Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Watch CCTV Footage Of Aka’s Final Moments With Friends Before Shooting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch CCTV Footage Of Aka’s Final Moments With Friends Before Shooting (369 Views)

Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) / Bbnaija Erica And Kiddwaya Were Old Friends Before Bbnaija ? (video) / Ras Kimono Collapsed At Lagos Airport - His Final Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch CCTV Footage Of Aka’s Final Moments With Friends Before Shooting by SexyChic05(f): 12:24am On Feb 14, 2023
The tragic shooting in Florida Road, Durban, which took place on Friday night, has been captured on CCTV footage that has been widely circulated.

The video shows Kiernan “AKA” Forbes and Tebello “Tibz” Motsoane, who both lost their lives in the incident.

https://olorisupergal.com/293364/watch-cctv-footage-of-akas-final-moments-with-friends-before-shooting/

(1) (Reply)

“prophet, Thanks You I Will Be Forever Worshiping You” Reaction As Seyi Edun Say / “world Yemi Cregx Day!!” Bbtitians Yemi Cregx Celebrates 31st Birthday / “I Was Expelled From University In My 3rd Year” – Bbtitans Yvonne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.