Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year (26247 Views)

Russia Got Richer By $600 Billion While U.S Lost $6 Trillion Last Year (Photo) / US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska / Video of US High School Students Escaping as shooter tried to lure them out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by Otobong3374(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
omonnakoda:
HIV will never depart from your mother
grin You Are Dead Already, I Don't Have Any Solution For You. Your slowpoke Leaders Are About To Detonated You, But Let Me Safe You From Detonated Leaders, Okay?? Will You Obey American Laws & Dwell peacefully?
Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by Otobong3374(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
grin grin grin is this all you can come up with? Come on man!! this shit makes no forking sense!
Your Fucking Sense Has Been Taken By A Useless Maggot
Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Otobong3374:
Your Fucking Sense Has Been Taken By A Useless Maggot
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin maggot? Jeeeez! Now it is maggot's fault?
Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by Karnice600: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
omonnakoda:

Does not justify
They were humiliated in the Bay of pigs that is the first comparison
Second how did they react when Russia tried to place missiles in Cuba
But you want Russia to allow Ukraine join NATO??
Just letting naive people know that in the last 75 years
No nation has killed as many people as the US
This is not a struggle between good and evil but for domination between military powers
The US are a lot worse and do not have the moral ground s to criticise anyone

They are an active cause of the Ukraine war which has been going on since 2014
The difference is the tide change against their interest
If you don't understand history you won't understand what is going on[b][/b]
This is a struggle for domination of the world
The US chose to strangulate Russia slowly using a veneer of democracy
Russia has assessed that they have o fight now or face obliteration in another 20 years

Finally why is the US hostile to China?They want to dominate and don't want competition

Finally why is the US hostile to China?They want to dominate and don't want

So why did they push for China to be accepted into WTO in the first place, even when some of their allies kicked against it?

If you don't understand history you won't understand what is going on

You're pointing this pistol at yourself.
You don't understand the history you're talking about. You're just being emotional and it's betraying basic logic here. I don tire sef.

1 Like

Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by Karnice600: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
omonnakoda:

Does not justify
They were humiliated in the Bay of pigs that is the first comparison
Second how did they react when Russia tried to place missiles in Cuba
But you want Russia to allow Ukraine join NATO??
Just letting naive people know that in the last 75 years
No nation has killed as many people as the US
This is not a struggle between good and evil but for domination between military powers
The US are a lot worse and do not have the moral ground s to criticise anyone

They are an active cause of the Ukraine war which has been going on since 2014
The difference is the tide change against their interest
If you don't understand history you won't understand what is going on[b][/b]
This is a struggle for domination of the world
The US chose to strangulate Russia slowly using a veneer of democracy
Russia has assessed that they have o fight now or face obliteration in another 20 years

Finally why is the US hostile to China?They want to dominate and don't want competition

So why did they push for China to be accepted into WTO in the first place, even when some of their allies kicked against it?

Chai, disuan na confirm dunce.
Oga abeg no quote me again o. U dey stain my white.
Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by omonnakoda: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Karnice600:

Chai, disuan na confirm dunce.
Oga abeg no quote me again o. U dey stain my white.

We can continue throwing random and irrelevant facts till Christmas
The US nuked Japan today they are friends
Your claim about WTO is not admitted and IRRELEVANT
It doesn't refute the claim.
China has been a member of the WTO since 2001
What was its GDP then?
Now it is on course to be number one economy
The dollar as reserve currency is under threat
So the US has become hostile
It is called falling envy
Your bastard father is a blockhead
Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by GeorgWashinton: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
omonnakoda:

No two scenarios are the same
how you know what I now is a mystery

The US went into Afghanistan emotionally with no clear mission and at the end after trillions of dollars and thousands of lives what did they achieve
They went into Iraq on a LiE about weapons of mass destruction,at the end what did they achieve?
Viet Nam another imperialist debacle
You are likely too young to remember Angola

We need to mind our business and not make ourselves mindless tools of propaganda
Nobody is holy
They didn't achieve any thing, but later you will claim they stole gold and oil.

