Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 (17894 Views)

Arsenal Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 15th February 2023 / Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 / Borussia Dortmund Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 14 April 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by baralatie(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
Chelsea will still qualify in the second leg
Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by ThatrealestApex: 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nobody;

“Toedd Boely after Realizing how much he Bought Enzo Fernandez”

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by Ever8090: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Seunfretty:
Chelsea don't really have much problem....the only problem they have is solvable but will be difficult...(SACK POTTER)....it's now so glaring for even a blind to see that potter is nt a world class coach...so many things goes with a game if football ...and one of the things is rhythm....Chelsea don't have a rhythm yet ...well to me most of Chelsea problem is nt personel ish anymore...they have a good squad ..they didn't have this quality wen they won the champions league...but then they had a good coach...someone who knows how to look tough to beat....potter can't produce that kind of team...btw i noticed few things in the match

Zyech is NT a winger....i still don't know why a sane coach will play him in that role ..his strength is NT even the crosses he whips in cos today he tried close to 10 and none reached a reasonable player...the only place he can play with his stature and physique is a no10 role

Felix is a baller....but he needs to be more potent...loosing chances will only hurt the team...i guess that's one of the reasons simeone stopped using him

I think Chelsea should rather play 3-4-3 more and play a 2 4 man center back only when kante is fit ..Dortmund kept playing through them in the middle in the first half ..and loftus cheek has nothing doing in chelseas first team...his a confused midfield

Lastly looking at the kind of team Chelsea has at the front u will expect them to press better and more but they just seem to sit flat and wait for opponent to play through them...and i just have to wonder what style of football potter intends playing with this team is they are NT pressing...and where is the fast movement in attack .where is the bite ....u don't spend almost 500million pounds to cross the ball for 90mins...potter isn't breathing confidence and fire into this team and it just looks like his ok with any rubbish played...i Eden doubt if he correct this players on the pitch....his NT the crop of coach u get to a team to a war...

just one zero and you are writing a novel, bross calm down pls..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by ThatrealestApex: 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nobody;

“Chelsea FC taking Enzo Fernandez back to Benfica for a Refund” grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by Seunfretty: 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Buddha3:

A hundred thousand naira says Chelsea won't win a single trophy next season!

I know it's a long term bet but I'll be here to redeem cause I'm a man of my words. Are you down for the bet?
...i wonder how people like u reason footballl...the same arsenL that took many teams to the cleaners is the same team some of you said they wont make top 4 this season cos they didn't the last...isn't it the same arsenal now contending for a league title...am sure someone like u will still say Liverpool can never win a trophy for now ..we are talking about teams that has won European cup in the last 5 years and still have most players that did it in the team...would you have believed chelsea will go all the way to win champions league when tuchel came in

This teams has quality and cos they ain't getting it right at the moment does mean they can wake up and beat any team on their day...cos they ain't doing it now doesn't mean they can't do it next season of they do the right thing cos like I said "they have done it before"
Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by Loverboi2cute(m): 12:40am On Feb 16, 2023
chaaaii... nawa 4 Chelsea oooohhh
Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by premierlead: 12:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Useless Chelsea
Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by BIGBOOTYSLAYER: 1:46am On Feb 16, 2023
From the look of things Chelsea might not make it to European competition next season
Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by Modest20027: 2:10am On Feb 16, 2023
OBidients really mean business ooo
dameddy82: With the seriousness of Obidients, they might just win the election

Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by AGUBANZE96: 2:16am On Feb 16, 2023
OBidients really mean business ooo
condralbedez78: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by Ayodeoba: 2:29am On Feb 16, 2023
Naijagoodman:
Take our Enzo, dude is too foolish
karim adeyemi don turn Enzo to mr ibu

1 Like

Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by cexovig962: 5:12am On Feb 16, 2023
Kkkn

Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:48am On Feb 16, 2023
Give Chelsea a sharp striker and a good coach and watch them challenge for Epl
Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by Beedude(m): 6:34am On Feb 16, 2023
bassman007:
Give this Chelsea squad to a tactitian like Pep and see the team play some really good football. Chelsea has a lot of really good young players but they need a good coach to help them in their development.
The team is just like a group of intelligent students in a school with terrible teachers. They can never achieve their full potential if this continues. I am very sure Mudrik would have been playing better if he went to Arsenal instead of Chelsea.
This is what I tell people about Pep. Money alone don't win matches and trophy. Give Pep that PSG or Chelsea team and watch beautiful football and top notch tactics. You will never get tired of watching them even on their bad days.
Chelsea still need a change in their coaching crew by the end of the season if they really wanna get something tangible out of their investment grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2023
Seunfretty:
...i wonder how people like u reason footballl...the same arsenL that took many teams to the cleaners is the same team some of you said they wont make top 4 this season cos they didn't the last...isn't it the same arsenal now contending for a league title...am sure someone like u will still say Liverpool can never win a trophy for now ..we are talking about teams that has won European cup in the last 5 years and still have most players that did it in the team...would you have believed chelsea will go all the way to win champions league when tuchel came in

This teams has quality and cos they ain't getting it right at the moment does mean they can wake up and beat any team on their day...cos they ain't doing it now doesn't mean they can't do it next season of they do the right thing cos like I said "they have done it before"

You're talking plenty and e no sweet for body.

Put your money where your mouth is! I'm putting down a 100K, with the confident proposition that Chelsea won't win a single trophy from now till the end of next season. Are you game?
Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by OkwuMajesty: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2023
Linus199:
we Man u fans stand with Potter, he's doing Lord's work.
I thought it was same Potter those useless controversal Man UTD legend were saying he was better than Erik Ten Hang because he is an English man. 😊 Thank God 🙏 we choose what the fans want and not what those legends wanted
Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by princejohnard(m): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2023
Thanks.....

Johnson225:

Your game don play na. Chelsea currently has 7shot on goal
Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by TheStrongest: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2023
Buddha3:

A hundred thousand naira says Chelsea won't win a single trophy next season!

I know it's a long term bet but I'll be here to redeem cause I'm a man of my words. Are you down for the bet?
I'm down..
How do we go about it?
Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2023
TheStrongest:
I'm down..
How do we go about it?

Email me. I'll send you my phone number so we can be in touch via WhatsApp. It's an even fine opportunity to make a new acquaintance.
Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by RealEzee(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2023
grin Potter doing d Lords work
Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by Nicheey(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
princejohnard:
Chelsea done kill me oo

E kill both of us😂
Re: Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 by EbenezerTriumph: 2:28am On Feb 17, 2023
obinna58:
Finally na today fowl yansh go open
Revelations
Mudryk would be sold to inter Milan
Mount loaned to Tottenham
Enzo Fernandez ran away to man city
Joa Felix back to atletico
Havertz sold to atletico
Madueke loaned to crystal palace
Ziyech completed it move to psg
Sterling off to Leipzig coz it’s been his childhood dream club
Pulisic recovered and injured again
Cucurella seals a deal with juventus

Potter sacked
Chelsea relegated due to financial fair play rules and they’re first on the line seeking to sign the championship shining star teemu pukki

you smoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UCL: Liverpool Vs Spartak Moscow (7- 0) On 6th December 2017 / Wolves Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 4th February 2023 / Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.