagos and I know what Lagos was before then and after he left. I believe he understands more about bringing prosperity to the people than others. And I have countless reasons.

However, Kola Abiola seems to have better understanding of the basics of our problems as a nation. I'm not one who gets deceived by empty promises. Nigeria needs a realist!

Morally upright persons like Osinbajo and Buhari ended buying votes in 2019 with TraderMoni, na God save Osinbajo then when his chopper crashed. Morally upright people should be leading churches and mosques. We need practical realists in power!
I love your honesty bro
If BAT was in his younger years he would have been a good option but he's f.kin old bro, he has lost touch with what is happening around him
Secondly that Muslim Muslim ticket is already a red flag for me as a Christian
Re: Time To Speak The Truth by Exclusive101: 5:46am On Feb 20, 2023
Nigerians vote wisely don't go n vote a former governor

1. Who can not pay WAEC fee
2. Increased tuition by over 300%
3. Watch doctor n lecturer go on year long strike
4. Was caught red handed looting 250 million naira to his warehouse.
5. Looted to build himself malls in Abuja n PH
6. Looted million of dollars into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.
7. Turn Anambra into a Killin den where citizen are beheaded every Monday Dora Akuyuli's husband head comes to mind.

I wisely chose to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu so he can bring transformation he engineered in Lagos to the Federal. Make Peter Obi no bring all the rubbish in Anambra to the Federal.

Drsnives:

Re: Time To Speak The Truth by Ofunaofu: 6:08am On Feb 20, 2023
yarimo:

Yarimo, you have graduated from being a tribally condemned urchin to a religiously condemned urchin

You are heading to the abyss where you shall remain till thy kingdom come
Re: Time To Speak The Truth by Drsnives(m): 6:45am On Feb 20, 2023
Exclusive101:
Nigerians vote wisely don't go n vote a former governor

1. Who can not pay WAEC fee
2. Increased tuition by over 300%
3. Watch doctor n lecturer go on year long strike
4. Was caught red handed looting 250 million naira to his warehouse.
5. Looted to build himself malls in Abuja n PH
6. Looted million of dollars into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.
7. Turn Anambra into a Killin den where citizen are beheaded every Monday Dora Akuyuli's husband head comes to mind.

I wisely chose to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu so he can bring transformation he engineered in Lagos to the Federal. Make Peter Obi no bring all the rubbish in Anambra to the Federal.

If he had contested 20years ago fine..
The man needs write-up to even remember his date of birth haba.. let's do away with tribalism..
See my own state gov is gunning for pdp vp but I won't advice anyone to vote for him cos the man embezzled our money fine come use loan finish us..
Just imagine BAT retirement package and tell yourself is there any hope for our unborn kids ?
Re: Time To Speak The Truth by Exclusive101: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2023
You are thinking retirement package not think of investment he made at Econet or the increased in IGR from 500 billion to a trillion yearly today. Which governor as achieved anything close.

Remember someone investment in brewery is now next to nothing n same person could not boast IGR by mere 2%. You see this stats n talk about tribalism shamelessly. Is it that you lot are brain dead or simply chose to be foolish by volition ?

Drsnives:

If he had contested 20years ago fine..
The man needs write-up to even remember his date of birth haba.. let's do away with tribalism..
See my own state gov is gunning for pdp vp but I won't advice anyone to vote for him cos the man embezzled our money fine come use loan finish us..
Just imagine BAT retirement package and tell yourself is there any hope for our unborn kids ?
Re: Time To Speak The Truth by callthefred: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Drsnives:

I love your honesty bro
If BAT was in his younger years he would have been a good option but he's f.kin old bro, he has lost touch with what is happening around him
Secondly that Muslim Muslim ticket is already a red flag for me as a Christian

Actually for me as a Christian I love that Muslim/Muslim idea. Because one day jungle must mature. The table will turn and there won't be any excuses. If not for those shouting victory for religion and all, I do not believe any Yoruba man would be religious bigot.

