Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) (16600 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims / Felix Chidi Idiga Known As Jafac Donated 2 Private Jets For Tinubu Campaign / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by REUBEN1211: 5:14am On Feb 14, 2023
Obi has my vote

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by pedel: 5:17am On Feb 14, 2023
Are you going to keep quiet if after you just moved to a new estate and someone starts a rumour that you are a paedophile and an exconvict.
Sometimes, being quiet is an undirect admission and it may cost him votes of people who are easy to deceive.

wegevv:

A little disappointed he wasted his time responding to baseless claims tbh

But we move

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by Atlantis585: 5:22am On Feb 14, 2023
lazynairalander1:
I am finally obidient. I will be voting for this man come Feb 25th

See correct guy here

God bless you

Please reach out and bring onboard 10 other people to the party of sensible Nigerians.

Not the other parties of liars, crooks, ex-convict, drug barons, money launderer and terrorists.

Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by beerfraud(f): 5:25am On Feb 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
Incoming president, don't bother yourself. We know where the wicked fake news emanated from.
We know those behind all the fake news littering the media space .
Having seen there the amount and love for PODATTI, the urchins headquarters has decided to go full blast in fake news. They seem to have gotten willing partners here.

One thing we have promised them is that, no matter what they put out, we are stamping our votes for PODATTI.
ipob terrorists will definitely stop election in Alaibo
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by Princeton92(m): 5:32am On Feb 14, 2023
wegevv:

But we move

Yes it's good he did, APC government wouldn't respond too any claim as such

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 5:36am On Feb 14, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h_rgm4trPw

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, has finally reacted to the allegation that he gave N2bn to CAN.

Cricket-voice bloody liar...
Your fake, deceitful ambition is dead on arrival.
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:46am On Feb 14, 2023
grin grin The human agents of Lucifer in government are not sparing any weapon in their arsenal,in their desperate bid to rubbish PO.But whom God has raised up,no Principality,Power,agent of darkness or smaller demons can bring down.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by Okudiover(m): 6:03am On Feb 14, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Obi didn't give money to House members that wanted to impeach him its unknown church that he will give money?

Urchins are the most stupid set of Nigerians!

He did not give dollars to PDP delegates nor did he give money to Mbaka so we know him well enough to know that the information came from mischievous miscreants. The same people who hired urchins in poorly adorned priestly robes to act as Bishops of Baal.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 6:07am On Feb 14, 2023
SMP.. 😆😆😆
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by ProfOkai: 6:35am On Feb 14, 2023
maestroferddi:
This will not make with half the speed of light with which some funny characters here push threads to the front-page in a futile bid to demarket Peter Obi....

Peter Obi is here to stay....

Some people should better start getting used to the inevitable..

The mods here are biased that you can literally feel their complete hatred for Obi and Labour party.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by TONYE001(m): 6:38am On Feb 14, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Cricket-voice bloody liar...
Your fake, deceitful ambition is dead on arrival.

Wetin this man do you, really? This early morning, see wetin you dey call another human being Na wa ooo...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by Hier(m): 6:55am On Feb 14, 2023
wegevv:

But we move

It is important he respond to it. At least, so his followers can adequately debunk the rumour
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by Advocate500: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2023
Seun is very stupid for asking obi such question, because the man is humble,you believe you can throw every allegations made against him,he must reply them.

Why have not ask tinubu about his drug allegations? Or ask Atiku about the corruption allegations hovering over his neck?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by udeh3(m): 7:14am On Feb 14, 2023
I'm still waiting for the presidential candidate that will boldly come out to say, he will stop running if any corruption case or whatsoever is brought against him

Till then, Peter Obi is still my candidate and I'm voting him with everything I have

We deserve better

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by benqo01(m): 7:20am On Feb 14, 2023
HE SAID

'I AM ALLERGY TO MONEY SPENT WRONGLY'

THIS MAN!!!!!!

MY VOTE IS FOR YOU

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by benqo01(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2023
Advocate500:
Seun is very stupid for asking obi such question, because the man is humble,you believe you can throw every allegations made against him,he must reply them.

