Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,672 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi (21197 Views)

Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / Lagos Peter Obi Mega Rally Will Avoid Lekki Toll Gate Totally / Diaspora Donation To Obi’s Campaign Not Unlawful – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi by nlfpmod: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2023

86 Likes 14 Shares

Re: We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi by RenaissanceGuy: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
But that was what your ravenous footsoldiers kept on saying—on the social media—that they would shut down Lagos. Alas they couldn't occupy up to 20% of a 50K capacity venue. Because they prefer to stay on the SM chasing after who gets the highest Retweets. It's sad, but that's what it's.

If it were a street rally, they'd have told us that more than a hundred thousand people attended, but since it was a venue whose capacity is known by everyone, they couldn't provide any spin.

MODIFIED: You people that call yourselves Obidients are the ones who demarked Peter Obi with your bile, hate, emotional manipulations and propaganda. FYI, for those of you calling me a Tinubu fan, my post history shows that I criticise all the 3 candidates +their supporters, especially Tinubu.

50 Likes 13 Shares

Re: We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi by Wainey: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
hypocrite

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi by Moh247: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Asgard13:

.. and how’s that your problem?

I don't do gay stop qouting me

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi by ecolime(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
What a perfect gentleman!!! 😎

He talks with courtesy and not like an agbero.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi by olisefom: 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Better candidate with passionate supporters.

Not the money induced of one candidate like that.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi by shiki(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
cheesy We are here to promote our product

5 Likes

Re: We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi by Dialpad: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Someone that will lose the election..... how can he shut lagos down

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi by temitope27(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
If the mountain does not come to Mohammed, Mohammed will go to the mountain

If you can't come to campaign group, I will bring the campaign to you by force

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi by Mowoe(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
But that was what your ravenous footsoldiers kept on saying—on the social media—that they would shut down Lagos.
The ramblings of you and your urchin ilks have become stale.
Let the man be; he said he came to campaign, and not to shut down Lagos. That should ordinarily be enough, but urchins will be urchins.

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets Edith Nawakwi, Zambian Female Presidential Candidate / Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice / Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.