Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party (3150 Views)

Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / PHOTO: Iyaloja General, Mrs. Tinubu Ojo Endorses Olusola Sanwo-olu / Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by nlreserve: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
This shows that most celebrities are silently supporting Peter Obi.

Those who made their supports public are less than those hiding their supports

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by SLAP44: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
She is a patriot. She is supporting a good and prosperous Nigeria.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by franchasng: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sensible Yorubas are supporting progress while the directionless, hungry, corruption-loving urchins prefer Tinubu grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by nlreserve: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
SLAP44:
She is a patriot. She is supporting a good and prosperous Nigeria.
She cannot not be bought by the APC Thief

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by OnyeAshuaUru: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
A new Nigeria is taking shape.
It's POssible

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by BossGerald: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Iyabo ojo is now the latest omo ibo/ ipob in town grin

It's remaining only 12days and all these urchins go rest.

Vote OBI2023

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by PlayerMeji: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
I am proud to be Yoruba...

I am voting for Tinubu.

You will not see any Yoruba person come for her neck.. We were not raised like that!

But the same can not be said of the people from the other side, anyone who votes against their candidate is a thief or has collected money!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by WonderManly(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
You see...

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by BlueRayDick: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
PlayerMeji:

I am voting for Tinubu.

You will not see any Yoruba person come for her neck.. We were not raised like that!

But the same can not be said of the people from the other side, anyone who votes against their candidate is a thief or has collected money!

Go to her page and see APC supporters already rubbishing ur fallacious claim

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by AwokenVawulence: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
Iyabo ojo is ipob grin

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by iwaeda: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
nlreserve:

GOS and Koro oooo. grin grin angry angry
Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by Tochi3(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
BossGerald:
Iyabo ojo is now the latest omo ibo/ ipob in town grin

It's remaining only 12days and all these urchins go rest.

Vote OBI2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by blabulu2000: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Iyabo Ojo wey be say Nah Tinubu person...

Make we dey look now...

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by BossGerald: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
PlayerMeji:

I am voting for Tinubu.

Liar

Can you explain this

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by PlayerMeji: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
If that's all they did...still fair...

You want to compare that to what the whole PSquare unit is doing... Help me search for celebrities coming for her neck still

BlueRayDick:

Go to her page and see APC supporters already rubbishing ur fallacious claim

BossGerald:

Liar

Can you explain this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by SaiOba: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Omo, them plenty o... The very silent OBIdients that were sitting on the fence don begin come down..

They are all over twitter endorsing HE Peter Obi with their full CHEST on their official handles.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by MaliCampus: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
How can a person that sucked is mother breast as a baby, support a weak and demented Tinubu for president. I want to believe that does supporting Tinubu sucked Thier fathers dick as a baby,because they are not ok upstairs. Vital vitamins of breast milk is missing somewhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by BlueRayDick: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
PlayerMeji:

You want to compare that to what the whole PSquare unit is doing... Help me search for celebrities coming for her neck still

So U’ve shifted goalpost from “ No Yoruba will attack her for her choice “ to “if that’s all they did , it is still fair “….smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by Biggeststar01: 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
PlayerMeji:

I am voting for Tinubu.

Same way una block road to Obi rally in Lagos 🙂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by vacanci: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
nlreserve:

Oya see my own below

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by PlayerMeji: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
If you cant take the heat, you leave the kitchen grin grin cheesy

Biggeststar01:

Same way una block road to Obi rally in Lagos 🙂
Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by PlayerMeji: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fair and Good

BlueRayDick:

So U’ve shifted goalpost from “ No Yoruba will attack her for her choice “ to “if that’s all they did , it is still fair “….smh
Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by femisplash: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
franchasng:
Sensible Yorubas are supporting progress while the directionless, hungry, corruption-loving urchins prefer Tinubu grin
You mean the hoe that recently got hooked to one ibo maga.. I don't blame her tho, na ibo man dey simp for am.. make she endorse Obi make maga continue dey pay.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by nlreserve: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
vacanci:

Oya see my own below
She is very sensible. Some people just don't want to vote Obi because of the behaviour of his fans, the obidients. So, she's supporting Obi but he's not Obidient
Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by LesbianBoy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
This was expected. I mean she is dating Paul okoye an igbo man so she would support who he is supporting

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by Biggeststar01: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
PlayerMeji:
If you cant take the heat, you leave the kitchen grin grin cheesy

Wait you're not ashamed 😂

In tinubu Lagos, and all he can do is use a small danfo to block part of the road.

Is that all he can do😂.

Yorubas are truely cowards

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by BossGerald: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
PlayerMeji:

Stop sounding stewpid...CORNfused man like you

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by TotoGame(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
PlayerMeji:

I am voting for Tinubu.

Yorubas are the most tribalistic in Nigeria, my friend from Ekiti state confirmed it

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by karnap(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
None of the APC governors in the North, has the goodwill of the people to deliver anything to him (Tinubu)…

Middle too..
Jos is rooting for Peter obi
The current governor didn't win the hearts of the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by PlayerMeji: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yet, your ilks are rushing over here to better their lots in life...

I don't know how possible that can be in a toxic environment...

TotoGame:

Yorubas are the most tribalistic in Nigeria, my friend from Ekiti state confirmed it

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party by PlayerMeji: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Where are all your threats, those ones you were making wayback then?

We just let you know how serious we really are
cheesy cheesy

Biggeststar01:

Wait you're not ashamed 😂

In tinubu Lagos, and all he can do is use a small danfo to block part of the road.

Is that all he can do😂.

Yorubas are truely cowards

(1) (2) (Reply)

(VIDEO) UFC Champion, Israel Adesanya condemns APC Of MASSIVE Corruption / An Igbo Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cows / The Head Of The Gang That Kidnapped Emure Schoolgirls Is A Leader In Miyettialla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.