Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi (28219 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
G
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by Tunasco4u(m): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by Okiton: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by icankel: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wise and smart Obi. In you we trust

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by lexy2014: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
ubest1:
With the removal of old notes the 2023 presidential election is now on level ground, God bless CBN & PMB for giving Nigerians first ever equal playing ground presidential election in Nigeria

How does the removal of old naira notes create a level ground?

Buhari has brought untold hardship to Nigerians since 2015. How has he suddenly become a saint by causing naira scarcity?

Since the removal of the old notes, has buhari and CBN provided new notes as an alternative?
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by Lashist(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
Urchins will say he went to see his igbo people in nnewi...lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by DrSamOnowu87(m): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
The difference is always clear.
PO/Datti are the difference from what it use to be that Nigeria and Nigerians needed most now.
A seasoned politician, a successful businessman, a prudent manager of resources, a unifier etc
PO has no comparison among the presidential candidates.
Like for PO/DATTI
Share for other candidates.

3 Likes

Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by CalabarPikin: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Obi is coming

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by rippa(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ireportlive:
All this editing
E shock u 🤣🤣
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by TheGift: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
lexy2014:

Buhari has brought untold hardship to Nigerians since 2015. How has he suddenly become a saint by causing naira scarcity?

Since the removal of the old notes, has buhari and CBN provided new notes as an alternative?

Ask yourself why only one political party and some particularly politicians, as well as governors are kicking against it seriously, rushing to Supreme Court, threatening to Stone buhari. Threatening to impeach Buhari.

When you get the answer, then you will be close to the answer of your first question.
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by Jones4190(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
obi and G5 are working for tinubu
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by shariff84: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
ubest1:
With the removal of old notes the 2023 presidential election is now on level ground, God bless CBN & PMB for giving Nigerians first ever equal playing ground presidential election in Nigeria
most of you are thinking and supporting this useless CBN policy because you are thinking peter Obi will win,how will that be possible?. A party without structure but all of you ur eyes go clear a day after the election.

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by JoeNL22(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rebuke:

Story. Look bro, let's tell ourselves the truth, CBN and PMB haven't given any equal playing ground anywhere....

These big politicians have the banks in their pockets and because most of them will not want to disappoint their big customers (the politicians), they're doing everything possible to reserve the new naira notes for them at all cost.

They just may not be able to get as much as they may want freely and easily like they would if there weren't naira replacement but it still stops nothing.

Let them do all they want, all I know is Obi must win!
No they don't. Why are they now taking FG to court.
Any money they have now is for campaigning, LOGISTICS and workers salaries. The money for voting buying is not yet available. This few coming weeks will be very interesting
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by Novarisammy2: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
a new Nigeria is POssible
a new dawn is upon us
Nigeria rejoice, I say again rejoice
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
TheGift:

Ask yourself why only one political party and some particularly politicians, as well as governors are kicking against it seriously, rushing to Supreme Court, threatening to Stone buhari. Threatening to impeach Buhari.

When you get the answer, then you will be close to the answer of your first question.

Which politicians rushed to supreme court with a threat to impeach buhari?
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by Ogilinsaka: 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
lomind:
Peter Obi and his people

Would it have been with Tinubu's people?
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by udeh3(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Please, where are those saying Peter Obi cannot hold a peaceful rally in the east?
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by bonnyhope: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
ubest1:

Let's all hope for better thing

That INEC is not to be trusted

Tinubu might buy them
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by nameo: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
farouk2much:
I like obi...... But i like kwankwaso pass..... If to say kwankwaso no contest. My vote is for obi.... Imagine say the two are in one shape....?? I repeat my vote is for kwankwaso but i like obi.....

Thanks, Bros.

For me, the only persons people should vote for in this elections should be Obi or Kwankwaso or others, but never the duo from PDAPC.

You have to really hate yourself, apart from been obtuse, to want to vote for either Ariku or Tinubu after all Nigeria has been through in the past 2 decades.

I mean, really hate yourself
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by bonnyhope: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rebuke:

Story. Look bro, let's tell ourselves the truth, CBN and PMB haven't given any equal playing ground anywhere....

These big politicians have the banks in their pockets and because most of them will not want to disappoint their big customers (the politicians), they're doing everything possible to reserve the new naira notes for them at all cost.

They just may not be able to get as much as they may want freely and easily like they would if there weren't naira replacement but it still stops nothing.

That's when CBN release excess to them

New notes circulation will be minimised till after election
Is unfortunate that we are suffering this
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by Cromagnon: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rebuke:

you eventide time to explain. Leave him to console himself
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by plaindealer: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin

Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by YungMillionaire: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ibos are now threatening Reno for saying Obi go lulu yakata grin grin grin grin

Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by Paulpak34(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
farouk2much:
I like obi...... But i like kwankwaso pass..... If to say kwankwaso no contest. My vote is for obi.... Imagine say the two are in one shape....?? I repeat my vote is for kwankwaso but i like obi.....
Please don't waste your vote on kwankwaso because he will only have vote from Northern region. And Atiku is going to get a lot of vote from there also, so I think your favorite man is going no where.
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by silibaba: 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
ubest1:
true talk. Is no more business as usual.
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by ihedioramma: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
farouk2much:
BE OBIDENT .
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by wonlasewonimi77: 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is best news i am seeing today
fredoooooo68: Obidient built a forum of their own...woww!

Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by femisplash: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
Canopy still full everywhere at his own backyard.. Obi is not a strong contender at all.
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by Alpharey: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
That's his base.

Ok, it is not Lagos again?
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by Onyiridike(f): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jones4190:
obi and G5 are working for tinubu
Rubbish!
Re: Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi by Deoo1125: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
U are dull and dumb l.

ubest1:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) / Buratai Looks Corporate As Okorocha Hosts Him & Others To State Dinner In Owerri / APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.