Why have not ask tinubu about his drug allegations? Or ask Atiku about the corruption allegations hovering over his neck?

Lol 😂😂😂 do you want them to be sanctioned?
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by Abdullahi2018: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h_rgm4trPw

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, has finally reacted to the allegation that he gave N2bn to CAN.

Now Segun knows how to ask question. Has he asked tinubu about his drug case in the US. Can he also probe how tinubu became this wealthy and amassed so much wealth to himself? Can he asked tinubu how he intend to fix Nigeria, when he cannot tell Buhari how to fix it for 8 years? When you see Obi you start asking useless propaganda questions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by Ameduedwin: 7:26am On Feb 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
PDAPC are so jealous of this man..Is he the one that asked them to be corrupt?
nice response from Peter obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by Watinhapen(m): 7:28am On Feb 14, 2023
In an effort to discredit this man, they’re even making him more credible. Peter Obi give CAN 2 billion naira! Not even a million naira. This must be the biggest joke I have heard this year. That was how someone said Peter Obi collected land, later the useless man disgraced himself by quickly deleting the tweet. Foolish and corruption-filled APC & PDP thinks that they can stain Peter Obi with their lies.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by daygee12: 7:32am On Feb 14, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Obi will be a responsive president.

Same way he responded to health worker when they were on strike for 13 months in Anambra state, de deceive ya self
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by tyinfinity: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2023
Obi tuary peter the OSU and dullard of UNN.No university overseas could give him admission like Tinubu that was in Prestigious Chicago
Peter obi could not work in top consulting firm in the world
Who will give obi work in Mobil .Dangote can not employ him in his refinery.
Obi used ojukwu to swindle the Anambra people
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by GreatrAnalyst: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2023
I have allergy for money being wrongly spent.
So said a man Nigerians should be begging to become the President.

May the country never miss a man like you for such a time like this when everything that could go wrong has gone rogue and all wrong

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by luluosas(m): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2023
Welcome on board
lazynairalander1:
I am finally obidient. I will be voting for this man come Feb 25th

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by Pemco: 8:21am On Feb 14, 2023
Once I saw the figure ( N2b) I concluded that it was concocted.
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by olisaEze(m): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2023
We no dey give shi-shi! grin
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by Abiliboi: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2023
FryMosquito:
ObiDatti.. Prudent team.

This two na correct.. From the look on their hands, you will know. No wastages and free money.

When you see politicians with vision, they always look bright and agile.
D oza old thieves can not stand erect and attentively like this. Quote me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2023
I have allergy for money being spent wrongly
-PO
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by daniel34840: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2023
A little disappointed he wasted his time responding to baseless claims tbhBut we moveA little disappointed he wasted his time responding to baseless claims tbhBut we move...
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by wegevv: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2023
StPete:

So as Seun asked him the question, he shouldn’t have responded?

I thought he would have said “that has been debunked” and moved on.

It has been debunked. There was no need to give it any air. Just my two cents
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by Kaycee9242(m): 9:31am On Feb 14, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Obi will be a responsive president.

Am telling you, that's one of the qualities i like about him he knows what is happening around him and responds almost immediately and not through aides

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Lamba master
like the way ur APC leaders are deceiving them self abiim Yoruba guy OBI is our family choice no going back
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) by benjaminlawson(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
Incoming president, don't bother yourself. We know where the wicked fake news emanated from.
We know those behind all the fake news littering the media space .
Having seen the amount and love for PODATTI, the urchins headquarters has decided to go full blast in fake news. They seem to have gotten willing partners here.

One thing we have promised them is that, no matter what they put out, we are stamping our votes for PODATTI.

This is what they did to Jonathan, saying he gave 6 billion Naira to CAN, it can't work this time, they have woefully failed, we are taken back Nigeria from their hands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is State Of Emergency The Best Option For Boko-Haram? / PSC Bars Policemen From Carrying Vips’ Handbags, Umbrellas / Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.