Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Xtraminds Concept Events Diary - Profile & Details Of Some Our Events In Nigeria - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Xtraminds Concept Events Diary - Profile & Details Of Some Our Events In Nigeria (791 Views)

Natural Juices For Personal Consumption And Events In Port Harcourt / Blast From The Past Of Our Event - Xtraminds Audiovisual / Xtraminds 8 Yrs Anniversary - Win Led Tv, Home Theatre, Standing Fan. Find Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xtraminds Concept Events Diary - Profile & Details Of Some Our Events In Nigeria by Projectors(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
At the unveiling of AAAN 50 years anniversary Logo @ Marriot Hotel in Ikeja.

We supplied the LED screen 4 x 2 meters with 2 cameras for recording and live feeding to the screen. Our PA systems with 3 wireless microphones made it easy for the speakers and the participants to speak and be heard. We played matured corporate songs and jazz music to serenade the atmosphere.

If you want a capable and reputable company to handle your next event, don't hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 08034291442

Service rendered:
8 sqm indoor LED screen
2 Cameras Video recording
Live Feed
PA Systems with 3 wireless microphones with soft music
10 Mood lights
Fireworks

We dey HERE for you.

Re: Xtraminds Concept Events Diary - Profile & Details Of Some Our Events In Nigeria by Projectors(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
Over 50 staff members of Eko Electric Distribution Company got awards last Friday 10/2/23 @ Federal Palace the Balmoral Convention hall. It was an exciting, inspiring and entertaining night with Kennyblaq as the MC of the night and Special performance by 9ICE the Gongoaso singer.

We were part of the event, we brought in our equipment, expertise and experience to add glamour and elegant to the over all environment and effects.

We delivered 21 sqm LED screen for the Awards for Corporate Excellence ACE 2022... See below for details.

Venue: Federal Palace Hotel.

Service/ equipment Rendered:

1. 12 sqm LED screen for the middle screen.
2. 9 sqm LED screen for left & Right screen ( each side 4.5 sqm)
3. 50 inches TV screen for green room
4. Monitor TV for Timer

For More enquiry about your upcoming event
Call/ WhatsApp: 08034291442, 07052132538

LED SCREEN I LIVESTREAMING I PA SYSTEMS I STAGE I SMART TV SCREENS I LIVE FEED

Re: Xtraminds Concept Events Diary - Profile & Details Of Some Our Events In Nigeria by Projectors(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2023
Fantastic 50th Birthday Celebration @ Eko Club

A 50th birthday celebration is a momentous occasion that deserves to be celebrated in style! It's an opportunity to gather with loved ones and reflect on a half-century of life, accomplishments, and memories.

At the Eko Club in Surulere, Lagos, our team was thrilled to be part of a fantastic 50th birthday celebration. We were honored to be entrusted with the responsibility of live streaming the event so that guests who couldn't make it could still be part of the festivities.

We kept guests engaged and entertained by displaying stunning pictures of the celebrant and streaming the entire event on our high-quality, bright LED screen, adding glamour and excitement to the occasion.

Here are the details of our delivery:

Venue: Eko Club @ Surulere, Lagos.
8 sqm LED screen
Multi-camera live stream to Zoom & YouTube
Live transmission
Picture display
If you're planning your own 50th birthday celebration, our team can help you commemorate this special milestone in grand style. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to make your celebration unforgettable.

Don't let this once-in-a-lifetime event pass you by without a proper celebration.

Contact us today on 0803429142, 07052132538 for

LED screen rentals
Live streaming
Live transmission
Picture displays
Documentary/video tributes.

We promise you an unforgettable 50th birthday event that you'll cherish for years to come!

Re: Xtraminds Concept Events Diary - Profile & Details Of Some Our Events In Nigeria by Projectors(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2023
Another event

Re: Xtraminds Concept Events Diary - Profile & Details Of Some Our Events In Nigeria by Projectors(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
JIC Taylor Memorial Lecture @ Radisson Blu Victoria Island. We delivered a 6 sqm LED screen, Sound systems, and live streaming on Zoom with 2 cameras.
If having a corporate event soon, contact Xtraminds for stress-free and professional customer-friendly service at a pocket-friendly price.
We won't fall your hands.

Re: Xtraminds Concept Events Diary - Profile & Details Of Some Our Events In Nigeria by Projectors(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
LED Screen for all events, call us on 08034291442, 07052132538

(1) (Reply)

THE STAGE Unveils KACK'S, Fashion, Music, Dance, Comedy(don't Dull Your Weekend) / I Need Unique Christmas Party Takeaway Pack Ideas / I-level Lounge Re-opens Today In Ogba, Ikeja (friday 27th Sept 2013); Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.