Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Pictures Of Dignitaries In Chief Ladi Adebutu Mother’s Burial In Ogun (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Dignitaries In Chief Ladi Adebutu Mother’s Burial In Ogun (photos) (443 Views)

Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life / Hon. Ladi Adebutu Leads Protest To INEC Headquarters In Abeokuta(photos) / Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dignitaries In Chief Ladi Adebutu Mother’s Burial In Ogun (photos) by 9jahotblog: 5:57am On Feb 13, 2023
The last respects and farewell to my mother, Dame Caroline Oladunni Adebutu will forever live in my heart. Indeed, my mother lived a fulfilling life of sacrifice and I will remember her fondly.

I appreciate everyone who was part of the celebration of my mother’s life. Your kind words, prayers and support towards the success of the ceremony reminded me that her legacy lives on with all of us.

Thank you for standing by us at this period, myself and family value it all.

https://www.facebook.com/100064910221324/posts/pfbid02nPVwasHecikAMD8pLRUfYTE6V8oQfkM6LyWVFz2VhFAUwtmnGS9KuNEYTuibCN3vl/?mibextid=cr9u03
Re: Pictures Of Dignitaries In Chief Ladi Adebutu Mother’s Burial In Ogun (photos) by Jostoman: 6:20am On Feb 13, 2023
It is a pity that mama will not witness the swearing in of Adebutu as the next governor of Ogun State anyway May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Pictures Of Dignitaries In Chief Ladi Adebutu Mother’s Burial In Ogun (photos) by 9jahotblog: 7:16am On Feb 13, 2023
Jostoman:
It is a pity that mama will not witness the swearing in of Adebutu as the next governor of Ogun State anyway May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
yes soo. His dad is much alive and will witness his swearing in ceremony

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Videos: Oyimbo Journalist Exposes Tinubu & Mc Oluomo Thuggery In Lagos / PDP Rally: Mammoth Crowd Awaits Atiku At Ribadu Square In Adamawa (Video) / Winner Of This Upcoming Election..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.