Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB (1080 Views)

No Nigeria Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB / Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa / There Will Be No Nig Election In Biafraland Until A Referendum Is Conducted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2023
Sit at home in Biafraland 13.2.2023. This is Enugu Province demonstrating their ready to end the agreement of slavery between Biafra and Nigeria. From 23.2.2023 this is how Biafraland will like. No Nig election in Biafraland is a task that must be done

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1625041920274694144
Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by ifytrik(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Parachoko: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

I agree with you

If e sure for Zmobidience make dem hold rally in the major cities in the South East next week Monday make we clear their doubts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by julaion: 9:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

keep fooling your self,death await you if you try to stop the election

5 Likes

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Bigshots001(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2023
But,no matter how you try,we the Igbos will never rated you.So this your show of force is efforts in futility.
You will never be regarded in Igboland,we love and revere Mazi Nnamdi onyendu Kalu,but we dispice and forbid your name in Igboland.
You have spilled the blood of your fellow brothers in the name of a stupid sit-at-home order,and has sold out the Biafra struggle to the highest bidder.
Your generation is cursed for such actrocities committed by you.
Imagine fighting for a Biafra for your selfish and monetary gain.
To us in Igboland, you're a renegade and an evil.

7 Likes

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
I agree with you

If e sure for Zmobidience make dem hold rally in the major cities in the South East next week Monday make we clear their doubts
it will be wotowoto grand style

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Felabrity: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2023
Bst Ekpa
Come to Nigeria and enact the law yourself

2 Likes

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2023
Bigshots001:
But,no matter how you try,we the Igbos will never rated you.So this your show of force is efforts in futility.
You will never be regarded in Igboland,we love and revere Mazi Nnamdi onyendu Kalu,but we dispice and forbid your name in Igboland.
You have spilled the blood of your fellow brothers in the name of a stupid sit-at-home order,and has sold out the Biafra struggle to the highest bidder.
Onye Oshi

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2023
Felabrity:
Bst Ekpa
Come to Nigeria and enact the law yourself
I don't need to come down to Zoo
You that is in the Zoo what has the Zoo done for you?

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2023
julaion:
keep fooling your self,death await you if you try to stop the election
what you don't know is bigger than you

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Felabrity: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
I don't need to come down to Zoo
You that is in the Zoo what has the Zoo done for you?

Mazi Simon Ekpa
then leave the people alone

Don't you have family in Nigeria, family house?

Will they be happy knowing you are the cause of atrocities in their states, all because of Tinubu money?

1 Like

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Parachoko: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2023
If you live in the South East, and a Obi Urchin is trying to confuse you to com out and vote on the 25th

Tell the urchin to hold a rally for Obi next week Monday or on the 24th of February.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTWXRQnSXXo

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXg3JRvDTsV/?utm_medium=copy_link

If you do not want to end up like the people in the videos above, please stay indoor for your own safety.

Obi no send you o

2 Likes

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by gfelo(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2023
Your SLAVERY will become more pronounced when u are grant independence from Nigeria
With all ur business scattered everywhere in Nigeria
(1) Ur tax will be increase
(2) U will be seen as a foreign and be treated unfairly that time u will cry shouting Xenophobia
(3) Even when u naturalize ur right wont still be recognise because Nigerian will never trust u
(4) Nigeria will force you to sell any booming business u ve or frustrate you
(5) once you fail in ur mission for independence, u will run back to Nigeria.
the list is endless

1 Like

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Bigshots001(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
Onye Oshi

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Imagine keeling your people because of your personal gain.
We don't want your type freedom fighting you this evil human being.
You lead a thug of low- lives and you command them to kill at will,yet you said you're fighting for Biafra for us..chai your likes have turn this Biafra struggle to a machandise and banditry.
Onwu ge gbugi..onye oshi.
Efulefu Ekpa.
Please my dear coward leader,can you visit your Homeland Biafra anytime soon,I want to check if you have balls as you claim.
Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2023
[Z author=Felabrity post=120869459] then leave the people alone

Will they be happy knowing you are the cause of atrocities in their states, all because of Tinubu money?[/quote] What you don't know is bigger than you

Mazi Simon Ekpa

3 Likes

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2023
Bigshots001:

Imagine keeling your people because of your personal gain.
We don't want your type freedom fighting you this evil human being.
You lead a thug of low- lives and you command them to kill at will,yet you said you're fighting for Biafra for us..chai your likes have turn this Biafra struggle to a machandise and banditry.
Onwu ge gbugi..onye oshi.
Efulefu Ekpa.
Please my dear coward leader,can you visit your Homeland Biafra anytime soon,I want to check if you have balls as you claim.
Any sacrifice in pursuit of freedom is worth it.
Man is nothing without freedom to chart his cause in life.
Biafra must succeed to save lives and preserve our values.

