Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

100-level Philosophy University Student Brutally Killed On Her Way To Write Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100-level Philosophy University Student Brutally Killed On Her Way To Write Exam (1675 Views)

Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) / Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100-level Philosophy University Student Brutally Killed On Her Way To Write Exam by Msntv: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2023
100-Level philosophy University student brutally killed on her way to Write Exam, A 100-Level philosophy student of the University of Port-Harcourt – UNIPORT by the name of Ogechukwu Favour has reportedly died.
A 100-Level philosophy student of the University of Port-Harcourt – UNIPORT by the name Ogechukwu Favour has reportedly died, myschoolnews reporting from UNIPORT.

correspondent of myschoolnews has learnt that miss Ogechukwu Favour from the department of philosophy was brutally hit by 2 cars at first mechanic junction in Port-Harcourt on her way to write GES EXAM which was rescheduled.
Some coursemates of the deceased student took to social media to show their last respect.

Ñiñå Îvy says;

I can't believe my friend is gone , I will miss favy ?

Cindy Bea says;

Chai,what a loss?.

May her soul rest in peace and may God give her family the strength to overcome this loss,Amen.

Faith Chuollor says;

Baby girl am sorry.... Your life was taken just like that, may your soul rest in peace.

Miracle Henry says;

It would have been better they use a first aid Box than rushing her to UPTH.... That Hospital kills more than they saves??

Debby Innocent says;

Kaiii

Fovour!!! favour I thought u will come back n thanked us while we laughed at the videos we did when u were in coma

God knows best.

Findings by myschoolnews reveal that the corpse of miss Favour is now being transferred to a mortuary in IMO STATE.
SOURCE:https://myschoolnews.ng/100-level-philosophy-uniport-student-brutally-killed-on-her-way-to-exam

Re: 100-level Philosophy University Student Brutally Killed On Her Way To Write Exam by Shalommy(f): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2023
Chaii... sad Lemme borrow a rip for her atleast she didn't die in a hotel room or bf room. R.i.p babygirl.

1 Like

Re: 100-level Philosophy University Student Brutally Killed On Her Way To Write Exam by Solofresh2: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Quite unfortunate
RIP
Re: 100-level Philosophy University Student Brutally Killed On Her Way To Write Exam by Pierocash(m): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2023
That pretty face looks like someone I know.
Re: 100-level Philosophy University Student Brutally Killed On Her Way To Write Exam by ChatterHouse: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
May Allah grant her aljana firduas

Crime has no Tribe
Poverty has no Religion
Hunger has no friend

Vote Wisely
Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter obi
Re: 100-level Philosophy University Student Brutally Killed On Her Way To Write Exam by jamesharryson(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Msntv:
100-Level philosophy University student brutally killed on her way to Write Exam, A 100-Level philosophy student of the University of Port-Harcourt – UNIPORT by the name of Ogechukwu Favour has reportedly died.
A 100-Level philosophy student of the University of Port-Harcourt – UNIPORT by the name of Ogechukwu Favour has reportedly died, myschoolnews reporting from UNIPORT.

correspondent of myschoolnews has learnt that miss Ogechukwu Favour from the department of philosophy was brutally hit by 2 cars at first mechanic junction in Port-Harcourt on her way to write GES EXAM which was rescheduled.
Some coursemates of the deceased student took to social media to show their last respect.

Ñiñå Îvy says;

I can't believe my friend is gone , I will miss favy ?

Cindy Bea says;

Chai,what a loss?.

May her soul rest in peace and may God give her family the strength to overcome this loss,Amen.

Faith Chuollor says;

Baby girl am sorry.... Your life was taken just like that, may your soul rest in peace.

Miracle Henry says;

It would have been better they use a first aid Box than rushing her to UPTH.... That Hospital kills more than they saves??

Debby Innocent says;

Kaiii

Fovour!!! favour I thought u will come back n thanked us while we laughed at the videos we did when u were in coma

God knows best.

Findings by myschoolnews reveal that the corpse of miss Favour is now being transferred to a mortuary in IMO STATE.
SOURCE:https://myschoolnews.ng/100-level-philosophy-uniport-student-brutally-killed-on-her-way-to-exam
I couldn't hold my tears after seeing this. This was my student right from JSS1 Jasmine.
May God console and comfort Ekene, Ifeoma, Chiamaka, ur only brother and the rest of the Ohaeris. May your soul rest in the bosom of the Lord. Amen

2 Likes

Re: 100-level Philosophy University Student Brutally Killed On Her Way To Write Exam by virginchaser(m): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
There is urgent need for the school to request FG ministry of work to build pedestrian flyover at Choba junction by east west expressway.

1 Like

Re: 100-level Philosophy University Student Brutally Killed On Her Way To Write Exam by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
So tragic
God help us ..we are praying for this country
He will help us

Re: 100-level Philosophy University Student Brutally Killed On Her Way To Write Exam by Roboto11: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Or Evening Classes For Computer Science In Unilag / 2009 Ascon Examination Forms Now On Sale / My School Resumption Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.