Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano (7043 Views)

Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by Penaldo: 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Images from the just concluded PDP Youths and Students Engagement/Townhall meeting that held in Kano.

The Town Hall was organised by the PDP National Youth Campaign Council and is to hold across the six zones.

The Northeast zone was held in Gombe last Friday, Lagos hosted the Southwest... Kano is the third in the series.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by Penaldo: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
At the Town Hall, the Kano State Students Association endorsed Atiku Abubakar for President. The group also presented award of excellence to the PDP Youth Leader.

Kano Students also burnt the broom - a symbol of the outgoing APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by Suunnn(f): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Penaldo:
Images from the just concluded PDP Youths and Students Engagement/Townhall meeting that held in Kano.

The Town Hall was organised by the PDP National Youth Campaign Council and is to hold across the six zones.

The Northeast zone was held in Gombe last Friday, Lagos hosted the Southwest... Kano is the third in the series.

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by rolams(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
One can't easily define 'Youth' again! You see people above 50 years claiming to be youths.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by 9jvirgin(m): 4:22am On Feb 15, 2023
Atiku, pabloescoBAT and Osi-Omo-Ole will be confronted with the reality and resolve of the Nigerian people to take back their country on Election Day.

If Peter Obi does not win this election, we will be doomed.

Peter Obi, the continuity of Nigeria is solely in your hands. Please save us.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by Shedrack777: 4:25am On Feb 15, 2023
it's better pdp win than tinubuto near the aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by Neduzze5(m): 4:25am On Feb 15, 2023
By their caps and colours, you shall know them.

Paid Association of Anywhere Belle Face supporters.

We all know who has the organic love. Peter Obi!
We all know who has the love of the streets. Peter Obi!!
We all know who has the love of the markets. Peter Obi!!!
We all know who has the love of the common man. Peter Obi!!!!

God bless His Excellency, Peter The Rock Obi, King of the Streets and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by 9jvirgin(m): 4:25am On Feb 15, 2023
Most of them are political criminals who have no conscience and have no regrets. A new world is coming, a new Nigeria is POssible.

rolams:
One can't easily define 'Youth' again! You see people above 50 years claiming to be youths.
Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by Kusheer(m): 4:26am On Feb 15, 2023
Lazy YOUTH 🤨🤨
Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by Penguin2: 4:27am On Feb 15, 2023
Scanty😏

Northwest is for Mandugu😜
Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by YoungLionken(m): 4:27am On Feb 15, 2023
You the mods have resumed office, as early as this time? Wow, I'm impressed cool..

No matter what PDAPC people do, the end result still remain(just like the world cup); Peter Obi comes 1st(winner), Atiku 2nd, then BAT and Kwankwaso can drag for 3rd place...

1 Like

Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by press9jatv: 4:37am On Feb 15, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll

1 Like

Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by mcprince32(m): 4:45am On Feb 15, 2023
[center][/center]One thing I realised about Nigerian youths and generally all class of people is short memory and greed.
Political class knows and capitalises on that.
Politics is the opium of the people. I don't blame them. Hunger even made Esau sell his birthright. We are coming out of this house-arrest without warrant by corruption in Jesus name.
Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by wethebest(m): 4:57am On Feb 15, 2023
Futility
Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by Stanweezy(m): 5:13am On Feb 15, 2023
Omo see copy copy

It's POsible with Labour Party
Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by tuoyoojo(m): 5:57am On Feb 15, 2023
rolams:

The thing weak Me like Dodo o

People with grey pubs dey form youth
Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2023
Town hall different from Balablu Bulaba
Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by WhizdomXX(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Pdp dey hot.
Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by Neckpresser101: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2023
Anything that will make BAT Loose kano and Katsina and Sokoto I support it

Northern bloc on the mud

Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by rolams(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
tuoyoojo:

The thing weak Me like Dodo o

People with grey pubs dey form youth

I dey tell you!
Re: Pictures As PDP Youths Hold NorthWest Town Hall Meeting In Kano by rolams(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
9jvirgin:
Most of them are political criminals who have no conscience and have no regrets. A new world is coming, a new Nigeria is POssible.

Abi ooo!

(1) (Reply)

Address Food Insecurity With Immediate Priority – IMF Urges FG / Six Things That Will Happen Very Soon In Nigeria: / What Does Lalasticlala Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.