Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Tell Me One Thing That Is Not Controversial About Tinubu's Entire Life And ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me One Thing That Is Not Controversial About Tinubu's Entire Life And ... (315 Views)

One Aspect Of Tinubu's Life That Is Not Controversial / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me One Thing That Is Not Controversial About Tinubu's Entire Life And ... by Newton2024: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
If you can tell me one thing that is not controversial about Tinubu, the presidential candidate of APC, I will vote him next week.

Re: Tell Me One Thing That Is Not Controversial About Tinubu's Entire Life And ... by Newton2024: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Which primary and secondary schools did he attend?
Re: Tell Me One Thing That Is Not Controversial About Tinubu's Entire Life And ... by Newton2024: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
What are his biological parents' full names?
Re: Tell Me One Thing That Is Not Controversial About Tinubu's Entire Life And ... by Newton2024: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Do you think Tinubu is younger than Charlie Boy (Area Fada)?
Re: Tell Me One Thing That Is Not Controversial About Tinubu's Entire Life And ... by lwisee: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Having a controversial life doesnt mean he wont be a better President.
I am sure after one year of his reign as the president of the federal repurblic of Nigeria,you will have a changed mindset about him.
We so much beleive in his capabilities.God willing,he will restore Nigeria's lost glory.
Re: Tell Me One Thing That Is Not Controversial About Tinubu's Entire Life And ... by obiekunie01: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
lwisee:
Having a controversial life doesnt mean he wont be a better President.
I am sure after one year of his reign as the president of the federal repurblic of Nigeria,you will have a changed mindset about him.
We so much beleive in his capabilities.God willing,he will restore Nigeria's lost glory.

you are not even convinced of this trash you typed.

URCHIN!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical Concerning This Crisis / APC Chairman, Scores Of Members Defect To PDP / Tinubu's Winning Strategies Come 25th February Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.