Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Can One Really Cure Infections With Herbs If Anti Biotics Don't Work? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can One Really Cure Infections With Herbs If Anti Biotics Don't Work? (186 Views)

Enlarged Prostate, Diabetes, Varicoceles & Appendicitis Curable With Herbs / Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity / Say Goodbye To Embarrassing Stubborn Infections With Jigsimur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can One Really Cure Infections With Herbs If Anti Biotics Don't Work? by Shamunn: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
The infection I have is called UTI(urinary tract infection) which is also called toilet infection in Nigeria by the laymen because they assume people get if from being dirty or using dirty bathrooms even tho the truth is that
u can't get if from being dirty or usining dirty toilet.

Yes u can get it from sex but I didn't get it that way.
Other ways u can get it are by drinking less water, wearing tight underwear, drinking plenty soda an coffee all which I am guilty of.
I have gone to the hospital and I have sort other ways to treat myself but to no avail.

That's why I have come here is there anybody that can help me?
My life changed in a day.
Anti biotics are not working.

All tests come out negative including culture and sensitivity.

(1) (Reply)

Can Orchitis Cause Frequent Urination? / The Menstruation And Menstrual Cycle / How To Choose Right Treatment For Your Old & Stubborn Stretch Marks Without Maki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.