Like, if they are not achieving anything, why would they keep going to war that they clearly know that they Will lose?

I think you should be happy that they are foolishly going to war that will make them milk their resources and gain nothing.

US always take wars to other countries doorstep and cause destruction but your emotions will tell you that America is losing.

All those countries you mentioned can come and try what the US did in their (victim) countries in the US let's see how it will begin.

Las Las most of una go get sense.
Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by omonnakoda: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
They didn't achieve any thing, but later you will claim they stole gold and oil.

Like, if they are not achieving anything, why would they keep going to war that they clearly know that they Will lose?

I think you should be happy that they are foolishly going to war that will make them milk their resources and gain nothing.

US always take wars to other countries doorstep and cause destruction but your emotions will tell you that America is losing.

All those countries you mentioned can come and try what the US did in their (victim) countries in the US let's see how it will begin.

Las Las most of una go get sense.
Laslas your mother go get sense
Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by GeorgWashinton: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
omonnakoda:

You cannot out think your brain capacity
There are incidents involving boats,and planes DAILY China and US,NATO and RUSSIA
We do not hear about 99% of them.
So when you say make THE NEWS
You already lost it to US disinformation
What is THE NEWS?
Who controls THE NEWS
There has been blackout news on Yemen,Palestine and other things that they don't want you to hear. Why is Yemen removed from THE NEWS
If you didn't know before you must see it in how the Ukraine war is reported
The US is not holy. Honestly you sound naive
China has no need to report it or come out because they are both doing it
It is not just balloons,hacking IT systems ,biological weapons ,printing each other's currency and a lot more is happening
They are all doing it
What do you imagine is the work of the CIA

Where were you when it emerged the US was listening to Angla Merkels phone calls
This comment is a prove that you a kid, a sick one at that suffering from chronic lunacy.
Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by GeorgWashinton: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
drakeli:

Just pray you are able to live in the kind of house she lives in. You will be thanking your God. Who care whether you’re Satan himself.

Your tone even tells it all that you’re probably agbero sleeping under oshodi bridge.
You are still throwing jabs at that half-witted animal?
Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by omonnakoda: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
This comment is a prove that you a kid, a sick one at that suffering from chronic lunacy.
Your mother is suffering from snake bite
Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by Xiaohei(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I agree with your comment up till your questions.. China are not obligated to show evidence and America has not disputed China's claims that the US spies on them, that is an evidence maybe not much evidence you may seek but it is. and again why should China mention that the US spied on them when the US did? They are not obligated to do so. Perharps China didn't see any need to mention it then and China didn't perhaps also saw it as a threat as the US sees it. And it wouldn't have made any difference if China mentioned it then or mentioned it now. The US spied on China period. There you have your answers, atleast the ones i could come up with.

I would like to read your own answers to your own questions. Assuming you must have had an answer to counter anyone else's before you asked. cheesy

I applaud the decorum you showed in your response. One bottle of Hennessy for you!
If there’s one factor that can unite agitated Chinese people who have suffered or are suffering economic losses, property devaluations, effects of Covid lockdowns…it is something I call ‘the factor of a common enemy’. Japan and America are considered by most Chinese as sworn enemies of China. For instance during the first wave of Covid in 2019 / 2020, the Chinese government seeing its citizens were demanding for answers about the virus blamed America for the virus - a strategy that momentarily united the nation, and calmed fraying nerves. Interestingly, when Covid cases spiked, foreigners were blamed for importing the virus into China- a strategy that led to a number of foreigners in Guangzhou, Foshan, Nanhai…, being given quit notice by their landlord. Whenever America naval ships sail in the South China Sea, or venture through the Taiwan Straits, their every move is big news on TV, radio, WeChat, Weibo, Kuaishou and on every newspaper most notably ChinaDaily - a newspaper I enjoy reading for its in-depth analysis of Chinese and global news. A few days ago, a Chinese coast guard ship shone military-grade laser beams on a Filipino coast guard ship in disputed waters temporarily blinding its crew. The incident made headlines with photos of the encounter splattered on all social media platforms. Nancy Pelosi’s infamous trip to the disputed island of Taiwan made a lot of buzz so much so that her flight path was watched live on WeChat! News of Japan increasing its military budget made headlines, and was discussed online for days. Last Year December when a Chinese fighter jet intercepted a US reconnaissance aircraft over the South China Sea, the news made headlines. Reporting such news serve to unify China against perceived enemies; project its military might and build patriotism for the Motherland amongst Chinese people. So, the onus is on China to prove that American spy balloons indeed entered its territory because failing to do so is utterly antithetical to China’s modus operandi.
Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by EBEk101(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

