Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS (34858 Views)

Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers / "It Was By Chance" APC Makes Clarification On Tinubu And Atiku's Meeting / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by politicoNG: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2023
PRESS STATEMENT: MY INVITATION TO THE DSS

Three days ago, on the day that I tweeted about newspaper reports alleging that Atiku was secretly meeting with Army Generals, I received a text message from someone who claimed to be a DSS officer asking me to report to them on a matter of national security.

I dismissed the invitation because it was vague and I was not sure whether it really came from the DSS.

In any case I had no intention of going anywhere unless I was formally invited.

To my surprise I received a formal letter from them to report to their office without fail two days later, which was yesterday evening.

I put a call through to them and was advised to take the matter very seriously and report to them on the stipulated day and time otherwise the worse may happen.

I found it interesting that a call came from one of Atiku's dogs for me to be arrested by the security agencies yesterday and had it not been for the fact that the DSS had actually sent a text to me two days earlier I may have thought that they were acting on the instructions of what can only be described as a hopeless and desperate presidential candidate, opposition party and PCC who are clutching at straws, drowning fast, seeking to silence those that give them sleepless nights, shivering in despair and staring defeat in the face in the upcoming presidential election.

Clearly the DSS were not influenced by Atiku and were simply doing their job by inviting me on a matter that needs explanation and clarification and for a thorough interrogation .

And of course being a responsible and law abiding citizen I will present myself before them accordingly.

Unlike cowards like Emefiele, Atiku and their strange bedfellows I do not fear my own shadow and neither do I shiver and shake when I am invited by the security agencies.

I always honor their invitations when properly invited because that is the right and proper thing to do.

This is all the more so when it touches and concerns matters of national security which I take very seriously and when it involves agencies like the DSS who are professional and thorough in their methods and approach.

I have nothing to hide and consequently I will present myself before the DSS this morning as I have been asked to do.

I maintain my utter contempt for Atiku and the vermin that are around him and no matter what happens to me today or at any other time, know that as long as there is life in me I will oppose the darkness and evil that they represent.

I am used to arrest, interrogation, detention, prosecution and so much more and have suffered these indignities on many occassions over the last 15 years.

I have no fear: nothing moves me and only death can silence me.

The most important thing now is not what happens to me but rather achieving the noble quest to ensure the election of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as our next President.

That is the mission that we must focus on because that is the only way to save our country. I hope that I will be at liberty and free to continue to play my role in that quest but if I am not and I am detained indefinitely or till the election is over so be it.

In such circumstances be rest assured that I will be praying fervently for Asiwaju's victory from the inside.

For the record I have said or done nothing wrong or that I should not have said or done and I stand by everything that I have said or written in the past on all issues.

It is not a crime to express my concerns about the despicable activities of Atiku who, in my view, has a hidden agenda and who is so desperate for power that he is prepared to do anything and turn the whole country upside down in order to achieve it.

May God protect our people and nation from such a shameless and questionable character and such a disasterous plight and may He continue to be with us all.

(Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, Sadaukin Shinkafi, 13th February, 2023)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02CgdywstixdwrkG3Lg5cEe6xr6gUoWnySScxwRgYEa6ZzRrRLsHAmVRqqu41yUi8wl&id=100050467990818&mibextid=Nif5oz

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by Jashub: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2023
Buhari will set you up ...continue dey play undecided

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by kellyjc(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2023
Chochocho...go and face Dss and leave the media...kinkom..Dss invited you,you invited the media mtchwww.

300 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by Siwisheswereesh: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2023
Nothing do you smiley

You will come out unscathed cool

27 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by BigBrother9ja: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
If he likes, let him meet pope and saudi imam, he'll never be the president of this country.

A senile bastard corrupt fool ani old fool will never be the president of this country.

We can not allow another fool ani cow to take us aback by another 30 years like the present one is currently doing.

GOD FORBID!

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by BigBrother9ja: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
undecided
Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by SenatePresdo(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
FFK should know that Aso Rock is solidly behind Atiku.

A fight against Atiku is a fight against Buhari and the North.

Better Tell Tinubu to collapse his structure for Obi if he has the interest of the South on mind.

Buhari Don carry Tinubu handicap cry

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
It might b a fake news from pandoras

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by cjudy(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
tongue

Make DSS just share rice and stew with small chicken on top, this hungry politician go just attend just to have lunch.

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by Bigseven(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Space bookers association. Well done.
Meanwhile

Let’s book another space under the next topic

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by salbis(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2023
In a saner climes the likes of FFK would have been in jail.

Very shameless man.

VOTE WISELY!

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Ok, noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by Think9ja(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by tyson98: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Desperation everywhere now !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by RichDad1(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2023
He should go and honor the invitation.
We all know Atiku is so desperate to win this election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by jibrilELsudan: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2023
WHY HIM DEY TELL US?

WETIN HIM WANT US MAKE WE DO?.....MAKE WE FOLLOW AM BEG DSS?

SHEY HIM GET BIG MOUTH....WHY HIM DEY FEAR?

I DEY VERY SURE SEY HIM DON LIE DOWN FOR FLOOR DEY CRY DEY BEG DSS

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by flexyebe(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Shape mouth, you think the presidency has time for your political ranting.they will lock you up and desperate tinubu will still continue with his campaign and forget you..dey play no use your head

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Ffk again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by Antoeni(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2023
Jollof Rice man

41 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2023
APC is confused

18 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Dat picture above looks so funny

23 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by ariesbull: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2023
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02CgdywstixdwrkG3Lg5cEe6xr6gUoWnySScxwRgYEa6ZzRrRLsHAmVRqqu41yUi8wl&id=100050467990818&mibextid=Nif5oz

LOL

The yoruba Dude is sounding scared and fearful...oh that's his folks and how they roll

He should go and prove himself abeg ! The allegation is heavy ! We can't allow anyone to jeopardize the security of Nigeria and nigerians by the politicians

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by pol23: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Dirty politics .
Fani kayode is the worst human being I’ve heard and read about…
We have many political prostitute which Atiku and Obi are member of the team ( well it seems like a Nigerian politicians thing, only a few has remained in their day one party). Even remaining in your day one party doesn’t make you a good politician e.g Tinubu..

But this FFK is pathetic, every word from him smells like Lagos canal.
Most people in APC are from PDP and most of them just keep cool, they all want to win over PDP, but they didn’t display this type of foolish syndrome….

Imagine DSS invited you and you’re sure they invited you for real issue, instead of honoring the invite you decided to come online and call some people names ( I guess he’s doing the name calling to make Tinubu aware he’s being invited should he will be needing help like always)

Election will be here in 2 weeks and we can finally rest.
I will be voting for Atiku, because I love his privatization gospel.
I won’t be sad if Obi wins, he’s the name on the street.
Tinubu is my least favorable candidate, I hope He will get good people to work with him if he wins…

26 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by plaetton: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2023
politicoNG:

Big fool, go and answer their questions.
You haven't even honored the invitation and you're already wetting your trousers .
Silly coward.
No one really cares whatever they do to you.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by ebuk4real(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2023
shocked
Fear fear chief Urchin. Boasting and begging in one sentence. Ogbeni, choose one. Fear fear man

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by chebus: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2023
Fear fear... why all the rants....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by chudez0147(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2023
DamnNigga
I pray you honor the invitation so that they will seize you loud mouth of a man.

32 Likes

Re: 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS by PointZerom: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2023
angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Red Line Rail Project (Photos And Videos) / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose / Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.