Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Lies Behinds All Election Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lies Behinds All Election Polls (715 Views)

Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos / Kwankwaso Rejects Pre-Election Polls, Says NNPP Has ‘Locked’ The North (Video) / Biafra: Ipob Destroys All Election Bill Boards & Posters In Onitsha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by ThisMustStop: 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
I am not the individual that comment on Nairaland, talk less of creating a post but THIS MADNESS NEEDS TO STOP!!!

The Nigeria Decides Poll that was done on https://nigeriansdecide.com/ was TOTALLY A FAKE POLL with underlined motive to raise false hope of PO popularity.

Tribune and many other newspaper published this on their website :

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-in-obi-leads-atiku-tinubu-in-nigerians-decide-poll/
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nigeria-decides-2023-us-based-research-agency-set-for-online-poll-2/

But the website owner hid is identity on WHOIS using paid service, the website does not have many visitors yet a total votes of #4,895,413 was polled based on the result with Obi leading with close to 2Million votes.

I diligently researched and found out that several scammers and spammers use the same register and the website was registered recently.

Again, I did close monitoring on the site when the poll was said to be opened and anyone can as well vote multiple times .

I have no trust in any of this sponsored polls that are designed to support OBI . It is not unlikely that this guys will hack INEC website and push votes in direction of OBI . After all they have succeeded to make people believe OBI has been leading the POLLS which will make it a difficult task for anyone to defend rigged outcome

NIGERIA BEWARE!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by ThisMustStop: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/nigeriansdecide.com

Sorry, i could not paste the here .... click on the link and read for yourself

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by Taich(m): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
Your account is few minutes old, that's a 🚩

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by PeterObi4LP: 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
OP have you take your drugs today? If No, go and take it. The reality is on ground

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by ThisMustStop: 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
if it is reality on ground why do you guys lies on POLLS.

Not a problem if OBI wins but why lying over the places?

4 Likes

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by Jogs1900: 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
I just checked and you've stated the fact.
See attached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by ThisMustStop: 12:14am On Feb 15, 2023
Taich:
Your account is few minutes old, that's a 🚩

Yes because I created my acct to expose your lies.
Am not nairaland.com addicted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by Ennoloa: 12:20am On Feb 15, 2023
Question of the day

in all the rural & urban polls

Why is Obi not wining in NE, NW & SW

He wins majorly SE, SS & NC

Have you seen any poll Obi won NE & NW??

5 Likes

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by nameo: 12:26am On Feb 15, 2023
ThisMustStop:
I am not the individual that comment on Nairaland, talk less of creating a post but THIS MADNESS NEEDS TO STOP!!!

The Nigeria Decides Poll that was done on https://nigeriansdecide.com/ was TOTALLY A FAKE POLL with underlined motive to raise false hope of PO popularity.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-in-obi-leads-atiku-tinubu-in-nigerians-decide-poll/
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nigeria-decides-2023-us-based-research-agency-set-for-online-poll-2/

But the website owner hid is identity on WHOIS using paid service, the website does not have many visitors yet a total votes of #4,895,413 was polled based on the result with Obi leading with close to 2Million votes.

I diligently researched and found out that several scammers and spammers use the same register and the website was registered recently.

Again, I did close monitoring on the site when the poll was said to be opened and anyone can as well vote multiple times .

I have no trust in any of this sponsored polls that are designed to support OBI . It is not unlikely that this guys will hack INEC website and push votes in direction of OBI . After all they have succeeded to make people believe OBI has been leading the POLLS which will make it a difficult task for anyone to defend rigged outcome

NIGERIA BEWARE!!!

This particular poll was never a scientific poll. It was just an online poll. I dont think anybody refers to it here when we are talking about polls to consider for this elections.

The scientific polls you should be concerned about are Nextier, NOI/ANAP, Bantupage, Stears etc.

And they ALL indicated Obi as the leading candidate.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by Ireportlive: 12:29am On Feb 15, 2023
cool

Fact
Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by ovieigho(m): 12:30am On Feb 15, 2023
ThisMustStop:

NIGERIA BEWARE!!!
Freedom fighter ….

What happened to your original account…

Try and do one poll on nairaland here to settle it

Do share for obi and like for Bola tinubu
Let’s see if you are right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by YungMillionaire: 12:44am On Feb 15, 2023
OP let me tell EXACTLY what is happening:

Obi is prepping hackers. Do you know how many zombidients (mainly Ibos and a few Edos) are in America alone and how active they are? Whenever, I speak to them, they tell me WE WILL SURPRISE YOU, even after they concede that Obi does not have a pathway to victory. They will always end the conversation with 'WE WILL SHOCK YOU.' Interestingly, Cubana (a diehard Obi supporter) used the EXACT same phrase a few days ago. There is an international attempt by Obi campaign to hack INEC BVAS system.

INEC MUST be vigilant. Obi is working with international hackers. INEC already said that there was an attempt to hack their system. This is what is called a MOCK HACK, which is done to gauge the response of the target system to the hacking protocol. They then take the response and enhance the hacking protocol. Such that when the actual hack occurs, the system response would not be able to detect before the damage is done.

