Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again (32023 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2023
whippersnapper:
why is it that when ever your GOAT faces bayern. he trembles. They almost ended his career in barca

No b only bayern ooo...Germany sef
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2023
ThierryJay:

Says someone whose Lizard cannot even get into a UCL team😆. The joke is on you mister.

The way the mods enable your lies here is just unfortunate. Messi was rated 7.0 on whoscored and was one of the best players on the pitch with 5 dribbles, one key pass and a shot on target. His pace and movement at almost 36yrs still got Pavard a red card.

Rest, or if you like dont rest, Messi will always remain the GOAT. Na Mbappe need the UCL pass, so if he likes make he no work for am well.

Part of the reason y Ronaldo is miles ahead of ur fake ewure ... Ronaldo that had won 5 was still powering , killing himself , and winning games at the UCL for united ... only smart people know that Ronaldo is the greatest of all time
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Benresmy(m): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2023
ThierryJay:
Galtier got his tactics wrong. He paid Bayern too much respect.

Messi with his smart plays was crying out for an outlet in front, but Coach went ultra defensive as if playing for a 0-0 draw. It was too late by the time he switched formation with Mbappes introduction. Even Bayern were surprised.

Best players on the night from PSG were Nuno Mendes, Ramos, Messi and Mbappe. Neymar was very disappointing being more interested in scuffles than intelligent link up play.

PSG still has a good chance to win the tie. Regardless of whatever happens, the GOAT has completed football and its newbies like Mbappe that need to work hard for their first UCL.

guy you sabi abt football die...

you said everything in my mind.... forget those animal criticizing Messi that knows nothing abt futball.

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by jasonclement(m): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2023
Factos👍
kinkymax:
After Winning the world cup, if he likes let him continue scoring own goals henceforth…nobody cares again…in fact let him sleep on d pitch for 90mins… he does not have anything to prove again.. if psg like make dem no qualify in fact make dem relegate for Ligue 1 na there wahala b dat..he is already the undisputed GOAT

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Fira09(m): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2023
steeltrust:
abeg getat
Make banter with better people
No wonder your life de stagnant
I hate bragging about my wealth and fame online, but you guys make me do.

If you own a car of nothing less down #27m, then come argue with me Abt 'stagnant & assets'.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 8:18am On Feb 15, 2023
Fira09:

You are a stressed dunce, your mini goat; wasiuu, what has he achieved last season/this season? Playing in a camel league isn't it?

Penaldo is the most useless when it comes to football, why didn't he aid Portugal to triumph the World Cup Trophy?

Penaldo fans sef, rubbish!

Only fools like u will post mumu post ... mbappe has won world cup but can't win UCL cos he plays for PSG ....there are teams that will always be above others in football ... Bayern , Madrid , barca , Manchester, Chelsea, Liverpool, inter ,Milan are some of thise teams that will always win UCL on a good day ... teams like city , psg ,spurs will always find it difficult... Argentina is one of those teams that are expected to win the WC and not portugal, the only reason portugal was being looked at , was because of miracle Ronaldo.... portugal is like Belgium Denmark Sweden... just like comparing kane with Rashford.... spurs like Portugal, while Manchester like Argentina
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by TVTKOKO(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2023
kinkymax:
After Winning the world cup, if he likes let him continue scoring own goals henceforth…nobody cares again…in fact let him sleep on d pitch for 90mins… he does not have anything to prove again.. if psg like make dem no qualify in fact make dem relegate for Ligue 1 na there wahala b dat..he is already the undisputed GOAT
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by obembet(f): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2023
Kingcalls:
We all know that Fifa gifted Argentina the cup ... only mumu people dintvsee theu the wayo... those fake penalties that fifa kept on giving Argentina gave dem the title .... Give PSG a penalty per game at this UCL just like they did for Argentina, and PSG will win the UCL

God bless you dear. Only foolish people see it as merits
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2023
Fira09:

I hate bragging about my wealth and fame online, but you guys make me do.

If you own a car of nothing less down #27m, then come argue with me Abt 'stagnant & assets'.

