Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

New Week Grace - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Week Grace (1468 Views)

Grace Nwokocha Suspended For Use Of Prohibited Substances / From Millionaires To Minnows: The Grace To Grass Story Of Heartland / Another New Week 5 Odds Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Week Grace by Madmazel99(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2023
Valleys:
He said he was busy that's y it took long. He also said he has refunded you. Just confirm so that it will also be on record just like you tagged him a scåmmer.

For me, after years in this business, I no fit pay for any game again. If you have the time, with your flashscore, you can predict 2 odds 4/7 or even better. With good money management you'll surely make good profits. Just shun greed and don't chase your loss.

This guy didn't refund anything.

Na scam the guy be.
Re: New Week Grace by Madmazel99(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2023
Valleys:
He said he was busy that's y it took long. He also said he has refunded you. Just confirm so that it will also be on record just like you tagged him a scåmmer.

For me, after years in this business, I no fit pay for any game again. If you have the time, with your flashscore, you can predict 2 odds 4/7 or even better. With good money management you'll surely make good profits. Just shun greed and don't chase your loss.
to make transfer no hard. The guy Na thief. Him go make transfer and I no go see am?
Re: New Week Grace by Madmazel99(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2023
Valleys:

make him post the screenshot of the transaction here.
Re: New Week Grace by Madmazel99(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2023
You no go rest.
Re: New Week Grace by Victorybase: 10:34pm On May 08, 2023
Hello

Re: New Week Grace by Victorybase: 11:09am On May 13, 2023
Weekend again

Betking= ANVQF

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel, Enyeama, Anichebe Rebel Against Siasia - They Have Started Again O! / The TOP 20 Players In The English Premier League (JANUARY 2017) / Download Video: Arsenal Vs Chelsea 2-1 [2016/17 FA Cup Final] All Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.