Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Proven Method To Increase Penis Size For Adult - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Proven Method To Increase Penis Size For Adult (460 Views)

How To Know Original Johnson Baby Lotion And How To Use It For Adult / How Can One Increase Penis Size Without Any Side Effect / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proven Method To Increase Penis Size For Adult by mishack94: 12:16am On Feb 13, 2023
Please i will like a genuine answer that have been tested and confirmed true to this question of mine. Who knows the best, safe with no side effect ways to increase penis size for one within the age of 30years. I have tried different products online both creams, pills and oils but none worked, spent huge amount on different products. Visited 2 different medical doctors who advise i should manage what i have but the size is really not worth managing. I believe there should be a real means that can increase size permanently.
I just need a real sure means to make my size bigger without side effects
Re: Proven Method To Increase Penis Size For Adult by DlegendofGarden(m): 12:44am On Feb 13, 2023
The male sexual organ is as flexible as rubber band. There's no theory for its enlargement. It rises by itself when it's about to be use for sexual function. It's of different size and no human can alter its size or shape.
Thanks
Research
Re: Proven Method To Increase Penis Size For Adult by Jashub: 1:28am On Feb 13, 2023
It's impossible to increase the size your manhood and that's because it's just plain muscle. However, you engaging in regularly exercise could help improve its appearance
Re: Proven Method To Increase Penis Size For Adult by SHINJA: 5:31am On Feb 13, 2023
You can increase it through surgery....

If you have the money you can....

If you can gain erection and get a woman pregnant no need for this enlargement...
Re: Proven Method To Increase Penis Size For Adult by Berrityga: 6:21am On Feb 13, 2023
Anytime you see those aboki that sale drugs call them and ask. Thank me later.
Re: Proven Method To Increase Penis Size For Adult by mishack94: 7:50am On Feb 13, 2023
Berrityga:
Anytime you see those aboki that sale drugs call them and ask. Thank me later.
have you seen any that works, like you know someone used and it worked for him?. i remember ordering a product from Abuja sold by Aboki for size increase through a friend but it didn't work
Re: Proven Method To Increase Penis Size For Adult by Marakeem: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
I don't want to talk too much, but i just want you know that there's a confirmed herbal remedy which will make your penis grow to your preferred size, this is something you will prepare by yourself, it involves natural ingredients which can never cost you more than 2k to prepare. I can only give you the info provided you are ready to pay for it, i bet you will thank me later i swear, whether it's true or false you will see it with your eyes. Contact me via notforsaken2018@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Bestdrugshoponline.com / How To Use Cinnamon Powder For Fertility / Health Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.