Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB (15119 Views)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / No Sit-at-home in Ebonyi Today Monday 18th Oct 2021 Photos / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by saintrow1: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
BossGerald:

Get ready to feed on your own dead body too

Looooooooooooooooooool e pain am, e pain am well well.
Your 1billion can't do shit.
You and your people should try another civil war and see if you people won't go into extinction. We will turn your people into fertiliser to grow more agbado.

RIP to your unfortunate tribe, awon omo elede

Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by gidgiddy: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
alrahmanonline:

Next week Monday If Dem born you well go to Aba market, i want to check something grin grin cheesy
He's not a member of ipob and una dey obey his order. Nawa o

We are still wondering why you guys who are not from the South East are bothered about sit at home?

Why are guys having heart attack over what does not concern you?

1 Like

Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by Zulum500: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
BossGerald:
Who takes the finland riff raff serious ...Only tifnubu owomida urchins on nairaland.

Tinubu's portrait was seen in one of ekpa's live video session in his office...it now became obvious who he has been working for.

Vote OBI2023

Thooonndeeer faya you for fake news 🤣😁🤣
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by BossGerald: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:

Thooonndeeer faya you for fake news 🤣😁🤣

Fake news merchant don talk grin
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by JoeEeL(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
akakurukukaku:
Simon Ekpa did not state any form of violence in his order. He only directed a sit at home, a form of peaceful protest for the demand for the release of the Supreme Leader of Biafra.

Simon Ekpa is a peace loving man and I wonder why Obidients are against him. Many of these Obidients are selfish and have decided to betray Nnamdi KANU who is in prison fighting for them

When has peaceful protest become a crime. These are the same people that tried to burn down Lagos during the EndSars protest.
A true Igbo with Biafra blood will Obey Ekpa. But if you are a betrayal, you can go out that day and vote, nobody is stopping you. Stop linking the killings in the South East to Simon Ekpa who doesn't reside in Nigeria. Simon Ekpa is peace personified

So-called obidients are the worst vermin available. These are foolish fools and emergency biafrans. When Kanu was away, the same thing they're saying to Ekpa is what they were saying then.

They tell Ekpa to come back home, but Kanu that is "home", what are they doing?

In the end, it is now obvious everyone is tribal and selfish.

I only doff hats for the consistent freedom fighting biafrans.
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by JoeEeL(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
Okortor:
Ipob is never a terrorist group, Simon ekpa is d culprit here and someone or some person's are obviously bankrolling him, who could that be?

Who was bankrolling Kanu?
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by JoeEeL(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
YorubarLord:
Confused yamreee idiots, they suddenly support election because the useless Peter hoe bee is on the ballot. He will lose woefully and they will go back to carrying their biafuro flag

These fools deserve every insult they get.

I used to support them before. Sucks to have been me. Now they're against Ekpa and Biafra because of elections after attesting to nigeria as a zoo?

Lemme catch any of d fools come online again and start shouting Biafra after election, make una leave them for me. Just leave them.

Them go see blood for hia.
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by VIKTO83(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
No wonder they ran to register in Lagos.
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by JoeEeL(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
AmotekunSW:
grin
Ipob is begging Buhari not to release Kanu.
Ipob is telling Biafrans to ignore sit at home.

Funny clowns

More than clowns.

These are selfish greedy bastardss. Kanu is dying for wrong forgetful selfish fools.
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by JoeEeL(m): 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Danisaint112:
Every reasonable person knows this disastrous activities caused in the South-East are caused by Simon Ekpa and his paid goons (actually sponsored by Tinubu).

Nnamdi Kanu doesn't operate this way and have stated severally that the clamour for the declaring of Biafra would be a non violent one.

But urchins would always want to urchinate. You can't separate stupidity from Tinubu and his Supporters. They are not different from their gaffe spewing and dementia druglord.

Nigeria must be rescued. Regardless of your hate for him for being an Igbo man Peter Obi will be your president and will rule you all with love wether you like it or not.

You are a joker. There is no difference between Kanu and Ekpa's principles and ideologies. There's nothing u can use to nail Ekpa that you cannot use to nail Kanu.

Kanu has said far more dangerous words and on air admitted he armed 10,000 men in the first batch of ESN, and derided the IGP of Imo state then that his attempt to request for the return of rifles by private owners is way too late. I remember his exact words with a chuckle, he said "the arms have already flooded the zoo and it is way way too late".

