Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,081 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

It's Save To Say Now's Just The Right Time For The South East!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Save To Say Now's Just The Right Time For The South East!! (374 Views)

So What Does Buhari Have To Say Now About Credible Election Legacy / What Will This Forsaken Demon Say Now. / What Will Sylvester Oromoni Snr Say Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Save To Say Now's Just The Right Time For The South East!! by LocalStandard1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
It is in this very century that Nigeria produced a Yoruba President from the South West, two Fulani Presidents from the North West, a South South President.

It is still in this century that Nigeria produced a Vice President from the North East, a Vice President from the South South, a Vice from the North West, and one from the South West.

I think it's time and it's also save to say Nigeria is not only ripe but ready for a President from the South East.

Everything has prepared Peter Obi for this moment, it is no coincidence. Character, principle, capability, competence, integrity, frugality, leadership, resource management and distribution, everything!

Even the Party name and Logo are the best and most impressive yet! LABOUR PARTY! fine name, fine concept.

No wonder in just eight months the widely unpopular Labour Party has risen to a strong position in national politics and discuss. No wonder Peter Obi is positioned with a deputy like Datti Ahmed and non other, also of impeccable character. Both equally successful in the private sector and in politics. Both very successful even before going into politics and thus able to thrive even outside it.

Sweeping into the fore of the Nigerian political space like the infamous tri-State tornado, these men are IT! These men are just the perfect fit!!

I am very impressed! Really, I am!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Save To Say Now's Just The Right Time For The South East!! by Zulum500: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kikiki 🤣😁🤣 obidense na datti first cry 🤣🤣😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Save To Say Now's Just The Right Time For The South East!! by LocalStandard1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:
Kikiki 🤣😁🤣 obidense na datti first cry 🤣🤣😁

What are you trying to say? Please rephrase, or are you chocked. Is someone pressing your neck there?

2 Likes

Re: It's Save To Say Now's Just The Right Time For The South East!! by yarimo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
LocalStandard1:
It is in this very century that Nigeria produced a Yoruba President from the South West, two Fulani Presidents from the North West, a South South President.

It is still in this century that Nigeria produced a Vice President from the North East, a Vice President from the South South, a Vice from the North West, and one from the South West.

I think it's time and it's also save to say Nigeria is not only ripe but ready for a President from the South East.

Everything has prepared Peter Obi for this moment, it is no coincidence. Character, principle, capability, competence, integrity, frugality, leadership, resource management and distribution, everything!

Even the Party name and Logo are the best and most impressive yet! LABOUR PARTY! fine name, fine concept.

No wonder in just eight months the widely unpopular Labour Party has risen to a strong position in national politics and discuss. No wonder Peter Obi is positioned with a deputy like Datti Ahmed and non other, also of impeccable character. Both equally successful in the private sector and in politics. Both very successful even before going into politics and thus able to thrive even outside it.

Sweeping into the fore of the Nigerian political space like the infamous tri-State tornado, these men are IT! These men are just the perfect fit!!

very unfortunate for a Christian presidential candidate like obi to bribe a whole CAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Save To Say Now's Just The Right Time For The South East!! by Suunnn(f): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Obi all the way

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Save To Say Now's Just The Right Time For The South East!! by LocalStandard1(m): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:
very unfortunate for a Christian presidential candidate like obi to bribe a whole CAN

He doesn't need to bribe anyone when he already has the support of everyone.
Re: It's Save To Say Now's Just The Right Time For The South East!! by yarimo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
LocalStandard1:

He doesn't need to bribe anyone when he already has the support of everyone.

Re: It's Save To Say Now's Just The Right Time For The South East!! by LocalStandard1(m): 4:14am On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120913164][/quote]
I forgot I am talking to a total lying degenerate urchin. If they pick you up can you prove this lie? Or do you go about here spreading total nonsense for your meagre salary?

(1) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: What Cbn Must Do Now! / 3 Feared Killed As Edo Residents Stage Protest Over Scarcity Of Naira Notes / Picture Of LP Presidential Candidate Mr Peter Obi Sleeping At The Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.