Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Atiku To Cross River: Continue Being Loyal To PDP To Benefit After I Become Pres - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Cross River: Continue Being Loyal To PDP To Benefit After I Become Pres (190 Views)

FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal / Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku To Cross River: Continue Being Loyal To PDP To Benefit After I Become Pres by OddsDoc(f): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
The Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has urged the people of Cross River to be loyal to the party, noting that the state would benefit if he emerges winner in the forthcoming election.

“Continue to be loyal and PDP will continue to be loyal and beneficial to you”, former vice president said during the party’s rally in Cross River.

While giving reasons he should be voted for, Atiku said he would restructure the country for Nigerian’s benefit.

On restructuring, Atiku opined that he would reduce the burden of the federal government to states and local governments.

He noted this, saying that it would enhance accountability and responsibility of the government to Nigerians.

“By restructuring we mean, reducing the burden of the FG’s to states and local governments to hold them accountable”.

Re: Atiku To Cross River: Continue Being Loyal To PDP To Benefit After I Become Pres by Jostoman: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Atiku is a man of the poeple and that is why everybody loves him so much.

(1) (Reply)

Three Shades Of The Naira And The Intrigues In-between / N2.1 Trillion Banknotes Has Been Retrieved From Nigerians – Buhari / Nigeria's Politics: Six Dangers Of Mixing Politics With Religion (614 Words)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.