You no follow biafra agitation reach me, so abeg just say you want to satisfy your greed for elections. No come here come play smart.
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by JoeEeL(m): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:
That dwarf should be extradited anywhere he is hiding

I have link to a new petition. You can go and sign.
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by UncommonLogic: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
Delusional retar@ded imb@cile brainwashed IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkeys fighting each other while their leader Geringory is acting like a saint.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is an IPOB terrorist Conman.
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by emilo2bad: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi for President!!

I am proudly Yoruba and Obidient. If you're not Obidient at this point with the failures of PDAPC, I dare you to look in the mirror and say "I am a sensible human being" without feeling stupid.
you are more foolish Peter Obi is a member of PDP you called a failure. Old wine in a new bottle abi
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by FallenShitHole: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
BossGerald:

Which people...who's ekpa??

25th no far again, do anyhow see anyhow
Online barking from far away asylum room where the terrorist fulanis chased you to.
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by UNDFTD: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Well, come out on that day and see if there would be a sit-at-home or NOT! These same idiots would sit in the comfort of their homes and advise others to come out and when shit hits the fan, they would be nowhere to defend these people. Come out on that day at your own peril!

Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by UNDFTD: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
saintrow1:

Looooooooooooooooooool e pain am, e pain am well well.
Your 1billion can't do shit.
You and your people should try another civil war and see if you people won't go into extinction. We will turn your people into fertiliser to grow more agbado.

RIP to your unfortunate tribe, awon omo elede

You have just spoken like a demented fool! Why are you wasting your time and energy worrying about the Igbos instead of enjoying being a slave to the Fulanis and dealing with millions of your kinfolks that are residing as refugees in the Benin Republic? Your behavior is akin to a man whose house is on fire but yet he was focused on chasing after a rodent. Your ignorance is very impressive!
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by FallenShitHole: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
onuman:

Asking Ndigbo to sit at home for about 4 days is like asking Ndigbo to commit mass suicide. Compare and contrast.
Unrepentant and brainless slave, as you are typing the nonsense above, you can't even withdraw your money from the bank, talkless of buying food to eat and you are not even sitting at home. Fulani artificial created hunger is wiring you to hell, and you can't complain because of fear, but you are fixated on IPOB and Simon Ekpa that came to save you from your fulani terrorist slavery work. Coward.
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by saintrow1: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
UNDFTD:

You have just spoken like a demented fool! Why are you wasting your time and energy worrying about the Igbos instead of enjoying being a slave to the Fulanis and dealing with millions of your kinfolks that are residing as refugees in the Benin Republic? Your behavior is akin to a man whose house is on fire but yet he was focused on chasing after a rodent. Your ignorance is very impressive!

Werey pls show us the evidence to back up your trash. Let me educate you since you are daft and doomed. Dahomey which is now called benin republic was part of yorubaland before colonisation divided us so technically they are still at home. You that your useless tribe had to take refugee in the region of the people you are fighting lool, wtf ain't that a bitch. Since the civil war in nigeria, you bastard have continuously export your people out of your land to eat crumbs from the table of your host. You people are cursed and it shall never be better for your tribe. You people couldn't even go home for xmas, common that is beyond terrible. You can't even bury your useless dead people at home looool. Since the start of nigeria your people have been slaves to other nigerians. We know how your mothers, sisters and aunties came to lagos and other yoruba state to work as house help and get hacked by their yoruba boss, then still carry the same toto back home to serve your fathers looool. Some of you don't even know your real father looool.

Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by Josbreed: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
If the real, genuine IPOB doesn't deal with Simon Ekpa permanently, I mean permanently, na Igbos go suffer am. Imagine the killing of fellow Igbos in the East and they ate at the same time demanding for referendum. Don't you people need the population for a referendum? If Igbos are continued to get killed, how will the remaining population vote for a referendum?

1 Like

Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by Tochj(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jones4190:
Simon ekpo is leader of ipob, he took over from Nnamdi kanu
IPOB has structures led by Chika Edozie
He is following MNK plans
EKPA is an unfortunate criminal recruited by the Enemies of Ndigbo to cause confusion.

