Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! (1455 Views)

Writers Are Needed @ Pay is high / 5 Writers Needed For A New Project, Pay Is Huge!!! / Travel Blog Writer Needed Urgently!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! by emmanex2000: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2023
Good morning sir/ma,

In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience? If yes, search no further!!!!

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles, academic writings, product reviews, rewriting and so on. These also includes ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my pleasure working with you to making your projects a huge success.

Contact me via 07012809662
Email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you.
Re: Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! by emmanex2000: 10:54am On Feb 21, 2023
Good morning sir/ma,

Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook writer, ranging from fiction ( thriller, paranomal, romance, sci fic, adventure, horror, crime and so on....), non-fiction and course contents? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammarly coherent works within the given time frame. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my utmost pleasure working with you to making your writing project a huge success.

Contact me via my business line : 07012809962.
Email@ emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com

Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!

Always at your service.
Best regards ✨️
Re: Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! by Sage20: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hi,

Having read your job requirement, I am certain to deliver the required articles. Be assured that content will be well-researched,100% unique, free from grammatical errors, and optimized for search engines.
I'm sure you're receiving many proposals, but here's why I"m the best fit. I have been writing for the last two years and thrive on perfectionism and timelessness.
Not to mention I've got a strong eye for details, have experience writing in the travel niche, and I use the Copyscape plagiarism checker and the Grammarly premium to ensure optimum results. So send a message. Let's get started on my mail, mueezolatunde@gmail.com.
Re: Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! by Emmykay105(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
I'm available to be recruited for the job offered.
emmanuelkayode105@gmail.com
Re: Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! by Superpack589: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Omor see applications. Lol.
Re: Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! by njumbeterry(f): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dear recruiter,

I am a writer who generates massive increase in business sales and of 2years experience.

It will be my pleasure working with you to make your project a huge success.

Contact me via my WhatsApp number;671187349
Email njumbeterry58@gmail.com
Re: Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! by edudigitals: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hello Bloomsbury,

My name is Asuqiuo Hogan-Bassey. I am a professional content writer and sales copywriter. I see your firm requires a content writer for a travel blog. I definitely am a good fit for that position. I favor an extremely creative and engaging writing style that will keep the audience eagerly coming back for more.

Of course, it would definitely be asking too much from you to take my word alone as proof, so I am definitely ready to furnish you with samples of my past work.

I also have some experience on Medium where currently I have some work posted. I will also gladly furnish you with the necessary details to view my work on Medium.

I envisage working with you on your project will definitely be a very rewarding and exciting experience for all parties involved. I truly anticipate the pleasure of doing business with you

Feel free to reach me at edudigitalsolutions@gmail.com

Cheers

Asuquo Hogan-Bassey
Re: Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! by Petra651(f): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2023
Dear Recruiter,

My name is Ngum Petra and I’m a copywriter with experience in the field.
Working with you, I promise to give in my very best and I’m actively ready for the job.

I’m available for an unpaid test so as to test my ability.

Here is my email so you can reach me.
Petrangum62@gmail.com

Kind regards
Re: Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! by Taofak: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bloomsbury:
Hello,

There's a company in Sweden that needs a content writer for a travel blog. They pay $0.6 per word. It's a 3-6 months contract.

We want to outsource the job to any competent writer here. (We are a firm with groups of content writers, copy editors, ebook writers, translators and software engineers).

Please tell us why you're the ideal person for the job here.

Maximum 200 words for your pitch.
Experience writing on medium is a plus.

We will try our best to select a candidate here and email them the company link. Please make sure your Nairaland profile has an email attached.

Is this offer still available?
Re: Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! by emmanex2000: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Good evening sir/ma,

Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook writer, ranging from fiction ( thriller, paranomal, romance, sci fic, adventure, horror, crime and so on....), non-fiction and course contents? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammarly coherent works within the given time frame. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my utmost pleasure working with you to making your writing project a huge success.

Contact me via my business line : 07012809962.
Email@ emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com

Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!

Always at your service.
Best regards ✨️
Re: Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! by emekaemekus: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
I am a professional proofreader and editor, my WhatsApp number is 08103500891, email is otudemechiemeka990@gmail.com

uote author=Bloomsbury post=120882713]Hello,

There's a company in Sweden that needs a content writer for a travel blog. They pay $0.6 per word. It's a 3-6 months contract.

We want to outsource the job to any competent writer here. (We are a firm with groups of content writers, copy editors, ebook writers, translators and software engineers).

Please tell us why you're the ideal person for the job here.

Maximum 200 words for your pitch.
Experience writing on medium is a plus.

We will try our best to select a candidate here and email them the company link. Please make sure your Nairaland profile has an email attached.

[/quote]
Re: Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! by Blueace247(f): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
See how you guys are rushing for 0.6 per word job..some of you guys are the one spoiling this biz for us..walahi

If you write for this rate and you are not a newbie, you need deliverance o...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont We Need A Magazine And Newspapers Sub-forum / Wizard Of The Crow: Is The Longest Novel In An African Language / DEAR Book Lovers - Why Haven't You Written a Book Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.