Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him (3360 Views)

Breaking!south African Police Finally Arrest The "Big Man" Behind Aka's Death / Woman Who Foresaw Aka’s Death Prophesies Future Will Marry Tems / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him by Arisenews2: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
See why most Nigerians celebrated AKA’s death and no Nigerian celebrity mourned him. Watch all what happened below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqGWNNFd8y0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him by Onucs(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Will their mourning him, bring the nigga back to life. Every Mallam with im kettle. If e go, e don go be dat

3 Likes

Re: See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him by Jagaban666: 6:52am On Feb 15, 2023
AKA the Xenophobic nuisance, get lost grin in hell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him by DonBenny77(m): 7:27am On Feb 15, 2023
He supported his brothers killing Nigerians that year

3 Likes

Re: See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him by osmosis101(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2023
To the op......
You fooo..
No matter how bad some1 is,never mock dem while on sick-bed or dead..nobody can escape that,its surely coming to u...only time differs

11 Likes

Re: See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him by Shegzdave: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2023
osmosis101:
To the op......
You fooo..
No matter how bad some1 is,never mock dem while on sick-bed or dead..nobody can escape that,its surely coming to u...only time differs
But he was mocking Nigerians killed during the attacks?
I’m not justifying their actions but in everything you do in life, always endeavour to live a life void of hate against humanity

11 Likes

Re: See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him by faceland: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2023
I kind of felt sad because murder is bad and he has potential... I listen to an interview he did 3 months ago and was still trying to sound smart and unapologetic about the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians were innocent people where being KILLED just for their nationality. I don't feel sorry for the social media 35 years old boy.

5 Likes

Re: See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him by faceland: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2023
Shegzdave:

But he was mocking Nigerians killed during the attacks?
I’m not justifying their actions but in everything you do in life, always endeavour to live a life void of hate against humanity

The guy was so cold, he ignored it. Some of these Nigerian who own businesses was set on fire.
The killings he encourage came back to consume him... Too many violent crimes in SA.

7 Likes

Re: See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him by Shegzdave: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2023
faceland:

The guy was so cold, he ignored it. Some of these Nigerian who own businesses was set on fire.
The killings he encourage came baack to consume him... Too many violent crimes on SA.
Ignoring it is good but the guy justifying the killings of Nigerians is what really saddened Me at that time...

Well, check this out.

4 Likes

Re: See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2023
Thank God say werey die..Greet Michael Jackson for me.
Re: See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him by Bintabisiriyu2: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
So unfortunate AKA is gone, i don't care he still remains my favorite trapper rapper/singer in SA

(1) (Reply)

Musician, Davido Talks About Smoking "Igbho" And Some Bad Bi*&hes / Obasanjo's Niece Kikelomo Pregnant At 64 [Photo] / Actress,empress Njamah Stuns In Traditional Marriage Outfit - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.