1 Like

Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by UNDFTD: 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
saintrow1:

Werey pls show us the evidence to back up your trash. Let me educate you since you are daft and doomed. Dahomey which is now called benin republic was part of yorubaland before colonisation divided us so technically they are still at home. You that your useless tribe had to take refugee in the region of the people you are fighting lool, wtf ain't that a bitch. Since the civil war in nigeria, you bastard have continuously export your people out of your land to eat crumbs from the table of your host. You people are cursed and it shall never be better for your tribe. You people couldn't even go home for xmas, common that is beyond terrible. You can't even bury your useless dead people at home looool. Since the start of nigeria your people have been slaves to other nigerians. We know how your mothers, sisters and aunties came to lagos and other yoruba state to work as house help and get hacked by their yoruba boss, then still carry the same toto back home to serve your fathers looool. Some of you don't even know your real father looool.

Do you want evidence to back up my assertions? Here is the evidence, FOOL. Your ignorance and stupidity are very impressive! Watch the videos below, dumb a$$!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN66jM_HszM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFRY4on4_Hk

Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by Jostoman: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
akakurukukaku:
Simon Ekpa did not state any form of violence in his order. He only directed a sit at home, a form of peaceful protest for the demand for the release of the Supreme Leader of Biafra.

Simon Ekpa is a peace loving man and I wonder why Obidients are against him. Many of these Obidients are selfish and have decided to betray Nnamdi KANU who is in prison fighting for them

When has peaceful protest become a crime. These are the same people that tried to burn down Lagos during the EndSars protest.
A true Igbo with Biafra blood will Obey Ekpa. But if you are a betrayal, you can go out that day and vote, nobody is stopping you. Stop linking the killings in the South East to Simon Ekpa who doesn't reside in Nigeria. Simon Ekpa is peace personified

dont mind them joo mr Lagos landlord supporter.
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by JealousCobra(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
Biafra freedom is non negotiable

Mazi Simon Ekpa

After killing your own people, you will never go unpunished unless God does not exist!!

Ediat !!
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by onuman: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
FallenShitHole:

Unrepentant and brainless slave, as you are typing the nonsense above, you can't even withdraw your money from the bank, talkless of buying food to eat and you are not even sitting at home. Fulani artificial created hunger is wiring you to hell, and you can't complain because of fear, but you are fixated on IPOB and Simon Ekpa that came to save you from your fulani terrorist slavery work. Coward.

Brainwashed. The money spent in training you in secondary school is a waste. The IPOB you mentioned is not the IPOB many Igbos respect. IPOB I respect has no violence as its motto. Your own is Destroyer of Indigenous People of Biafra.
The Mazi Nnamdi Kalu you mentioned had since denounced your Indigenous People Destroyers.

If you get sense, the more you destroy Igboland with sit at home and killing Igbo people, in the disguise that you want Buhari to release Kalu, the more you gladen the hearts of your so-called Fulani enemies, the more they keep Mazi Nnamdi Kalu in detention despite court order for his release.

Get more sense, the more you do your sit at home and killing that make Igbo people distrust one another, the lesser the number of Igbos that will intervene for release of Mazi Nnamdi Kalu.

1 Like

Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by Omodua(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
duro4chang:
Don't allow the effort of Kanu to be vain now. He said no erection now. Don't disobey him
It is your Demi God Tinubu supporting him. See his portrait in Simon Ekpa's table. It's all attempt to demonize IPOB and make Peter Obi lose votes in South East.
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by duro4chang(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
Omodua:
It is your Demi God Tinubu supporting him. See his portrait in Simon Ekpa's table. It's all attempt to demonize IPOB and make Peter Obi lose votes in South East.
Don't be a betrayer. Nnamdi kanu your lord and savior said there should be no erection in biafla land. He said biafla or death. He said there must be leflendum. You are now going against him. Fear your lord and savior. Don't be an ingrate. Don't allow Obi to make you deny your lord. It is not good.
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by Omodua(m): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
akakurukukaku:

Shut it! Ekpa is a confirmed criminal working for Tinubu and DSS to make southeast ungovernable. Didn't you see Tinubu's portrait in his table?
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by Danisaint112(m): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
JoeEeL:

You are a joker. There is no difference between Kanu and Ekpa's principles and ideologies. There's nothing u can use to nail Ekpa that you cannot use to nail Kanu.

