Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Sit-at-home: Tinubu & APC Shifts Their Imo State Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Tinubu & APC Shifts Their Imo State Rally (600 Views)

APC Shifts Primary Election In Bayelsa To 3rd And 4th Of September / APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States / Breaking: APC Shifts Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-at-home: Tinubu & APC Shifts Their Imo State Rally by Gossiphub: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
After much noise on social media, APC and Tinubu still didn't hold their rally already scheduled for today being Monday, in Imo state.

The rally will take place tomorrow 😆😆

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Tinubu & APC Shifts Their Imo State Rally by Ever8090: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ok...
Re: Sit-at-home: Tinubu & APC Shifts Their Imo State Rally by Zulum500: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fake news from okorosss 😁😁🤣
Re: Sit-at-home: Tinubu & APC Shifts Their Imo State Rally by lathrowinger: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Tinubu & APC Shifts Their Imo State Rally by Hopium: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
You should be crying because:

1. Pandora has never campaigned in the SE on a Monday

2. APC shifting the rally in Imo means IPOB and ESN are in control of the state

3. Your papa, mama, and pikin were told like slaves by Ekpa who lives in Finland to stay indoor, and being the coward that they are, they complied.

4. Same Ekpa has vowed no election in SE, and your guess is as good as mine, being the cowards they are, they will comply.

Your eye go begin clear two days to election when IPOB+ESN start enforcing the sit-at-home policy. cheesy

If you dey reside yigbo land and haven't ran like a headless chicken to "no man's land" cheesy, start stockpiling this week. Una dey long thing. Ekpa you slave master has said na for one week una no go see the sun. No talk say I no warn you ooo.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Tinubu & APC Shifts Their Imo State Rally by Digitron: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hopium:
You should be crying because:

1. Pandora has never campaigned in the SE on a Monday

2. APC shifting the rally in Imo means IPOB and ESN are in control of the state

3. Your papa, mama, and pikin were told like slaves by Ekpa who lives in Finland to stay indoor, and being the coward that they are, they complied.

4. Same Ekpa has vowed no election in SE, and your guess is as good as mine, being the cowards they are, they will comply.

Your eye go begin clear two days to election when IPOB+ESN start enforcing the sit-at-home policy. cheesy

If you dey reside yigbo land and haven't ran like a headless chicken to "no man's land" cheesy, start stockpiling this week. Una dey long thing. Ekpa you slave master has said na for one week una no go see the sun. No talk say I no warn you ooo.

There was no IPOB before APC. IPOB is a pet project of BAT.

He is the one funding Simon Ekpa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Tinubu & APC Shifts Their Imo State Rally by Roboto11: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Digitron:

There was no IPOB before APC. IPOB is a pet project of BAT.

He is the one funding Simon Ekpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Tinubu & APC Shifts Their Imo State Rally by Yaribanzaonic: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
They attacked Obidents in Lagos..

They are shifting Date in IMO..y?? grin

So they recognize Monday Sit-@-home? cheesy

So Hope Uzodimgba 'Ebubeagu', Army,Navy,Airforce, Civil Defence can not protect the chief agbero? MC Oluomo should have protected him this Monday na?

IGBOs have constantly shown 'Tolerance' bad 'Tact' in their dealings, with other tribes. It's these 'wannabe' MURIC Miscreants that are being paid peanuts to be foolish supporters of Thiefnubuu and injustice.

To imagine that one Agbado even told me that BUHARI will give Federal Cover to Thiefnubuu for his campaign in IMO. This is after his thugs maimed alot of PO supporters.

I trust IGBO Boyz ooo..if Dem mean thiefnubuu even Hope will jakpa.

Agbado are useless COWARDs...spits

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Tinubu & APC Shifts Their Imo State Rally by Yaribanzaonic: 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
SO THIEFNUBUU AND HOPE UZODIMGBA WITH EVEN THE APC PCC recognize that SIT @ HOME, BECAUSE OF NNAMDI KANU IS BIGGER THAN THEIR CAMPAIGN??

IPOB...LEVELS
. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Tinubu & APC Shifts Their Imo State Rally by yarimo(m): 12:55am On Feb 14, 2023
Hehe disadvantage of depending on free bonus data. APC are in gombe state today grin grin grin
Gossiphub:
After much noise on social media, APC and Tinubu still didn't hold their rally already scheduled for today being Monday, in Imo state.

The rally will take place tomorrow 😆😆

(1) (Reply)

List Of People Supporting Emefiele's Sufferness Of Nigerians / Tinubu: Pastors And Alfas, Don't Stop Praying For Me Until I Am Declared Winner / This Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.