Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Bemil Nig Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bemil Nig Ltd (936 Views)

Cash Movement Company (Bemil) Positions (Lagos, Abuja, Enugu) / Latest Vacancies At Bemil Nigeria Limited, 14th September, 2018 / Bemil Nigeria Limited Recruitment For A Customer Service / Credit Control Execut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bemil Nig Ltd by sanches: 8:21am On Feb 14, 2023
Goodday all,

Pls who knows about the company Bemil security company.
Re: Bemil Nig Ltd by TheManPregnant: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2023
sanches:
Goodday all,

Everybody knows them. They operate mainly in the financial sector. They provide Bullion vans, security men etc
Re: Bemil Nig Ltd by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2023
Security company and they are into bullion vans to transport money from one location to another...
My only advice for you is to work in the office and not as a security
Re: Bemil Nig Ltd by fayruka(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2023
TheManPregnant:

Everybody knows them. They operate mainly in the financial sector. They provide Bullion vans, security men etc

Which one is everybody knows them?? This is my first time of hearing the name
Re: Bemil Nig Ltd by obasi23: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2023
Na the truth him tell you bemil provide bullion van to security men
Re: Bemil Nig Ltd by TinubuShet(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
I once work in bemil security, they are good people I think dey pay 33k now,dem no dey owe money to but na 8th of the following month u go see last month salary collect
Re: Bemil Nig Ltd by TheManPregnant: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
fayruka:

Which one is everybody knows them?? This is my first time of hearing the name

Meaning you've never thought of robbing a bank grin grin grin
Re: Bemil Nig Ltd by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
TinubuShet:
I once work in bemil security, they are good people I think dey pay 33k now,dem no dey owe money to but na 8th of the following month u go see last month salary collect
You are wrong they pay on the 27 ,28 unless the date fall on Saturday that you won't collect salary on the 1 to 3

1 Like

Re: Bemil Nig Ltd by Pojomojo: 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
sanches:
Goodday all,

Yes, make sure you work in the HQ
Re: Bemil Nig Ltd by olamoses75(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
I once worked there under the Oyo state tech u, and the pay was 30k back then. Btw, the company is legit.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies For Accountants Aca/acca 1yr 2yrs 4yrs Experience / Immigration Recruitment / Please Keep Me Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.