Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area (542 Views)

Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience / Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter / Understanding The Cash-less Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area by Genius100: 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
There are reports that the cash scarcity is easing in Abuja and some other areas. How is it going in your area?

1 Like

Re: Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area by yarimo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
Genius100:
There are reports that the cash scarcity is easing in Abuja and some other areas. How is it going in your area?
Still spending both the old and the new Naira notes at the same time. As in just normal
Re: Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area by dustmalik: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
Genius100:
There is no ease anywhere. I live in Abuja, and getting cash is a herculean task. Today, I went looking for 20k new notes and all I could get was 10k at a fee of 1.5k.
Re: Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area by AfricanColumbus: 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Naira Redesign Policy: 3 Things Nigerians Need From The CBN Now(Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e6xKkbSuu4
Re: Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area by BossGerald: 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
dustmalik:

There is no ease anywhere. I live in Abuja, and getting cash is a herculean task. Today, I went looking for 20k new notes and all I could get was 10k at a fee of 1.5k.

You live in Abuja?? Poor ogbomoso boy...

Why are you going back to your ilu aje abandoned village
Re: Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area by Genius100: 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
dustmalik:

Interesting. Thanks
Re: Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area by Ogbuefi2020: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Not easing but people are adapting to cashless transactions

1 Like

Re: Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area by OneCandleAway(f): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
dustmalik:

You're lucky 12k has 2k charge in other places. 200 naira charge on 1k
Re: Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area by Genius100: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Anyone seeing improvements since the announcement of recirculating the old N200?
Re: Is The Cash Scarcity Easing In Your Area by Ikaeniyan0: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
I live in ikorodu, and e never ease o

Maybe it will be easier to get next week

(1) (Reply)

Santana White Nylon Cutting And Sealing Machine For Sale / What Business Can I Start With 150k / If You Have A Verified Binance Wallet, You Can Get Free USDT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.