Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) (27931 Views)

Gbajabiamila Launches PAN Nigeria's New Products / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by joefelin2345: 7:21am On Feb 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Donald Trump still remains one of the very best among they Presidents of the United States. Am making this emphasis because of your racial remarks. In America, what most Presidents do to get reelected is wage wars and the become re-elected., Donald Trump is a President that didn't wage a single. Perhaps it is because apart from him all of the other presidents are Blacks with low I/Q.

#International politics grin
Oga you seem not to get his point of view. I believe he was referring to the masses having ...low IQ... & not those ...rulling us. Otherwise why is it that it is only when the election is approaching that you see more of these type of behaviours from the politicians? Incidentally this has been going on since the first republic....Read Chinua Achebe...A Month of the People....published as far back as 1966. Among other things that he wrote he wrote about the ...masses...was....they are not only ignorant but cynical...meaning that ...they have I don't care attitude... period. According to Lord Randall in his book....God Father..an person whose IQ is below Average hardly steals. Most thieves were those whose IQ are found to be above average. And most of our politicians belong to that group. Take it or leave it. Good morning.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by Napata77: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:

So he couldn't have done this ever since, it's now election is around the corner. If you're easily fooled others aren't. That's why when the white man says black man have low IQ I won't complain because you are a living manifestation of the fact.

Ignorant, stupid airhead drowned in racial inferiority complex and self hate.

''The white man says........''

You people are just a disgrace.

''THE WHITE MAN'' did a really great job screwing up your heads to make you feel so damn inferior.

Pre-election goodies from the ruling party to soften up the population and 'win hearts and minds' is common in EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY ON EARTH that practices democracy.

But only in Nigeria have I seen a f.ucking mor.on like you attribute that to the ''low IQ of black people spoken of by the white man''.

I mean, you're just a disgrace.

Disgusting.

Many of you are mentally damaged by racial inferiority complex, and it is a real tragedy.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by obinoral1179(m): 7:29am On Feb 15, 2023
KingKO22:
If all house of reps members are doing this to each of their constituencies every tax payers will be glad that our money are spend judiciously

He is better than your state Governor.... You can go and verify
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by miceroms: 7:30am On Feb 15, 2023
Good initiative. Why wait till now…. Few days to election. We know this game.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by obinoral1179(m): 7:31am On Feb 15, 2023
F117nighthawk:
Once in 4 yrs palliatives, na when they will seek reelection that's when they remember say una exist, meanwhile he has been enjoying full benefits, salary and allowances for 48months,(4yrs) in office. After this it will be another remembrance in same number of years, una mumu never do
If your state Governor can do half of what he has achieved in that constituency, then your state Governor can become Nigeria President one day..

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by DTaj: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2023
F117nighthawk:
Once in 4 yrs palliatives, na when they will seek reelection that's when they remember say una exist, meanwhile he has been enjoying full benefits, salary and allowances for 48months,(4yrs) in office. After this it will be another remembrance in same number of years, una mumu never do

You do not know Femi Gbajabiamila and you do not live in Surulere! This is NOT election gimmick. He had always done this and many more, all year round.

Facts are sacred, opinions are what they are- opinions!

FEMI GBAJABIAMILA IS THE BEST HOUSE OF REPS MEMBER EVER TO REPRESENT SURULERE 1 IN THE HISTORY OF THAT FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY! Ask some of us who live there... Ask those who lived there before Femi was elected. Femi's impact has been beyond phenomenal; it will take me many pages to explain them...

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by obinoral1179(m): 7:34am On Feb 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I'm not igbo so continue deceiving yourself that every yoruba supports Tinubu.
keep quiet and go to the constituency to verify the work of the speaker.... It's not a big deal, just take a taxi and drive around and verify..

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by obinoral1179(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Once someone opposes them, they automatically assume the person is Igbo. You no see another mumu asking what Peter Obi has done in a thread that doesn't concern Obi.
Because any right thinking person will appreciate the work of the speaker in the constituency, also if you are staying in the speaker constituency you don't have the moral right to criticise or hate him..... Go and criticise your own rep.....

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by obinoral1179(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2023
DTaj:

You do not know Femi Gbajabiamila and you do not live in Surulere! This is NOT election gimmick. He had always done this and many more, all year round.

Facts are sacred, opinions are what they are- opinions!

FEMI GBAJABIAMILA IS THE BEST HOUSE OF REPS MEMBER EVER TO REPRESENT SURULERE 1 IN THE HISTORY OF THAT FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY! Ask some of us who live there... Ask those who lived there before Femi was elected. Femi's impact has been beyond phenomenal; it will take me many pages to explain them...
You don't need to explain to them, I don't live there but his works are visible to blind and audible to the deaf.... If all the lawmakers can do half of what he has done,then we are going on the right path..

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by Mrmb: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:
So as to win reelection. We are not decieved.

