Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,560 members, 7,861,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Bbtitans Yemi Shares A Very Tr@umatic Incident That Happened In His Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbtitans Yemi Shares A Very Tr@umatic Incident That Happened In His Life (256 Views)

Bbtitans; Yemi And Blue Finally Had Sex To Pepper Khosi / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 / Teebillz Shares A Photo With His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbtitans Yemi Shares A Very Tr@umatic Incident That Happened In His Life by Marydjane: 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
Big brother titans Yemi and Khosi were on Yemi’s bed going through his family picture when Khosi asked him how old he was when his dad passed.

According to him, he was 24 years old when his dad passed in 2017 on the 1st of June. He said his dad had throat cancer and went through chemotherapy and at some point he couldn’t eat and he became very slim (lost a weight).

Big brother titans Yemi and Khosi were on Yemi’s bed going through his family picture when Khosi asked him how old he was when his dad passed.

According to him, he was 24 years old when his dad passed in 2017 on the 1st of June. He said his dad had throat cancer and went through chemotherapy and at some point he couldn’t eat and he became very slim (lost a weight).

He also did therapy to learn how to open up his mouth again, he had a seizure and two days later he passed. That experience made him strong, that experience was a traumatic one to him. He added that his dad was a sole proprietor and his business went down because he was sick.

He said 2018 was also a terrible year for him too, he had no job at some point in that year and he never had things on a platter.

[url]CLICK THE LINKK TO WATCH THE FULL VIDEO
[/https://media.maryjanen.com/2023/02/14/big-brother-titans-yemi-shares-a-very-trumatic-incident-that-happened-in-his-life-and-family-with-khosi-video/]

(1) (Reply)

Tom Sizemore Dead At 61 / The Cult Of Celebrity: How The Media Shapes Our Obsession With Famous People / “I Don’t Feel Like They Have Left Me” – Davido Opens Up On Losing People Close T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.