Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State (19317 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
Peter is just stressing this woman kawai

They are writing their names in history books, you call it stress, better go and make name for yourself. You Dey worry about billionaires still adding to their cap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by Houseofglam7(f): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
cool
Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by clydecarson(m): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
ISafa:
.Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.her condition been Worstening lately

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . For d past few months I have been getting terribly sick always .pls I need your help.
Ac811,659⒈6⒍4
Opay
Celestine Nwankwo
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl_4JPT-3Us
thanks.please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, thanks.

Scammer
Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by Eriokanmi: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
BossGerald:

You're CORNfused grin
grin
Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
blabulu2000:
Nyamiri Olosho.meetting with Nyamu Nyamu Nyamu people

Obi. nah failure

All Labor in vain

Na hate-induced tachycardia go kill you las las.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by Bridget95(f): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
The way APC is stressing your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kingpele:
Wow our first lady is working very hard for a new Nigeria....I cried when I read that Peter obi rejected a parcel of land allocated to him when he was still a governor of Anambra..though it won't be a crime if he collected it ..he said he came to serve the state and not to take undue advantage of his position as governor..
What else do you need from a president?? Contented person or a greedy person who allocated to himself almost half of VIP areas in lagos and is still kneeling on the neck of lagos funds till date...the Ghanaian pastor is very right to say if Nigeria is a sane country they will beg Peter obi to be their president without an election..but again urchins have made me realised why the Jews choose a known thief and murderer instead of our Lord jesus christ...I thought it was just a story until I saw urchins in this forum then I realised it really happened

Very sad my brother. The Ghanaian pastor is right. It seems something is wrong with Nigerians.
Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by bikefab(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nwanyi mara mma...
Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by Shikini: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Great
Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by toneroforever(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
BossGerald:
Adiaha Akwaibom ayaya😍...our incoming first lady looking so elegant.

Beauty with class.

Vote OBI2023

Na so.
God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by toneroforever(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kingpele:
Wow our first lady is working very hard for a new Nigeria....I cried when I read that Peter obi rejected a parcel of land allocated to him when he was still a governor of Anambra..though it won't be a crime if he collected it ..he said he came to serve the state and not to take undue advantage of his position as governor..
What else do you need from a president?? Contented person or a greedy person who allocated to himself almost half of VIP areas in lagos and is still kneeling on the neck of lagos funds till date...the Ghanaian pastor is very right to say if Nigeria is a sane country they will beg Peter obi to be their president without an election..but again urchins have made me realised why the Jews choose a known thief and murderer instead of our Lord jesus christ...I thought it was just a story until I saw urchins in this forum then I realised it really happened

Urchins r worse than bandits honestly.
Who knows, if bandits had access to quality education, maybe their lives would have turned out differently.
But with urchins, I doubt if there's still redemption.
Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by bigcasava1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
She's your sister oo! Even if una no like Igbo man pls have a change of mind because of your sister.
Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by Biggeststar01: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
I’m very atikulated and can’t be CORNfused grin

Atiku will never unite Nigeria when his supporters hate Igbos, he better divide Nigeria and rule Arewa and oduduwa peacefully 🙂

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by JOemmy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Obi's strategy is top notch women are great grassroot mobilizers.
Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by ufotunang: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
Our next first lady
Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by shimolv: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
The woman mouth is too wide I wonder how that thing go take wide reach

Bala blue blue bulaba UMUERI ASO ROCK VILLA na im OBI dey go relax for may
Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
first lady nobi for mouth you earn it
Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by occfx: 6:15am On Feb 14, 2023
kaywon:
Once you see who'll be a good first lady you'll just know

The woman is elegant, igbo people fine sha
Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by amstamon: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2023
Leticie:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
k
Na lie go kill you!!
Profile that was open yesterday,. Your papa go get ill health if he's still alive.
You neva chop but u fit buy data abi.
Lazy bastard
Re: Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State by Benjamin4388(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kingpele:

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Jersey To Return $8.9m Looted Under Jonathan To Nigeria / Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road: Ohanaeze Denounces Peter Obi's Vilification Of Umahi / Military Troops Launch Offensive Against Boko Haram In Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.