People like you deserve no Pitt nor mercy, as say you are used to suffering, whenever good things to ease your affairs are introduces to you, you always negative about it. Just like a pauper girl who if given a little amount of money thinks she has duped the guy not knowing he is only showing her love. That's exactly the type of person you are. Keep suffering ooo na wetin you enjoy pass be that

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by liasmiram2567: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=Malory post=120912999]So as to win reelection. We are not decieved. [/quote

Who are the "we"? Are you s Lagosian mot to talk of a Surulerian?He has been consistent in given out dividends of democracy to his people.This is nog hhe first time and now the last.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by Martinsgold12: 7:52am On Feb 15, 2023
What's Gbaja Ride
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by colossus91(m): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2023
I don’t like APC, but Gbajabiamila is a very good rep to us in surulere, that man ensure many roads were constructed and many things within surulere, I sha feel he’s planning to run for governor.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by seguno2: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2023
harmargedon:
we should at least appreciate the little he's doing, not everyone will take that step.

Not everyone will be a thief and expect to be applauded by oyinbos who are created like us in God’s image according to the two Abrahamic religions, but are our Ogas because we are mentally lazy

Why are you so comfortable with terribly low expectations of Gbajabiamila and other public office holders who ask for the opportunity to serve us
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by olumide4christ: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:

So he couldn't have done this ever since, it's now election is around the corner. If you're easily fooled others aren't. That's why when the white man says black man have low IQ I won't complain because you are a living manifestation of the fact.

Didn't you read the phrase, 2nd Phase? That means there was a 1st Phase.

Everything is not politics, sir!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by Abiodunstephen(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2023
Ykc2:
if that's how they are doing in western nation we Nigerians won't be crossing Mediterranean sea to be there, after many years in the house of reps he did not remember the so called gbaja ride now a few weeks to election he came up with gbaja ride and your happy,I pity una

Read well, from the article it was stated "second edition", which means he has done one before now

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by olumide4christ: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2023
femisplash:

Far better than your Governors empowering your parents with a liter of kerosene during election

Tell him ooo, very ungrateful and hypocritical person!

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by benitwater(m): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2023
This is a very good palliative measure,
GOD bless our honorable speaker, GOD bless Nigeria.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by olumide4christ: 8:16am On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:
Obi doesn't need election to help people. He does it all the time.

Give us the instances. Talk is very cheap!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by benitwater(m): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:
can't you see this is palliative measure being taken to reduce the suffering of masses.
Some people are happy for the step being taken by the speaker for his people.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by olumide4christ: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Just like Obi is doing with the churches na... E dey go those programs before

Good point!

Tell that guy!

Hypocrites that they are!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by olumide4christ: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2023
bcbones:

Abeg help me enlighten them, now I understand people just type based on a gesture or statement they don’t know the details….surulere loves gbaja….last year he still renovated Shitta, erected tv for World Cup viewing, still paying peoples school fees till date but peps will associate it to election period give away, last week sanwo olu declared 50% cut on state transport for a week to cushion the fuel scarcity effect, some less informed peps started shouting “election trick” he’ll multiply it after election even after stating it’s for a week.
This most thread on this forum will not inform you, it only gives a wrong perception towards issues… Nl is toxic

I totally agree with you!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by DaCharis2016: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2023
They can only deceive the faint-hearted into voting them again.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by harmargedon: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2023
seguno2:

Not everyone will be a thief and expect to be applauded by oyinbos who are created like us in God’s image according to the two Abrahamic religions, but are our Ogas because we are mentally lazy

Why are you so comfortable with terribly low expectations of Gbajabiamila and other public office holders who ask for the opportunity to serve us
it's a common saying that if you appreciate the little someone did for you, he'll do more. If gbaja decides not to do anything, nothing will happen. So him doing little, he should be applauded. Corruption isn't only in our leaders, it's in all of us, and you're not excluded. You'd do worse if you were in his position.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 15, 2023
At least this will address mobility issues, hope they have POS cos cash no dey.

Shout out to persons who instigated my ban.

Its sad that ban process here has become politicized, once sided, vindictive and parochial.

What a shame to the memory of what this forum once stood for.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by Emir01: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:

Yes, even when your representatives in the east don't offer any developmental programs for 4 years.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by F117nighthawk: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2023
Shows how shallow your thinking is, comparing a state governor to a speaker
Surulere is just a local government comparing to an entire state, so if u want to promote your benefactor, apply some level of comment sense
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I'm not igbo so continue deceiving yourself that every yoruba supports Tinubu.
and not every igbo supports obingo

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by ayo2008: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2023
Busy76:
https://leadership.ng/naira-scarcity-gbajabiamila-launches-second-transport-scheme-to-ease-residents-students-movement/

That Lagos has become a secret cult somehow
A whole Traditional ruler wearing cao with BAT logo? Haba?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2023
olumide4christ:

Good point!

Tell that guy!

Hypocrites that they are!
Every camdidate get their flaws no be one person go tell another person say their own no make sense ... Make everybody vote who they want ooo

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by Wonderful619: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2023
Ambassadors of poverty. There only show themselves few days to elections
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) by intruder15(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:

I don't think you stay in Lagos or Surulere. Election season or not, Gbaja has been outstanding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram, Soldiers In Gun Battle In Yobe Town - Daily Post / Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo / Agboola Ajayi's Defection To ZLP Tears PDP Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.