Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward (444 Views)

Breaking: Atiku Should Be Rejected Too, He Is Sick- Tinubu Bursts Out / Dont Dare Pair Sick Tinubu With Northern Christian - Islamic Cleric / 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2023
Obasanjo once said "I dey laugh." How much will Tinubu give you that will equal the suffering hardship you, your family members and other Nigerians will go through. Tinubu is terribly sick and smelly. They know he is very corrupt and desperate but they have want to collect some change and destroy our future. You've failed. We're waiting at the polls.
Re: Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward by SoBright101: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2023
I will vote a sick man who have brain than a healthy person who have no brain. Tinubu has been proved to be the most outstanding past and present governor, the fisher of talents. His antecedents speaks for him.

He has travel more than any other contestants even before the primary election, he holds more than one rally in a day.

Say whatever you like about him, keep up the propaganda, we are wiser now, you can only deceive your like-mind.

4 Likes

Re: Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward by SLAP44: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Both Tinubu and Atiku are past their prime, they should leave the stage for more competent people to lead the nation.

Re: Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward by duro4chang(m): 8:25am On Feb 14, 2023
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. No amount of mudsling and character assassination can stop his victory. No propaganda. No intimidation can stop the victory of Tinubu the best man for the job. The best of all the contestants.On his mandate we stand. I congratulate him in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward by SoBright101: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2023
No, you are wrong. I can't say about Atiku but you can't consider a man with brain to have pass his prime and you can't convince me to vote a regular Nigerian politician, the repackage ones simply because they are agile. Tinubu has the brain, the records are there. Remove hatred, you'll see the truth just like i did.

SLAP44:
Both Tinubu and Atiku are past their prime, they should leave the stage for more competent people to lead the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward by SLAP44: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2023
SoBright101:
No, you are wrong. I can't say about Atiku but you can't consider a man with brain to have pass his prime and you can't convince me to vote a regular Nigerian politician, the repackage ones simply because they are agile. Tinubu has the brain, the records are there. Remove hatred, you'll see the truth just like i did.

Suffer no dey tire you? grin
Re: Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward by SoBright101: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2023
E don tire me but we are left with regular and repackaged politicians so the best is to chose the one who have track records.

SLAP44:

Suffer no dey tire you? grin

1 Like

Re: Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward by SLAP44: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2023
SoBright101:
E don tire me but we are left with regular and repackaged politicians so the best is to chose the one who have track records.

Track records of criminality and lootocracy?

1 Like

Re: Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward by SoBright101: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2023
Who is your candidate?

SLAP44:

Track records of criminality and lootocracy?

1 Like

Re: Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward by SLAP44: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2023
SoBright101:
Who is your candidate?

The cleanest of them all, Peter, Olatunbosun Obi.

1 Like

Re: Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward by Idiko1: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2023
Yoruba would stab the future of Nigerians on the back and drag them backward in order to satisfy tribal urge.

1 Like

Re: Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward by SoBright101: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2023
Ok, good for you.

SLAP44:

The cleanest of them all, Peter, Olatunbosun Obi.

1 Like

Re: Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 15, 2023
SoBright101:

You need medical help. Your brain needs urgent check.
Re: Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward by SoBright101: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Thank you so much. Is that all you have to say?

This clearly shows the kind of person you guys are and the kind of candidate you support.

North4Obi23:

You need medical help. Your brain needs urgent check.
Re: Voting Sick Tinubu Is Like Stabbing Our Future, Nigeria Must Move Forward by yarimo(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
North4Obi23:
Obasanjo once said "I dey laugh." How much will Tinubu give you that will equal the suffering hardship you, your family members and other Nigerians will go through. Tinubu is terribly sick and smelly. They know he is very corrupt and desperate but they have want to collect some change and destroy our future. You've failed. We're waiting at the polls.
Don't vote for someone that has no regards to his religion

(1) (Reply)

Myself, My Wife And My Children We Are Fully Obidient, 100%”- Apostle Johnson Su / Was Babaginda Rooting For Peter Obi In This Statement? / Tinubu And The North: Always As Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.