Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up (30549 Views)

Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches / NEDG 2023: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku, Others Get Nov. Dates For National Debate / BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up by Alpharey: 5:05am On Feb 14, 2023
stuffs2002:

Kwankwaso made the right choice of not associating with Obi for the following reasons.

1) Kwankwaso is too large a politician to work as Obi's VP
2) OBIDIENTS have been behaving like disgusting PIIGS on social media insulting and cursing everyone. Kwankwaso may not win now but he has kept his campaign clean

Lies.
Re: NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up by Espelbengz(m): 5:52am On Feb 14, 2023
What has not choice got to do with this?

BluntCrazeMan:
Who will you vote for?
Re: NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up by BluntCrazeMan: 7:47am On Feb 14, 2023
Espelbengz:
What has not choice got to do with this?

Let me be direct.

ARE YOU GOING TO VOTE FOR A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE THAT IS LESS THAN 50 YEARS??
Re: NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up by Espelbengz(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2023
I am not a youth so you know how to rephrase your question next time! I have never complained about the age grade of who should govern me.. but to satisfy your curiosity I and my entire household will be voting for BAT ASIWAJU

BluntCrazeMan:
Let me be direct.

ARE YOU GOING TO VOTE FOR A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE THAT IS LESS THAN 50 YEARS??
Re: NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up by BluntCrazeMan: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2023
Espelbengz:
I am not a youth so you know how to rephrase your question next time! I have never complained about the age grade of who should govern me.. but to satisfy your curiosity I and my entire household will be voting for BAT ASIWAJU

Then, allow the youths to choose to vote a youth.
Don't make it a fault of the youths for not choosing to vote a youth..

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏻
Remember that some people in your household are youths, and once they are Not going to vote for a youthful candidate, then, no matter the grand-father they vote for, it is all hypocrisy from them.
It's all about ethnicity and religion.
Espelbengz:
See the type of youths who wants to reclaim their country shading a young man who should be encouraged to become president, instead they are following one grand father who they claim is a youth at 63! This is sheer hypocrisy.. we knew it was never about the youth nor capacity, it was about ethnicity and religion!!! The wailing will continue after 25th 😉😁

Re: NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up by Espelbengz(m): 10:24am On Feb 14, 2023
The hypocrisy on the so called youths claiming they are voting for a youthful candidate in a man who is a grand father, I have never been oopposed to the choice of any age group vying for any elective positions, once he or she is competent so be it, wouldn't it be brazen hypocrisy to insult a far younger sowore who is over 12yrs younger than the grand dad you are forcing on youths? I am not a Yoruba man neither am I a southerner so your choice of word does not qualify my kind of person, voting for ASIWAJU is borne out of his past anticidents, track records and capacities!

BluntCrazeMan:
Then, allow the youths to choose to vote a youth.
Don't make it a fault of the youths for not choosing to vote a youth..

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏻
Remember that some people in your household are youths, and once they are Not going to vote for a youthful candidate, then, no matter the grand-father they vote for, it is all hypocrisy from them.
It's all about ethnicity and religion.
Re: NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up by BluntCrazeMan: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Espelbengz:
The hypocrisy on the so called youths claiming they are voting for a youthful candidate in a man who is a grand father, I have never been oopposed to the choice of any age group vying for any elective positions, once he or she is competent so be it, wouldn't it be brazen hypocrisy to insult a far younger sowore who is over 12yrs younger than the grand dad you are forcing on youths? I am not a Yoruba man neither am I a southerner so your choice of word does not qualify my kind of person, voting for ASIWAJU is borne out of his past anticidents, track records and capacities!

You're the one who made-up this NONSENSE narrative of calling a strong candidate a Youth.

That the youth chose to vote for competence, capacity, character, commitment, and compassion..
And then, (to even be sentimental), NOT to vote for fragile “candidates”..

Nobody said that a strong and agile aged candidate is a youth.

Buhari as we currently see him, is way physically stronger and more mentally alert than the Tinubu we are seeing now.
That doesn't make Buhari A Youth.
But that definitely means that, if you place Buhari beside Tinubu, and judging by Physical Strength, Buhari is way stronger than Tinubu.

And anybody that says that Buhari is stronger than Tinubu is not saying that Buhari is a youth, or that Buhari is no more a “great-grandfather”
Re: NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up by maasoap(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
By March,, politicians must have learnt that Debates, active online engagements, and TV appearances (even without having to add physical rallies and campaigns to it) can comfortably make make someone win any Election, Including that of the Presidency too.

grin grin grin
Only in their dreams
Re: NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up by BluntCrazeMan: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2023
maasoap:

grin grin grin
Only in their dreams
March is more too far.

So, wake-up time is so near
Re: NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up by Espelbengz(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
They can never spot it right with your lot, opening and covering your can of worms is the norm with u people.
A NONSENSE "strong candidate" is in your dreams and not the true reflection of reality!
Spare yourselves of all these narratives and vote with your full chest the real reasons why you are voting for Mr younger candidate (grandfather).. the whole world knows the bases of why he is been packaged, 25th is not far off again, let's meet at the polls and stop this hypocrisy!

BluntCrazeMan:
You're the one who made-up this NONSENSE narrative of calling a strong candidate a Youth.

That the youth chose to vote for competence, capacity, character, commitment, and compassion..
And then, (to even be sentimental), NOT to vote for fragile “candidates”..

Nobody said that a strong and agile aged candidate is a youth.

Buhari as we currently see him, is way physically stronger and more mentally alert than the Tinubu we are seeing now.
That doesn't make Buhari A Youth.
But that definitely means that, if you place Buhari beside Tinubu, and judging by Physical Strength, Buhari is way stronger than Tinubu.

And anybody that says that Buhari is stronger than Tinubu is not saying that Buhari is a youth, or that Buhari is no more a “great-grandfather”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) / Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] / Nigeria Acquires Drones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.