Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) (9860 Views)

Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu & Other APC Candidates In Nasarawa LG, Kano / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Obaseki & Shuaibu's Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Ovia West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:
Tinubu is penetrating everywhere
It is not about Tinupoo, It is about Prince Bassey Otu whom many of us think should be supported because of equity.
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by israelmao(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2023
Devil is on to and fro journey but he shall fail as the Lord lives.
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2023
ufine200:

Tomorrow you will be shouting vote buying
Why advising people to collect money in the first place

If people are not selling vote the corrupt politicians buying it is nothing
Nothing offered, nothing collected. We are not asking voter to go solicit for the money.
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
Looks like birthday party or child dedication.

Bigger than a particular party's mega rally.😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by Chivadoski(m): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2023
pacespot:
Who are these cross river people, what tribes are these?

They are igbos carved into Cross river by state Creation
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2023
Bennycollins:
It is not about Tinupoo, It is about Prince Bassey Otu whom many of us think should be supported because of equity.

As you can see,prince is not the one leading that campaign
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by victoryaddict(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2023
JASONjnr:
Northern Cross river is Obidient....

Collect their money and eat fat then vote Obi...😎😎
nawa o. Is it the scarce money they want to collect in cross river? Some people know the Truth but just want to spoil other people's name. Don't worry after on the 25th your eye go clear
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by HeRulesMen: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2023
Shame to anyone who will still vote APC especially at presidential election.
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by Father4all: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2023
Zulum500:

I see painment 🤣😁😁
I see frustration from one of Tinubu supporter
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2023
Benblaq:
Lol ..APC for this Cross River wey don change their "APC!!..change!" to "APC!!!... progress" ?

You guys are in for a long thing if you have hope of getting national votes from this Calabar where I stay. Ayade wey don scatter everything.

Una no dey ever know anything. Change was 2015 slogan, progress was 2019 slogan. You want them to continue using change when the objective for the slogan has already been achieved?
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2023
A part of pdp loyal to Wike is working for Tinubu in Cross river same with Edo.
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by Benblaq(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2023
Indispensable85:

Una no dey ever know anything. Change was 2015 slogan, progress was 2019 slogan. You want them to continue using change when the objective for the slogan has already been achieved?
Small shame you no get. Lol. We can see the changes and progresses.
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2023
I wonder what they are telling people this time around.

I'll rather jump into the lagoon than to recognize Tinubu or Atiku as my leaders
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2023
I wonder what they are telling people this time around.

I'll rather jump into the lagoon than to recognize Tinubu or Atiku as my leaders
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by BestMan001: 9:37am On Feb 13, 2023
Benblaq:
Lol ..APC for this Cross River wey don change their "APC!!..change!" to "APC!!!... progress" ?

You guys are in for a long thing if you have hope of getting national votes from this Calabar where I stay. Ayade wey don scatter everything.

Tell them oooo

Ayade goes no where

Peter Obi the man we know.
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2023
Benblaq:
Small shame you no get. Lol. We can see the changes and progresses.

U too dull. Just fvck off Mr dunce!
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by blabulu2000: 9:40am On Feb 13, 2023
He go soon shock all these Nzogbu Nzogbu people...

Tinubu will win Anambra, Ebonyi, Port Rivers, Edo, Ebonyi, Bayelsa ....state

I'm sure Obi will not win the entire Soith south and southeast
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by oluwemimo713: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2023
FF...
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
masui:

Who does that? Is the payee coming to check my ballot paper to confirm if I voted for his candidate?

You get a receipt after voting which shows the power you voted for, this was meant to protect your vote.
Re: APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Isobo Ward, Obubra, Cross River (Pictures) by MyMouth(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Father4all:
I bet you 90% of them won't vote APC on the D. Day. They just their for the money
Ok o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Is Not Even Yoruba / Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari / Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.