However, you see the reality now in the North also is that average Hausa and Fulani are having issues which has led to banditry. Hence we may just have power shift from Fulani to Hausa. Unfortunately, the Fulani governors are still the major backers of BAT. There's no doubt the Baba no well. I can accept that as it's obvious.
Re: Time To Speak The Truth by jude79(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
callthefred:

No matter how you deceive others, remember that in less than a week, you will have the opportunity to continue in your prevailing slavery because of tribal and religious sentiment or subscribe for freedom, think deeply, at least close your eyes, and think as if none of the candidates belongs to your tribe and religion. It won't matter if you destroy your future, but your children's future is involved too, don't play with it

Re: Time To Speak The Truth by Drsnives(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Exclusive101:
You are thinking retirement package not think of investment he made at Econet or the increased in IGR from 500 billion to a trillion yearly today. Which governor as achieved anything close.

Remember someone investment in brewery is now next to nothing n same person could not boast IGR by mere 2%. You see this stats n talk about tribalism shamelessly. Is it that you lot are brain dead or simply chose to be foolish by volition ?

Oga that man is old haba, baba couldn't remember his date of birth till a little note was passed to him.. am not against him but law of diminishing returns has already set in
Re: Time To Speak The Truth by Drsnives(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
callthefred:

Actually for me as a Christian I love that Muslim/Muslim idea. Because one day jungle must mature. The table will turn and there won't be any excuses. If not for those shouting victory for religion and all, I do not believe any Yoruba man would be religious bigot.

However, you see the reality now in the North also is that average Hausa and Fulani are having issues which has led to banditry. Hence we may just have power shift from Fulani to Hausa. Unfortunately, the Fulani governors are still the major backers of BAT. There's no doubt the Baba no well. I can accept that as it's obvious.
Thanks for your opinion
Re: Time To Speak The Truth by callthefred: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
jude79:

No matter how you deceive others, remember that in less than a week, you will have the opportunity to continue in your prevailing slavery because of tribal and religious sentiment or subscribe for freedom, think deeply, at least close your eyes, and think as if none of the candidates belongs to your tribe and religion. It won't matter if you destroy your future, but your children's future is involved too, don't play with it

How you think your choice of Obi is the best thing after jollof rice still worries me.

Do you know both Obi and Dangote used to be NIgeria's largest importers? Now Dangote produces everything he imports locally...but Obi never even produced toothpick locally and is suddenly preaching manufacturing? Someone who doesn't have an idea cannot deliver on that.

I want a realist and not and opportunist.
Re: Time To Speak The Truth by gidgiddy: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
callthefred:

Re: Time To Speak The Truth by jude79(m): 2:41am On Feb 21, 2023
callthefred:

How you think your choice of Obi is the best thing after jollof rice still worries me.

Do you know both Obi and Dangote used to be NIgeria's largest importers? Now Dangote produces everything he imports locally...but Obi never even produced toothpick locally and is suddenly preaching manufacturing? Someone who doesn't have an idea cannot deliver on that.

I want a realist and not and opportunist.

When a proverb of scattered basket is made, a thin person will start agitating, since you mentioned obi, it's safe to say your children's future is more important to you than useless tribal sentiments.

Re: Time To Speak The Truth by callthefred: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
jude79:

When a proverb of scattered basket is made, a thin person will start agitating, since you mentioned obi, it's safe to say your children's future is more important to you than useless tribal sentiments.

Jokes on you. I gave you a point and you couldn't find a way to defend it. Continue with your stupid Bangladesh economic figures and rhetorics. Mind you morally upright persons like Obi and Buhari never make good leaders. We need realist and innovative people who empower and work for the future. Name just one single policy of Peter Obi as governor that has been sustained since he left office and I can tell you 10 of Tinubu's policies that still works in Lagos till today. You can vote whomever you want no problem but don't ever insult me for making my own choices.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Local Govt Chairmen Mobilize Support For Tinubu. / Obidients In Auchi, Edo State Hold Rally For Peter Obi / Myetti Allah Nationwide Endorses Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.