Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai (35739 Views)

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by Islie: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2023
Mr El-Rufai also says he is convinced President Muhammadu Buhari would never work against the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

The Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, in an exclusive interview with PREMIUM TIMES, said some non-state actors have their eyes on an interim government as an outcome of the ongoing presidential election process.

The governor spoke about the people and forces he characterised as elements whose patterns and conducts are consistent with plans to subvert or topple a civilian-to-civilian transition after the next presidential election.

It turned out that some of the wildest stories of conspiracy to derail the transition at best for APC to lose, preferably for the whole system to result in no election leading to an interim arrangement began to rear their heads,” Mr El-Rufai told PREMIUM TIMES.

He came short of naming these “elements” who he insists are not worth the conventional Nigerian appellation of a political cabal.

The notion of a powerful cabal, according to Mr El-Rufai, admits a level of sophistication and discipline, which the group around President Muhammadu Buhari lacks.

“I have no problem naming them. I’m not afraid of anybody. But for me, naming them is giving them traction. They are nothing. They are not capable of winning elections. They have no idea of electoral or political legitimacy. They can only hide behind the likes of President Buhari to achieve their objectives,” he noted.

The Kaduna State governor also took time to address contentious issues around President Buhari and the All Progressive Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

When asked about the mixed signal perceived from the president’s lukewarm attitude to Mr Tinubu’s campaigns, he insisted there are no mixed signals.

President Buhari considers the APC like a child he conceived and held in pregnancy for 18 months and gave birth to. He will never, I am ready to stake my neck and my life, President Buhari will never work against the APC. He will never work against the candidate of the APC even if the candidate is the devil himself,” Mr El-Rufai said.

He insisted that the president is “a party man and an establishment person whose support for Mr Tinubu is sure.”

He went further to paint a picture and illustrate the operational mode of some disgruntled power-hungry cliques within the party that he admitted was hurting the party.

What is happening is that there are people around the president that had their presidential candidates. They had two candidates that they preferred to succeed Buhari – Godwin Emefiele from the South and Ahmad Lawan from the north – and they got neither.”

Mr Emefiele, the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), had purchased the APC presidential form but could not contest in the primaries following public outcry. Many Nigerians had called for his removal as CBN chief for taking part in partisan politics.

Mr Lawan, the current senate president, took part in the primaries but came fourth behind Mr Tinubu, ex-transport minister Rotimi Amaechi and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/581550-581550.html

26 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by Ezeama400: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2023
This one has turned to chief wailer ..., So APC and the presidency/cabals are no more your darling?

Same El Rufai that deceived urchings to keep spending their old notes , Now they have been reduced to carrying old notes on the wheelbarrow ...

One thing I noticed about Buhari is that if he's determined to nail you, he wouldn't even mind killing his own brother in the process as long as you are tamed politically.. Buhari is 100% ready for Tinubu..

Forget his tricks..

237 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by Flora2Sweet: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2023
E no go work

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by PlayMaker14: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2023
“I have no problem naming them. I’m not afraid of anybody. But for me, naming them is giving them traction. They are nothing. They are not capable of winning elections. They have no idea of electoral or political legitimacy. They can only hide behind the likes of President Buhari to achieve their objectives,” he noted.

This short fool has been having unceasing nightmares and torture from the cabals and I am glad he is exhibiting the symptoms of madness...

Just because of his selfish interest, his evil plans to see christians suffer and for his friend Shettima to take over immediately the unhealthy Tinubu joins his ancestors, El-Rufai have been fighting the cabals.

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by Eriokanmi: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2023
May whatever is good for Nigeria happen. If its not God's wish, it won't happen.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by SmartPolician: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2023
One thing I have noticed is that El-Rufai is carefully exonerating Buhari in all his SENSELESS statements and press statements. Can he just tell the president to be in charge for once?

This is what you get when you have an old man running your country. He's not in charge and his handlers will be using the country to play ping-pong. Buhari should be enough lesson; nobody should vote for that crack-peddling skit maker.

179 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by JohnnA1: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2023
They have FAILED!
God bless the INCOMING. Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by Ebubu2: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2023
what is wrong with this man??
why is the terrorist obsessed with stoking propaganda?

25 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by kenny714433(m): 9:06am On Feb 14, 2023
This short man again?
I thought Buhari and APC was the best thing to have happened to Nigeria after food? What happened in this short while?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by Honjoshy4u: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2023
Cry cry Rufai.
Body go soon tell you.
Midget!

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by fiizznation: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2023
Same rhetoric everyday of cabal trying to scuttle your chances. People didn't vote for cabals, we voted for Mr Buhari and is very okay if the masses call the government out because they failed the people.

