Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State (29719 Views)

Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel / Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Ibadan / Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Nassarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by occfx: 6:05am On Feb 14, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
In a sane country Obi will win

But in a janjaweeddd zoo country we are not sure
Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by Fearyourcreator: 6:50am On Feb 14, 2023
peter0071:
keep living in dreams... soon na better breakfast you go chop grin.
Na one day person dey become billionaire to them... Them wan become president now now... Make them dey play ooo
Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by Fearyourcreator: 6:51am On Feb 14, 2023
peepydelano:
Obi will win the whole northern states tongue
And west African countries join...
Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by benqo01(m): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2023
EVERYDAY PETER OBI IS NOT POPULAR IN THE NORTH THEY SAY, HAHAHAHA MAN GO SHOCK UNA
Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by chizidgreat(m): 7:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Dialpad:
Obi will not win this election..... he is testing grounds for 8 yrs from now

Don't hang yourself yet in pains
You will enjoy the dividends of Obi's good governance
But just start getting used to the fact that come rain come sunshine, Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria
25th February is a goal
Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by peter0071(m): 7:29am On Feb 14, 2023
Dude?? abeg who be Agbado supporter?? check my comment well ooo....
KingOfTheDamned:

I have noticed you Tinubu supporters are mostly touts and iliterates. 99% of you guys can't speak simple English.

Shame
Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by Dialpad: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2023
You sure of this ? Can you make a bet ? 500k or 1.5 ?

Obi will not win this election, it's between APC and PDP

chizidgreat:

Don't hang yourself yet in pains
You will enjoy the dividends of Obi's good governance
But just start getting used to the fact that come rain come sunshine, Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria
25th February is a goal
Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:21am On Feb 14, 2023
We move Obidients Niger state

Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by Hopium: 8:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Hermionegranger:
You should change your name to Copium because you're drowning in it. BAT is going nowhere

For your mind. So who's going somewhere?
Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by chizidgreat(m): 8:32am On Feb 14, 2023
Dialpad:
You sure of this ? Can you make a bet ? 500k or 1.5 ?

Obi will not win this election, it's between APC and PDP

You want to make a bet with your future?
No be juju be that?

On 25th February, Buhari will call Peter Obi before 12 noon to congratulate him as the next President of Nigeria
Get used to it
Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by Solocoin: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2023
They same place they were telling us nobody knows Obi is the same people that are doing door to door campaign. This old cargoes want to continue looting the future of our children as they are already done with our own future. They want to achieve this with some ignorant urchins πŸ˜‚
Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by crowther15(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2023
Naira20:
Niger State believe PO's promises.

He has used Niger state as example severally and advertised it more than any agency.

If I be from Niger state, I'd go and buy plenty land now
Only has shown true love for Nigeria. I remember a video of him when He was Governor, He lamented that 20 students passed NECO in Zamfara. In that video, He says 'we cannot continue like this, every part of Nigeria is important to us'. Peter Obi as a governor was bothered about dwindling education in another region, while the Governors in those states probably did not even care.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by ayo2008: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Nobody knows Peter Obi in the NorthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dey play

Ignorance is truly a disease.

Why come to a conclusion that Northerners don't know OBI..the north is so big for anybody to know their minds.
Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by Hermionegranger(f): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2023
Hopium:

For your mind. So who's going somewhere?
It's definitely not Shaky shaky Daddy

Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by Johnson1716(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2023
This news give me joy
Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by stuffs2002: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
In a sane country Obi will win

In a sane country, Obi would be in jail
Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by Zona123(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
your useless Agbado master and the Ekuke general he helped in foisting on the country is the reason they're like that according to your Agbado filled brain and that's why PO had come to offer them hope for a better country where every citizen's welfare shall be paramount.
CoronaVirusRelo:
All looking hungry, unhealthy, dirty and malnourished.

Peter cannot even feed his foot soldiers!

Lots better sell their votes and have fresh cat-fish peppersoup, instead of wasting votes on Peter

Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by Shikini: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
lazynairalander1:
E be like I will enter this obidients train oh

Bro, join and save Nigeria.
One egg is now being sold for #150
Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by lazynairalander1: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Shikini:

Bro, join and save Nigeria.
One egg is now being sold for #150

I don port oooh. 100% obidient now.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by Shikini: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
lazynairalander1:

I don port oooh. 100% obidient now.

Welcome bro
Re: Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Niger State by AlexJustin(m): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Good one.

Meanwhile, I implore all youths to learn a digital skill today. People make tons of Dollars on Amazon by Just writing 12-page books on Amazon.
To learn me contact me.

Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II As A Youth In 1970: Photo / At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation / Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.