Anywhere, hacking is done to sway an election it is usually preceded by this ridiculous polls that show the hacking candidate running away with the victory. The purpose of this is to prime the public to the eventual result, so that when INEC says their system was hacked, Obi supporters will take the street and accuse the government of trying to take their mandate.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by Felabrity: 12:47am On Feb 15, 2023
I knew the figures were doctored

It was just too outrageous

Peter Obi -2 mill
Tinubu 1.5
Atiku. 4.3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by lazynairalander1: 2:37am On Feb 15, 2023
"I am not the individual that comment on Nairaland, talk less of creating a post but THIS MADNESS NEEDS TO STOP!!!..... yen yen yen"

But you just created this account few hours ago why not use your original account to post this?
My brother the corn you hide for your pocket dey show, no dey try CORNfuse yourself.

5 Likes

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by ThisMustStop: 3:11am On Feb 15, 2023
lazynairalander1:
"I am not the individual that comment on Nairaland, talk less of creating a post but THIS MADNESS NEEDS TO STOP!!!..... yen yen yen"

But you just created this account few hours ago why not use your original account to post this?
My brother the corn you hide for your pocket dey show, no dey try CORNfuse yourself.

Since you know my old account why not pull it out and expose it.

Mad dogs everywhere..
Full of lies
Take the account out Ewu!

1 Like

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by lazynairalander1: 3:22am On Feb 15, 2023
ThisMustStop:

Mad dogs everywhere..
Full of lies

You can only f**l you fellow gullibles. No dey shame eat your corn with your full chest

2 Likes

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by Jogs1900: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2023
ThisMustStop:

Mad dogs everywhere..
Full of lies
That's how they behave..When they know you've exposed their lies and deceits, they start derailing from the issue raised..You can see from all his responses, he didn't address the issue raised.I will advise you ignore him if he doesn't counter your opinion with maybe facts.
Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by Taich(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2023
ThisMustStop:

Yes because I created my acct to expose your lies.
Am not nairaland.com addicted

I didn't even go into the details of what you wrote, you must have spent some time here to figure out how to register and create a thread.

It would have been better you use your old account, maybe it may have given credence to your writing, anyway you can't just wake up and fabricate lies and expect people to swallow it hook, line and sinker, we can always do better.

A better Nigeria is what most of us want. That is why we are backing the man with a track record of integrity and honesty. Could you have believed it was possible for someone to hold a public office in Nigeria without misappropriating monies or cornering state resources for personal gains. Peter Obi did that, he finished as a governor without one day trip to Efcc or Icpc, that is a reason why he is ahead on polls and they are good reasons.

Bye

1 Like

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by ThisMustStop: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
nameo:

This particular poll was never a scientific poll. It was just an online poll. I dont think anybody refers to it here when we are talking about polls to consider for this elections.

The scientific polls you should be concerned about are Nextier, NOI/ANAP, Bantupage, Stears etc.

And they ALL indicated Obi as the leading candidate.

Thanks

There is no POLLs that is Scientific say to speak ... they just get data and use scientific metric to analysis it ... Meaning , it is ok to say it is scientific but the main question is the source. Online Polls or any means of polls is dependent on the data source.

If you are looking at scientific perspective , I will say we only need to make do of available data to analyze and forecast , that is scientific. In any case , polls are not true reflection of election result. But my main argument is why are they trying to manipulate or mislead people if this man is truly accepted all over the places. It can only mean that OBIDENTs are manipulative or not sincere .
Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by ThisMustStop: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
Jogs1900:

That's how they behave..When they know you've exposed their lies and deceits, they start derailing from the issue raised..You can see from all his responses, he didn't address the issue raised.I will advise you ignore him if he doesn't counter your opinion with maybe facts.

The most worrisome part is national newspaper are publishing it ... That tells me this junk do not even check anything before selling it to Nigerians and that is a serious worry for Nigerian future.....

1 Like

Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by nameo: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
ThisMustStop:

There is no POLLs that is Scientific say to speak ... they just get data and use scientific metric to analysis it ... Meaning , it is ok to say it is scientific but the main question is the source. Online Polls or any means of polls is dependent on the data source.

If you are looking at scientific perspective , I will say we only need to make do of available data to analyze and forecast , that is scientific. In any case , polls are not true reflection of election result. But my main argument is why are they trying to manipulate or mislead people if this man is truly accepted all over the places. It can only mean that OBIDENTs are manipulative or not sincere .

Do you really need me to tell you the difference between scientific and unscientific polls?
Re: The Lies Behinds All Election Polls by Onyiridike(f): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:
OP let me tell EXACTLY what is happening:

Obi is prepping hackers. Do you know how many zombidients (mainly Ibos and a few Edos) are in America alone and how active they are? Whenever, I speak to them, they tell me WE WILL SURPRISE YOU, even after they concede that Obi does not have a pathway to victory. They will always end the conversation with 'WE WILL SHOCK YOU.' Interestingly, Cubana (a diehard Obi supporter) used the EXACT same phrase a few days ago. There is an international attempt by Obi campaign to hack INEC BVAS system.

INEC MUST be vigilant. Obi is working with international hackers. INEC already said that there was an attempt to hack their system. This is what is called a MOCK HACK, which is done to gauge the response of the target system to the hacking protocol. They then take the response and enhance the hacking protocol. Such that when the actual hack occurs, the system response would not be able to detect before the damage is done.

Anywhere, hacking is done to sway an election it is usually preceded by this ridiculous polls that show the hacking candidate running away with the victory. The purpose of this is to prime the public to the eventual result, so that when INEC says their system was hacked, Obi supporters will take the street and accuse the government of trying to take their mandate.
Rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

Is Enugu State Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Credible For The Post? / Woto-woto, Tinubu Is Not Our President-elect Pastor Sarah Amakwu / Labour Party Lagos Governorship Candidate Shares His MIT Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.