You be obedient grin
Me I don wash my hand from Nigeria matter tey tey. I don't care who be president now, because it doesn't matter who dey there anyway. Shithole will always be shithole embarassed
I mind my business & trying not to be poor, I'm working my butt off in order to be able to buy my way out of troubles when necessary in this failed country. But good luck to you guys who are still hopeful & fights on against all odds. Not for me.

How we want do nah, we only get one Nigeria
Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by EBEk101(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

Correct madam cheesy
Na flflower she go chop abi? Stingy man grin

I no Dey do pass my power…….I can’t kill myself for any lady who can’t be patient enough for me to be financially okay in other to give her what she wants
Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Xiaohei:

I applaud the decorum you showed in your response. One bottle of Hennessy for you!
If there’s one factor that can unite agitated Chinese people who have suffered or are suffering economic losses, property devaluations, effects of Covid lockdowns…it is something I call ‘the factor of a common enemy’. Japan and America are considered by most Chinese as sworn enemies of China. For instance during the first wave of Covid in 2019 / 2020, the Chinese government seeing its citizens were demanding for answers about the virus blamed America for the virus - a strategy that momentarily united the nation, and calmed fraying nerves. Interestingly, when Covid cases spiked, foreigners were blamed for importing the virus into China- a strategy that led to a number of foreigners in Guangzhou, Foshan, Nanhai…, being given quit notice by their landlord. Whenever America naval ships sail in the South China Sea, or venture through the Taiwan Straits, their every move is big news on TV, radio, WeChat, Weibo, Kuaishou and on every newspaper most notably ChinaDaily - a newspaper I enjoy reading for its in-depth analysis of Chinese and global news. A few days ago, a Chinese coast guard ship shone military-grade laser beams on a Filipino coast guard in disputed waters temporarily blinding its crew. The incident made headlines with photos of the encounter splattered on all social media platforms. Nancy Pelosi’s infamous trip to the disputed island of Taiwan made a lot of buzz so much so that her flight path was watched live on WeChat! News of Japan increasing its military budget made headlines, and was discussed online for days. Last Year December when a Chinese fighter jet intercepted a US reconnaissance aircraft over the South China Sea, the news made headlines. Reporting such news serve to unify China against perceived enemies; project its military might and build patriotism for the Motherland amongst Chinese people. So, the onus is on China to prove that American spy balloons indeed entered its territory because failing to do so is antithetical to China’s modus operandi.
Okay... if you say so. It is your view.
Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by Karnice600: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
omonnakoda:

Laslas your mother go get sense

You and people's mother and father. Wetin happun to your own? trailer jam them?

1 Like

Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by Karnice600: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
The boy is spiritually tormented. So much chaos in one soul.
Re: US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
pansophist:
I love how South Africa did not shamelessly participate in the recently concluded US-Africa summit. Since Nigeria refuse to act like a giant with sense, south Africa perhaps should take the lead.

seunny4lif:
SA foreign min told her USA counterpart, SA will do what is best for SA not what USA think is best for SA.

pansophist:
Yes, Ramaphosa told them to fork off, a huge blow to the US ego. SA is the torchbearer of economic development and prosperity in Africa, hence, it must align with the emerging world, and hope to bring others in the continent on board. Nigeria is a western puppet. It still belongs to the British. Know this and know peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression / Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.