Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Think It's High Time Nairaland Is Sued To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think It's High Time Nairaland Is Sued To Court (425 Views)

"It's High Time For France To Leave Us Alone" - Senegalese President-elect / Finally! INEC Has Been Sued To Court. / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think It's High Time Nairaland Is Sued To Court by Dollarseeker: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yes, I want to do it guys, what do you think.

Nairaland has been posting fake news on front page. For a news to be on front page, it means such news has been verified to be real and true. But this days and for long, Nairaland admins have been posting news on front page and they are all fake news.
they said Peter bribed can 2billion
they said south west labour party collapse it's structure into APC and it was on front page.
many other lies.

yes I know every poster is responsible for whatever they post but you taking it to front page means you have verified the post to be true before doing that. This is an issue that involves removal of the veil. The poster might go scot-free but nairaland would be punished for spreading fake information to the public.

This days, nairaland admins are tribalist and won't hesitate to push fake information to front page. Nairaland is now been used as a political tool by senseless politicians and users.

The actions of nairaland as it relates to posting of fake news, needs to be tested in court.

Guys what do you think. I am ready to do this.

https://www.nairaland.com/7567482/fake-news-labour-party-south-west

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's High Time Nairaland Is Sued To Court by Godwin4444: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Emeka y not wait till after election loss before u start to dey cry

1 Like

Re: I Think It's High Time Nairaland Is Sued To Court by Naira20: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
There's no need
Most people especially OBIdients know the truth.
Those fake news are for their fellow BATstards.
Please note that there's no such thing as undecided voter now.

Any "undecided" voter is PDAPC member too shy to declare for Tinubu+Atiku
Dollarseeker:

Nairaland has been posting fake news on front page. For a news to be on front page, it means such news has been verified to be real and true. But this days and for long, Nairaland admins have been posting news on front page and they are all fake news.
they said south west labour party collapse it's structure into APC and it was on front page.
many other lies.

yes I know every poster is responsible for whatever they post but you taking it to front page means you have verified the post to be true before doing that. This is an issue that involves removal of the veil. The poster might go scot-free but nairaland would be punished for spreading fake information to the public.

This days, nairaland admins are tribalist and won't hesitate to push fake information to front page. Nairaland is now been used as a political tool by senseless politicians and users.

The actions of nairaland and it relates to posting of fake news, needs to be tested in court.

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's High Time Nairaland Is Sued To Court by Mrkindness: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
One day they will lose this site for detribalised person like Elon musk to manage it or it will die natural dead.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's High Time Nairaland Is Sued To Court by stevnwigw1: 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
If you have the capacity, go head, it is the right thing to do, to bring them back to order.

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's High Time Nairaland Is Sued To Court by KingsCity: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dollarseeker:

many other lies.

The actions of nairaland and it relates to posting of fake news, needs to be tested in court.

I agree with you

They are too unprofessional. They do not know they must verify every news before promoting them

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's High Time Nairaland Is Sued To Court by Moh247: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
grin

Lord Lugard said it

Sarduna Ahmadu Bello said it

Obafemi Awolowo said it

Xenophobic SouthAfricans are saying it

Ghanian traders are saying it even indians

1 Like

Re: I Think It's High Time Nairaland Is Sued To Court by Berrityga: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
If you come to NL to read verified news your a fish. NL is just a junk yard for spamming, fictions, and insults let me not forget scammers and beggers too.
Re: I Think It's High Time Nairaland Is Sued To Court by monkautos(m): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
I support this 100%

1 Like

Re: I Think It's High Time Nairaland Is Sued To Court by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
If you want to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's High Time Nairaland Is Sued To Court by yarimo(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Shey na now you no say fake news and defamation is bad ? Hahaha what is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Dollarseeker:

many other lies.

Re: I Think It's High Time Nairaland Is Sued To Court by RenaissanceGuy: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
You mentioned just two that negatively affected LP. I hope you are aware they do that against all parties including APC and PDP.
Re: I Think It's High Time Nairaland Is Sued To Court by Novarisammy2: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Lord Lugard said it
Sarduna Ahmadu Bello said it
Obafemi Awolowo said it
Xenophobic SouthAfricans are saying it
Ghanian traders are saying it even indians

what re they saying ?
that something went wrong somewhere down the production line with you ?
little wonder you turned out this way

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Endorses Peter Obi / Key Highlights From Cbn’s New Directive / If Peter OBI Does Not Win, Who Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.