Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) (60024 Views)

Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi / Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / David Mark Refused To Welcome Peter Obi To His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Skelel4: 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
labusinessguide27: OBidient Campaign just hit the highest level with this ECHO nigeria forum

Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Omodua(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jones4190:

I'm a Christian from Benue state, I will be voting tinubu
Christian from Benue state. Continue with your slavish mentality. Benue under siege by Fulani herdsmen. What efforts did Tinubu as APC leader made to stem the the scourge of killings of the natives.

Anyway,you're free to vote for him since you don't want liberation of your people.
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by GGirll: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
The city of RICH MEN.
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Jones4190(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Omodua:
Christian from Benue state. Continue with your slavish mentality. Benue under siege by Fulani herdsmen. What efforts did Tinubu as APC leader made to stem the the scourge of killings of the natives.

Anyway,you're free to vote for him since you don't want liberation of your people.
you leave unknown gunmen and ipo. wahari to talk of Fulani herdsmen? you are a hypocrite
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Jones4190(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
searchlight:
You are not among the people we are talking about. We are talking about people that have Sense
continue
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Goodday90(m): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jones4190:

I can see frustration in your eyes
so shut the Bleep up

Agbado soilder
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Omodua(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jones4190:
you leave unknown gunmen and ipo. wahari to talk of Fulani herdsmen? you are a hypocrite
OK. Me hypocrite?

Your people don't deserve our sympathy then since you align with the oppressors.

Kwerekwere man!
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Abeyjide: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
J
agadez007:
Jagabandits
Even if Obi visits you in your hut in Ogbomosho,you have made up your mind to follow the drug lord Tinubu
So write down your opinion on a piece of paper and shove it up your ass
Obi dosent need it

Chairman, am not here to support Obi or Tinubu, but I will like you to know that more of Yorubas are supporting Obi. I was oppurtuned to be in Ilorin when Obj came and was disappointed with the igbo guys. Most of igbo guys just stayed back in their shops and I was asking some igbo guys at their shop and were telling me " who Obi help?" " He carry money come ni?) .Majority of people who followed him were Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Crimecity:
Nice one

Copy cat no originality no durability
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Crimecity: 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Copy cat no originality no durability

Mûmu.
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Jack500: 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
peter0071:
i pity your generation. go and ask your father who is your real father... idiot... werey...

Pity your useless sef first. Monki
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by peter0071(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
poverty is a disease.... use your pvc... i ll use mine.. Otondo
Jack500:

Pity your useless sef first. Monki
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by od501: 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
temitope27:
See the land of billionaire 🤣

We are waiting to see your own do we can compare.
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by KalakutaRepub: 1:01am On Feb 15, 2023
Jack500:

Tinubu is tormenting your parents, both offline and online😁😁
I can't wait for 25
He didn't mention Tinubu's name though
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by yahoodetector: 1:37am On Feb 15, 2023
Jones4190:

I'm a Christian from Benue state, I will be voting tinubu

May Fulani herdsmen locate you
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by kingthreat(m): 5:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Hatrick01:
how u go use wetin u no fit afford?

You fit swear with your life say I no fit afford Innoson wey Imo state government use for 1 year dump am?
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Jones4190(m): 6:31am On Feb 15, 2023
yahoodetector:

May Fulani herdsmen locate you
may ipob know gunmen located you
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Hatrick01: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2023
kingthreat:

You fit swear with your life say I no fit afford Innoson wey Imo state government use for 1 year dump am?
yet some nigerian forces are still using thesame vehicle.
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Jwonder(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2023
Sonn:
This forum has gone wild beyond ones imagination with vile, venomous and abusive words littering all lines, the hatred among NIGERIANS becoming too outrageous and uncontrollable, this is unbelievable, how did we get here? Too bad though..

And Seun has refused to do anything about it, it’s just as if he enjoys the tribal hate and fights

1 Like

Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Jack500: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2023
peter0071:
poverty is a disease.... use your pvc... i ll use mine.. Otondo

Go and use it. But I gurantee you that Peter obi will never rule this country.
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Allisgud: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2023
Jones4190:

mushin, mile twelve, oshodi, why he no visit those areas
he has gone to oshodi,which is ladipo,u know peter obi he will soon clear ur doubt by visiting mile12
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Jones4190(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2023
Allisgud:
he has gone to oshodi,which is ladipo,u know peter obi he will soon clear ur doubt by visiting mile12
ladipo is different from oshodi.
if hee like let him visit the moon, he will still not shine
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by AK481(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2023
Jones4190:
obi is confused, you already have igbzos in your hand, why not use this last two weeks to visit the place you know you have challenges? you visit Lagos and focused on Igbo areas and forgot the areas prominently dominated Yoruba, how will you win? people will take you as an Igbo agander

this is not the time to win over those who do not support you, its time to solidify your hold and maximise the vote his strong area.

in football and you are having a slim leading extra time ,do you attack or defend ?
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Jones4190(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2023
AK481:

this is not the time to win over those who do not support you, its time to solidify your hold and maximise the vote his strong area.

in football and you are having a slim leading extra time ,do you attack or defend ?
in football if you are sure of losing what will you do at the down minute? defend or attack?
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by peter0071(m): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2023
your guarantee holds no water... We go live to see the end of the election
Jack500:

Go and use it. But I gurantee you that Peter obi will never rule this country.
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by karmaolu1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
nice development from a Nigerian and not an Igbo man..... grin grin grin grin
hope its affordable?
Re: Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) by Sonn(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Jwonder:

And Seun has refused to do anything about it, it’s just as if he enjoys the tribal hate and fights
whoever is in charge has to do something quickly, we can't continue like this, not at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot / Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 / Obafemi Awolowo’s Mercedes Benz Used For His Presidential Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.