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Felabrity:
then leave the people alone

Will they be happy knowing you are the cause of atrocities in their states, all because of Tinubu money?
What you don't know is bigger than you. You can only talk and say what you see. But the hidden ones is not for people like you. I hope you got it clear

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Felabrity: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

What you don't know is bigger than you. You can only talk and say what you see. But the hidden ones is not for people like you. I hope you got it clear

Mazi Simon Ekpa
na you sabi
Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by julaion: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
what you don't know is bigger than you

Mazi Simon Ekpa
i419 thieves
Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Bigshots001(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Any sacrifice in pursuit of freedom is worth it.
Man is nothing without freedom to chart his cause in life.
Biafra must succeed to save lives and preserve our values.

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Someone should educate you more on how to do freedom fighting, imagine if I'm the stupid Simon Ekpa (God forbid) and my aunt was killed by the so-called freedom fighters who are supposed to protect her on a Monday morning just because she wanted to buy foodstuffs for her children, how will you feel?
So many innocent bloods are on your hand, this is not how to go about this thing..your criminal low-life fellowers has killed many innocent people by your draconic others in Igboland.You have spilled so many innocent blood this man just for your selfish gains.
Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2023
Bigshots001:

Someone should educate you more on how to do freedom fighting, imagine if I'm the stupid Simon Ekpa (God forbid) and my aunt was killed by the so-called freedom fighters who are supposed to protect her on a Monday morning just because she wanted to buy foodstuffs for her children, how will you feel?
So many innocent bloods are on your hand, this is not how to go about this thing..your criminal low-life fellowers has killed many innocent people by your draconic others in Igboland.You have spilled so many innocent blood this man just for your selfish gains.
Biafra is a divine project. No man can stop it.

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2023
julaion:
i419 thieves
Atụrụ eriri eri

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Bigshots001(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Biafra is a divine project. No man can stop it.

Mazi Simon Ekpa

It will never come to pass.

Continue shedding innocent bloods, your de@th will be widely celebrated across Igboland.
Abakiliki people are know for crime and abominable acts,so I'm not surprised at your attitude.
Biafra is a multi- million dollar SCAM,you guys are using to cash out every season.
Your own time will pass.

1 Like

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Pascal9: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Bigshots001:
you love nnamdi kanu but you have left him and follow a Conny man who have nothing to offer, igbos are

3 Likes

Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by julaion: 11:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
Atụrụ eriri eri

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Autu mpama, disgrace he goat,come back to the east and say no election the will cut off your head
Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Pascal9: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2023
Bigshots001:

read the history of revolution and freedom fighters, no body gives freedom, you have to take y force, you want to eat egg without breaking it
Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2023
Bigshots001:

It will never come to pass.

Continue shedding innocent bloods, your de@th will be widely celebrated across Igboland.
Abakiliki people are know for crime and abominable acts,so I'm not surprised at your attitude.
Biafra is a multi- million dollar SCAM,you guys are using to cash out every season.
Your own time will pass.
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2023
julaion:
Autu mpama, disgrace he goat,come back to the east and say no election the will cut off your head
Eziofia

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by julaion: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Eziofia

Mazi Simon Ekpa
May thunder rape ur mothers ass
Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Pascal9:
read the history of revolution and freedom fighters, no body gives freedom, you have to take y force, you want to eat egg without breaking it
Simon Ekpa is fighting for his pocket.Nobody send am message
Re: No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB by Pascal9: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Simon Ekpa is fighting for his pocket.Nobody send am message
he kept you indoors for more than 1yr, your governors, obi and co couldn't do anything, if Obi didn't condem it, now you want to risk your life for the same obi that doesn't want to risk his own, why didn't he defy Ipob and stage campaign on Mondays, a word is enough for the wise

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

ELLU P 76 Jersey Spotted In Aba / Igbo Obident Urchin Claims Yoruba Women Have Body Odor / The Prophecies Weren’t Wrong, Tinubu Won’t Be President For Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.