Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Abacha Appointed Me To Help Decongest Lagos Port And I Did It. Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Appointed Me To Help Decongest Lagos Port And I Did It. Peter Obi (1275 Views)

Peter Obi Explains How Abacha Appointed Him Chairman Of Tincan Port Lagos (Video / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abacha Appointed Me To Help Decongest Lagos Port And I Did It. Peter Obi by SteveDGreat: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Peter Obi doenst loud his achievements at all.
Imagine getting to know that he was appointed by abacha to help in Decongesting the Lagos sea port and he did the job well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzdeDgLzwGU

1 Like

Re: Abacha Appointed Me To Help Decongest Lagos Port And I Did It. Peter Obi by ibechris(m): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
While the other ran away to London and came back to enjoy what he never fought for.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abacha Appointed Me To Help Decongest Lagos Port And I Did It. Peter Obi by Massiveglory: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
PODATTI has come a long way that we don't even know.
A man that made £1M way back in the early 90's when the likes of emilokan were still junketing.

Knowledge is not gragra .
Man way sabi no de talk to much
PODATTI carry de go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha Appointed Me To Help Decongest Lagos Port And I Did It. Peter Obi by Felabrity: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu was in Chicago then running for his life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha Appointed Me To Help Decongest Lagos Port And I Did It. Peter Obi by 2mch(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
This sounds like a lie. No where in Peter Obi’s work history has this been presented till now. Who can fact check this with proof? Peter Obi became visible when he first ran for office in 2003. Obi was 36yrs when Abacha died. What expertise in ports did he have to be called to decongest it. Lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abacha Appointed Me To Help Decongest Lagos Port And I Did It. Peter Obi by lexylaw40: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
2mch:
This sounds like a lie. No where in Peter Obi’s work history has this been presented till now. Who can fact check this with proof? Peter Obi became visible when he first ran for office in 2003. Obi was 36yrs when Abacha died. What expertise in ports did he have to be called to decongest it. Lmao.
3 more lies to go
Re: Abacha Appointed Me To Help Decongest Lagos Port And I Did It. Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
ibechris:
While the other ran away to London and came back to enjoy what he never fought for.

And someone stole Anambra state #2 billions to bribe a whole religious body like CAN just for endorsement grin

Re: Abacha Appointed Me To Help Decongest Lagos Port And I Did It. Peter Obi by shuttox: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
lexylaw40:
3 more lies to go
You no get handwork

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo Is Currently Wailing On Arise TV / Epic Moment An Urchin Tried To Copy Yusuf Alabi During Tinubu's Campaign In Lag / See How APC Is Manipulating Results Across States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.