Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Which Course Can I Study With This Jamb Subject Combination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Can I Study With This Jamb Subject Combination (404 Views)

What Can He Study With This JAMB Score? / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score / JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses – 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Course Can I Study With This Jamb Subject Combination by Izzytechmedia: 7:49am On Feb 13, 2023
Good day fellow nairalander

My brother recently register for jamb and he choose accountancy as his course. When I asked him about the subject combination, he told me he choose math, English, accounting and government as the subject combination for jamb, but when doing my researches, I found out that the correct subject combination for accounting supposed to be math, English, economic and and any other social subject. Infact majority of course for commercial students requires ECONOMIC, and according to research jamb don't allow changing of subjects again

My question now is can he rectify or correct the subject combination by going to jamb office or which course can he study with the subject combination of

Math
English
Accounting and
Government

Thanks
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Jamb Subject Combination by doggedfighter(f): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2023
I thought for every course they guide on subject combination ?

The centre we used pasted it on their wall for easy access.

They ought to guide him.
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Jamb Subject Combination by YunqTee: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2023
He needs economics.. He can't use it.
Let him take another jamb
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Jamb Subject Combination by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2023
Accounting.
Izzytechmedia:
Good day fellow nairalander

My brother recently register for jamb and he choose accountancy as his course. When I asked him about the subject combination, he told me he choose math, English, accounting and government as the subject combination for jamb, but when doing my researches, I found out that the correct subject combination for accounting supposed to be math, English, economic and and any other social subject. Infact majority of course for commercial students requires ECONOMIC, and according to research jamb don't allow changing of subjects again

My question now is can he rectify or correct the subject combination by going to jamb office or which course can he study with the subject combination of

Math
English
Accounting and
Government

Thanks
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Jamb Subject Combination by akwesenana: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jamb ibass eligibility checker.

(1) (Reply)

Bossladylaw Targets Secondary Schools As She Rolls Out Multi Million Naira Busi / Largest In The World ( Video) / Major Johannesburg Road Renamed After Nelson Mandela's Wife - Winnie (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.