Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Please Doctors What Could Be Wrong With Me? I'm Losing Weight. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Doctors What Could Be Wrong With Me? I'm Losing Weight. (444 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Doctors What Could Be Wrong With Me? I'm Losing Weight. by Naijabad: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Just last week, someone in the office mentioned to me that I'm losing weight

I don't have any symptoms of any ailment. I eat well, I sleep well, etc.

Personally have noticed that I have lost some weight about 5kg. I use to weigh 80kg but now weighs about 75kg.

I on my own went for lab test and did malaria, typhoid and RVS. The result came out clean.

I have reviewed my activities and life in the past one month and I came out with the following:

1) in the past two weeks I have been going to work using public transport because of fuel and cash issues

2) There is this brand of coffee I consume alot. I have been using it since the past 2 years. I must confess that I consume it alot. Ad much as 3 times a day or less. Let's say on average 1.5 times a day.

The name of the coffee is Liven. Its an alkaline coffee produced by Alliance.

Yesterday I bought Astymin. Its a multi vitamin.
I also started de-worming last night.

What could be responsible for losing weight without symptoms of any illness?
Re: Please Doctors What Could Be Wrong With Me? I'm Losing Weight. by Tenshades(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Naijabad:

2) There is this brand of coffee I consume alot. I have been using it since the past 2 years. I must confess that I consume it alot. Ad much as 3 times a day or less. Let's say on average 1.5 times a day.

Stop the coffee intake and observe the difference.
Re: Please Doctors What Could Be Wrong With Me? I'm Losing Weight. by Omihanifa: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Have you being taking antibiotics or fruits lately? If the answer is NO then it's the coffee
Re: Please Doctors What Could Be Wrong With Me? I'm Losing Weight. by HarunaWest(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Naijabad:

I don't have any symptoms of any ailment. I eat well, I sleep well, etc.

Personally have noticed that I have lost some weight about 5kg. I use to weigh 80kg but now weighs about 75kg.

I on my own went for lab test and did malaria, typhoid and RVS. The result came out clean.

I have reviewed my activities and life in the past one month and I came out with the following:

1) in the past two weeks I have been going to work using public transport because of fuel and cash issues

I see from your topics posted, you are busy insulting other people that have a different political ideology from yours. Quit hating unecessarily and probably you might just regain your weight

1 Like

Re: Please Doctors What Could Be Wrong With Me? I'm Losing Weight. by Mrkumareze(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
Naija is enough to make you lose weight. The money, fuel, light and other stress psychologically weigh one down.
Re: Please Doctors What Could Be Wrong With Me? I'm Losing Weight. by Naijabad: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
HarunaWest:
I see from your topics posted, you are busy insulting other people that have a different political ideology from yours. Quit hating unecessarily and probably you might just regain your weight

If you have nothing to say, please move on with your life.

Don't bring politics into health section.
Re: Please Doctors What Could Be Wrong With Me? I'm Losing Weight. by Naijabad: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Omihanifa:
Have you being taking antibiotics or fruits lately? If the answer is NO then it's the coffee

No I haven't.

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Excessive Sweating From The Head And Face? : HLK / How To Use Activated Charcoal For The Treatment Of Drug Overdose And Food Poison / STAPH OFF By Cfd Wellness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.