Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Obasanjo Holds Meeting With Another Party Ahead Of 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Holds Meeting With Another Party Ahead Of 2023 Election (566 Views)

Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 / State Of The Nation: Obasanjo Holds Closed-Door Meeting With SDP Leaders / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Holds Meeting With Another Party Ahead Of 2023 Election by eyesoflagos: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Obasanjo Holds Meeting With Another Party Ahead Of 2023 Election

Former Nigerian President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo recently hosted a meeting with top African Democratic Congress leaders (ADC).

Eyes Of Lagos gathered that Chief Obasanjo hosted a 20-man ADC delegation at his Abeokuta residence in Ogun State.

A former ADC presidential aspirant, Chukwuka Monye, shared details of their discussion, saying they visited Obasanjo to consult with him and, among other things, seek his guidance in the best interests of the nation ahead of the 2023 general elections.

The ADC delegation to the elder statesman included the party’s Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Dr. Mani Ibrahim Ahmad, the party’s National Chairman, Ralph Nwosu; National Secretary, Said Abdullahi; the Director of Communications and Programs, Ifenla Oligbinde, and other party leaders.

They discussed ways to achieve a new Nigeria and make strategic contributions, according to Monye.

We are in interesting times and such times require careful navigation, he added.

During the meeting, ADC leaders spoke about their party’s commitment to contributing strategically to a positive outcome in the general elections.

Chief Obasanjo, for his part, promised to continue to support the party’s efforts to make Nigeria a better place.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/02/13/obasanjo-holds-meeting-with-another-party-ahead-of-2023-election/

Re: Obasanjo Holds Meeting With Another Party Ahead Of 2023 Election by bewla(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2023
G
Re: Obasanjo Holds Meeting With Another Party Ahead Of 2023 Election by PrinceOfLagos: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2023
Obj is 100% Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Holds Meeting With Another Party Ahead Of 2023 Election by alsudan: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Expect another Obasanjo Boy Kwankwaso to step down for Obi in the coming days.
Re: Obasanjo Holds Meeting With Another Party Ahead Of 2023 Election by Antoeni(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2023
Fact

Re: Obasanjo Holds Meeting With Another Party Ahead Of 2023 Election by Antoeni(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Do You Know That Tinubu Would Have Spent More Than #100 Million to Get OBIDIENT crowd At TBS, I Can Tell You , Non of Peter Obi Supporters Was Paid to Come Out
Re: Obasanjo Holds Meeting With Another Party Ahead Of 2023 Election by TheSameGuy(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2023
As if you were told he would win his polling booth for Obi

Just dey play
PrinceOfLagos:
Obj is 100% Obidient
Re: Obasanjo Holds Meeting With Another Party Ahead Of 2023 Election by phorget(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Merger on display.

(1) (Reply)

Give Me Hope Or I Die! The Agony Of A Young Obidient. / Jigawa Rally: Atiku’s Convoy Spent Hours On The Road Due To Crowd Of Supporters / To God I Will Vote For Any Party That Gives Me 10k Now New Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.