Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? (970 Views)

The main reasons Yoruba not enlisted as a tribe in Edo state / Which Tribe Has Best Soup ; igbo Vs efik/ibibio Vs urhobo/ijaw / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? by nikky5(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Abusive languages no doubt is in virtually all our languages vocabulary in Nigeria.
I used to think the yorubas are the most abusive in language until lately when I discovered other tribes that are also very abusive.
What's your take on this?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? by Ireportlive: 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ibo

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? by VeryWickedMan: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Afonja.
The first words you learn from their accursed language are curses and insults.

Satan insulted God in Yoruba language before he was kicked out of heaven. I was there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? by derecho(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
BATstards=Tinubu's slaves

Nigerians are essentially the same.

Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0uWhDGSIVI
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? by madridguy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? by Jashub: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? by Malory: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
My Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? by Apus: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
My Yoruba people oo.

They can't stream two or three complete sentence(s) without including oloshi, werey or ode

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? by Calabar1stSon: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yorubas and also very temperamental.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? by dollytino4real(f): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Delta warri

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Igbo takes the first position. People that insult and kicks there father wouldn't be able to insult anyone else?

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? by Probz(m): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Afonja.
The first words you learn from their accursed language are curses and insults.

Satan insulted God in Yoruba language before he was kicked out of heaven. I was there.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? by christianjoy(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2023
grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? by CodeTemplar: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2023
People who grew up in their place of birth and have barely visited their own village or speak their own language are the majority here.
No exposure so they pick the tribe they hate most and label the most abusive.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Is The Most Abusive? by Probz(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
It’s not a competition but I’d say Akwa Ibom/Cross River people are the least liable to be foul-mouthed/rough like that. The people are so chill.

(1) (Reply)

Experience Nostalgia / Happy Birthday To Us All! / What Do Nigerians Think Of America ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.