Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,349 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

SOME NIGERIANS ARE OK WITH PDAPC TICKETS THAT REPRESENT ALL INJUSTICES IN NAIJA. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOME NIGERIANS ARE OK WITH PDAPC TICKETS THAT REPRESENT ALL INJUSTICES IN NAIJA. (142 Views)

SOME NIGERIANS ARE PERFECTLY OK WITH INJUSTICES IN PDAPC TICKETS. / Femi Falana: Too Many Injustices Under Buhari’s Government / Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOME NIGERIANS ARE OK WITH PDAPC TICKETS THAT REPRESENT ALL INJUSTICES IN NAIJA. by Elfree: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWwwNoixE_U

How does conscientious Nigerians bully Obidatti ticket as " Igbo presidency" while gladly supporting 16 years of Fulani rule in PDP ticket and disenfranchisement of Christians in APC ticket.

Is God punishing Nigeria because of our wickedness?

That's a question the supporters of PDAPC will answer. Just be aware none of the tickets will even if they stole the election. The backlash in Nigeria will be worst than the earthquake in Turkey and Syria.

It's not too late to check your conscience.
Re: SOME NIGERIANS ARE OK WITH PDAPC TICKETS THAT REPRESENT ALL INJUSTICES IN NAIJA. by hisgrace090: 8:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Do to poverty many are not after the quality of who emerges but who dash them money and that is foolishness.
Re: SOME NIGERIANS ARE OK WITH PDAPC TICKETS THAT REPRESENT ALL INJUSTICES IN NAIJA. by SoBright101: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2023
I'm not Ok with the situation of the country, same as i'm not voting a political party but a man who i believe can turn things around.

As we are left with these set of politicians as top presidential aspirants, i have no choice but to chose the one who has an outstanding records, the one who have performed brilliantly, the one who have laid the good foundation for the progress of his state, Bola Tinubu.

I'm willing to contribute toward his emegence as the president of Nigeria.
Please, contact me if you know anyway i can contribute.
Note: I'm not a politician and i'm not willing to join any. So, don't invite me to any political gathering. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: SOME NIGERIANS ARE OK WITH PDAPC TICKETS THAT REPRESENT ALL INJUSTICES IN NAIJA. by Parachoko: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Elfree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWwwNoixE_U

How does conscientious Nigerians bully Obidatti ticket as " Igbo presidency" while gladly supporting 16 years of Fulani rule in PDP ticket and disenfranchisement of Christians in APC ticket.

Is God punishing Nigeria because of our wickedness?

That's a question the supporters of PDAPC will answer. Just be aware none of the tickets will even if they stole the election. The backlash in Nigeria will be worst than the earthquake in Turkey and Syria.

It's not too late to check your conscience.
Is Obi and Datti not also in the PDP few weeks ago?

If Tinubu left the APC and contested under the SDP, I'm sure most of you guys won't be saying what you're saying now

1 Like

Re: SOME NIGERIANS ARE OK WITH PDAPC TICKETS THAT REPRESENT ALL INJUSTICES IN NAIJA. by jumper524(m): 9:13am On Feb 14, 2023
If ikpeazu changes party from APC to labour, does that hide his incompetence?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Consoles With Parents Over Their Daughter’s Death At C / Naira: Timi Frank Accuses APC Of Fueling Crises To Force Election Postponement / Lagos Deputy Gov, Speaker Launch N500m Education Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.