Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Peter Obi Declared As Preferred Presidential Candidate By Actress Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Obi Declared As Preferred Presidential Candidate By Actress Iyabo Ojo (346 Views)

Bobrisky Makes It Rain At Wedding A Week After It Was Declared As An Offense / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Declared As Preferred Presidential Candidate By Actress Iyabo Ojo by Chiomaboniface: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
By Thav Tv

Nigerian Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has named Labour Party candidate Peter Gregory Obi as her preferred candidate in the forthcoming general elections.Many celebrities have been chastised for remaining neutral in the upcoming election, but Ojo has finally endorsed Obi.

The actress shared the poster of the Labour Party with Obi’s photo on it and declared him her choice.

In her words, “My choice is @peterobigregory we need a breath of fresh air & I strongly believe in his vision & mission, most especially his management skills. Nigeria cannot be repaired in 4 years but we need a positive starting point for a better Nigeria so that our children & the ones yet unborn won’t have to face this hardship we’re facing. We need to start building a system that will work for the betterment of our people & our country.”

The actress mentioned that it is not about religion or tribe, but rather about accountability and ending the pain and struggles of the common man.She wrote, “We need accountability for every wrong or right decision that is made …. Lies will no longer slide. This vote is not about ethnicity & religion for me….. It’s about ending the struggle & pain of the common man. It’s about not letting the death of all those who lost their lives during the endsars protest go in vain. This is deep for me, but unfortunately, I can’t campaign because I’m a target if . od willing, I pray that his Excellency Peter Obi wins & I pray he doesn’t disappoint us when he gets in, so help us God. If he doesn’t win, whoever wins I pray leads Nigeria right, if not, Nigeria will not be able to stand the doom that will await.”

Reacting, many, including celebrities, showered her with praise for finally showing solidarity with the “Obidient” movement. Ojo is not the only celebrity who has declared support for Obi; the Psquare duo, Mr. Macaroni, Kenneth Okonkwo, and Nkechi Blessing, among amongst other, have all endorsed him.

https://thavmedia.com/peter-obi-declared-as-preferred-presidential-candidate-by-actress-iyabo-ojo/

(1) (Reply)

Actress Angela Eguavoen Speaks On Featuring In Adult Contents / Phyna Apologizes After Bella Unfollows Her On Instagram [details] / Iyanya Argues That He Deserves To Be In Same Class With Wizkid And Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.