Cabal didn't implement silly cashless policy but buhari did.

Cabal didn't cause fuel scarcity just some weeks to election but the incompetent buhari administration did. I don't know why the APC folks are trying to shift blame to some imaginary cabals!

Your government disappointed the people that voted them in and I believe it will be good if the APC government accept that it failed in many areas of government.

Look at the naira, look at inflation, look at insecurity, look at education, look at unemployment, look at naira scarcity, look at fuel scarcity, look at the health sector, etc.. Common!!! Tell that to the birds. And you guys are saying the APC/buhari administration shouldn't be held responsible but some imaginary cabal

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by iwaeda: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2023
Islie:

Mr El-Rufai also says he is convinced President Muhammadu Buhari would never work against the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/581550-581550.html

Nlfpmod

El-Rufai seems to be mentally imbalance. APC is failure. grin grin grin grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by Cherish233: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2023
All we need is good leadership we are bigger and better than Dubai if we have a good leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by Felabrity: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2023
DSS go soon find you come house

You this short dwarf

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by femisplash: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Elrufai says cabals are planning interim Govt. FFK didn't speak without him having his source but was invited by DSS. Would DSS have the gut to invite Elrufai too?
Elrufai or Tinubu were not the first to call out the cabal in Villa, Aisha did that a few years ago when the cabals when it seemed they h hijacked the Govt from her husband. It became clearer when the sacked Babachair lawal said " which presidency?". Only the ignorant believes there's no cabal.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by slivertongue: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2023
El Rufia should know that his propaganda is stale

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by Validated: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Elrufai is in sifia pain

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by Bontafa: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2023
femisplash:
Elrufai says cabals are planning interim Govt. FFK didn't speak without him having his source but was invited by DSS. Would DSS have the gut to invite Elrufai too?
Elrufai or Tinubu were not the first to call out the cabal in Villa, Aisha did that a few years ago when the cabals when it seemed they h hijacked the Govt from her husband. It became clearer when the sacked Babachair lawal said " which presidency?". Only the ignorant believes there's no cabal.

Trash from a palm oil urchin

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by HNICEARTH: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2023
Wailers in chief

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by Tochi3(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2023
SmartPolician:
One thing I have noticed is that El-Rufai is carefully exonerating Buhari in all his SENSELESS statements and press statements. Can he just tell the president to be in charge for once?

This is what you get when you have an old man running your country. He's not in charge and his handlers will be using the country to play ping-pong. Buhari should be enough lesson; nobody should vote for that crack-peddling skit maker.
grin

Muslim Caliphate vs fake muslim..

Poo'hari & hell rufian belong to the caliphate...while the fake muslims are hoping to inherit the caliphate votes of 15milliion...

Hell rufian can't say shit about poo'hari..it is only the fake musliims that hell rufian is fooling to blame emefiele because they live in servitude to their superior muslim caliphate.. grin

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by omonnakoda: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2023
Ezeama400:
This one has turned to chief wailer ..., So APC and the presidency/cabals are no more your darling?

Same El Rufai that deceived urchings to keep spending their old notes , Now they have been reduced to carrying old notes on the wheelbarrow ...

One thing I noticed about Buhari is that if he's determined to nail you, he wouldn't even mind killing his own brother in the process as long as you are tamed politically.. Buhari is 100% ready for Tinubu..

Forget his tricks..
How many of his brothers has he killed in other to nail anyone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by Kaiser20: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2023
According to El-rufai:
President Buhari will never work against the APC. He will never work against the candidate of the APC Bola Ahmed even as they know that Tinubu is the devil himself,” Mr El-Rufai said

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by techWriter3: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2023
E no betweens labors
Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by bewla(m): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
GAng star paradise

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by hisexcellency34: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
El Rufai deceiving Tinubu since 1800AD

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by bewla(m): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
Y
Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by Godfullsam(m): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
It seems tinubu has promised a ministerial slot to El Rufai.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by princeade86(m): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Give us military government back sef. We ain't ripe for democracy due to greediness of our politicians. One ordinary councilor go have like 10 PA, and many advicers, not to talk of governors, senators, and president. Just wasting resources

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by HateBigots: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin... APC fighting APC to rescue Nigerians from APC. Useless government.

He should mention their names or shut up coward.

I wished this evil man El-Rufai was this vocal when southern Kaduna people were being murdered in 100's by his kinsmen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by Claraoby: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
El Rufai go soon enter DSS net

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai by Kingibiza(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Na Obi I know

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Photos Of Tinubu Plantain Chips / Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos / "President's Men, Governors Plot Against Oshiomhole" - This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.