Kanu has said far more dangerous words and on air admitted he armed 10,000 men in the first batch of ESN, and derided the IGP of Imo state then that his attempt to request for the return of rifles by private owners is way too late. I remember his exact words with a chuckle, he said "the arms have already flooded the zoo and it is way way too late".

You no follow biafra agitation reach me, so abeg just say you want to satisfy your greed for elections. No come here come play smart.

That last line wasn't necessary dude. You don't follow Biafra agitation more than me. If you do you won't be comparing Kanu to Ekpa.

I followed Biafra agitation, penned down so many articles till the extent I was invited to be a writer for TBRV. Which ofcourse I declined because I don't want to be famous for criticizing the Nigerian government.

Nnamdi Kanu might have said some things out of anger but he never sent people to kill for their Biafran course, atleast he never admitted it and their is non we know of.
Unlike Ekpa who did, confess he did without remorse, and still planning to do more.

Biafra agitation under MNK was non violent, even you will attest to that if you are being honest to yourself. It was after MNK was kidnapped that Ekpa a nobody hijacked & started paying his goons to carry out his paid dirty work in the name of agitation.

Even MNK while in court has called for peace and calmness just Incase his followers are involved but the menace seems indestructible because of a destructive and hungry goon called Ekpa.

Use your tongue to count your teeth. Would Biafra of today be this violent under MNK? i.e if he was present?
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by Omodua(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
YorubarLord:
Confused yamreee idiots, they suddenly support election because the useless Peter hoe bee is on the ballot. He will lose woefully and they will go back to carrying their biafuro flag
But are you not ashamed you have no future? Supporting mannequin Tinubu who is insentient human vegetable sells you out an urchin, eeedi*t and crumbs eater from masters table.

Shame unto you!
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by Danisaint112(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Yet IPOB is saying that they did not call for sit at home, meaning that they support the election

You see why I do not take you guys serious? Secessionist gropups , indeed most agitation groups, even Bandits...are all looking for money to chop.

Part of the Nigerian mentailty.

What is your point actually. You actually wanted IPOB to support the sit at home order given by a non IPOB member when their leader who they should be taking order from is still in detention .

To you this is how organized freedom fighting group /organization in the world behave (by taking other from a blood thirsty, paid, non-member). Tueh! I taught you knew better.

Kobonaire4:

cheesy Looks like i touched a raw nerve.

You are a secessionist at one minute , and then an Obident on the other minute.

Anyway, till you tinubu, obi and atiku supporters wake up and see that it is all a same party game....I am not joining you in your party. Cry about it...I don't care. I no dey support corruption. Whether APC, PDP, LP, NNPP, or SDP.

Nigeria needs real change.

And my statement still stands. The input of a fence benchers without PVC is totally meaningless and useless . On that day you should rest as expected. Your support is useless.

I believe in a Nigeria that foster true peace and unity devoid of any form of nepotism or mass tribalism. Otherwise let everyone answer their fathers name. I think to every reasonable human that's justifiable.
Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by UNDFTD: 3:53am On Feb 15, 2023
saintrow1:

I guess all that ranting, raving, and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog is all for naught. You were talking all that smack without the knowledge that your folks are refugees in a foreign country as a result of your Fulani masters who are bent on taking over your ancestral land, idiot. Now, you have seen the evidence, what the 4uck do you have to say? You ought to be ashamed of your ignorance and foolishness!

Re: Disregard Ekpa's Order, There Will Be No Sit-At-Home During Elections - IPOB by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Danisaint112:

What is your point actually. You actually wanted IPOB to support the sit at home order given by a non IPOB member when their leader who they should be taking order from is still in detention .

To you this is how organized freedom fighting group /organization in the world behave (by taking other from a blood thirsty, paid, non-member). Tueh! I taught you knew better.

And my statement still stands. The input of a fence benchers without PVC is totally meaningless and useless . On that day you should rest as expected. Your support is useless.

I believe in a Nigeria that foster true peace and unity devoid of any form of nepotism or mass tribalism. Otherwise let everyone answer their fathers name. I think to every reasonable human that's justifiable.

The only way you can get the nigeria you want is by first voting out the tinubu atiku obi clan, then things will really change well...then in some years we can talk.

And be sincere...either you are a biafranist, or a one nigerianist. You cannot be both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness / Nigerian Migrants Stranded In Libya Will Be Brought Back Home - Buhari Reacts / Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.