So owning a car worth 30m now makes u wealthy😂😂 ...black man and foolishness.... do u know how big shina Peters was in the early 90s ?? Do u know how big Scott stoch was in the mid 2000s ?? So u think measuring wealth is by car 😂😂😂... as wizkid or Burna take b, they are no whr close to OBO ... u will not understand this until 2050
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by naijapikin2(m): 8:29am On Feb 15, 2023
So why are some people criticizing psg over the amount paid to mbappe

It shows that mbappe is the "P" in psg.

Messi is just an

Overrated billy goat cool

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2023
Fira09:

I would be X10 stupid if I read what you typed.

NL is again to be blamed for this, I bet, even your father can't say this to my face.

NL has made everyone equal to Abusive remarks.

U are already stupid na...how wud u even read it when ur stupidity hinders understanding or wisdom
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by benitwater(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2023
Up Bayern Munich.
Congratulations.
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Fira09(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are already stupid na...how wud u even read it when ur stupidity hinders understanding or wisdom
Okay lad! You have been noticed.

Nigga is quoting me all over like a lost child.

Waiting for any next reply from me is just like waiting for Sowore to win this year's election.

2 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by sportskid(m): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2023
I don't blame this OP, it's the forum owner that allows such biased nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Toblesh(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2023
Numerouno94:
Where did u see Messi and Neymar's rating as 4 and 3 respectively? And how did Mbappe's introduction changed the game? Did u watch that match at all?

Seun, it's high time u started a sanitization program on this forum concerning ur mods. A Mod called Nlfpmod has bn aiding and abetting Obembet @ the Op smear campaign and character assassination against Messi wit fake news. Seun, Nlfpmod has bn notoriously known to moving a certain Obembet's fake news and stories to the front page of this forum.

Shame on u Nlfpmod. I will get the attention of Seun on Twitter. This madness has got to stop.
No mind am, he don smoke C.O.

2 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by sportskid(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2023
Obembet will destroy Nairaland very soon. I laugh, I have been on this forum since 2004 ( when it was Mobile Nigerian forum and Nairaland). I have never seen such biased nonsense. Obembet will damage the reputation of this forum with her hate. She is not a rational person, her heart is just filled with HATE, HATE, AND MORE HATE. This HATE will be the end of Nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Angelfrost(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2023
HeadNigga:
PSG won't advance. This shows mbappe is the most important of the trio. The mini goat🐐 was minimized by Bayern until Mbappe came on.

If Mbappe is in form and starts, they will stand a chance!

One goal is no real advantage!

Bayern is not that super!

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by youngblaq: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2023
Fucklove:
I don't see them beating Bayern at home. Allianz arena is like a slaughter house for bayern when it comes to UCL cool

½ to zero football knowledge. 2012 UCL final, poor Chelsea defeated the said super team right at their Allianz slaughterhouse. Everything no be about hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2023
Kingcalls:

Only fools like u will post mumu post ... mbappe has won world cup but can't win UCL cos he plays for PSG ....there are teams that will always be above others in football ... Bayern , Madrid , barca , Manchester, Chelsea, Liverpool, inter ,Milan are some of thise teams that will always win UCL on a good day ... teams like city , psg ,spurs will always find it difficult... Argentina is one of those teams that are expected to win the WC and not portugal, the only reason portugal was being looked at , was because of miracle Ronaldo.... portugal is like Belgium Denmark Sweden... just like comparing kane with Rashford.... spurs like Portugal, while Manchester like Argentina
Chelsea was once like City & PSG. Give the underdogs a chance bro. Porto 2004 & Chelsea 2012 can still happen again.

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Angelfrost(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2023
Numerouno94:
Where did u see Messi and Neymar's rating as 4 and 3 respectively? And how did Mbappe's introduction changed the game? Did u watch that match at all?

Seun, it's high time u started a sanitization program on this forum concerning ur mods. A Mod called Nlfpmod has bn aiding and abetting Obembet @ the Op smear campaign and character assassination against Messi wit fake news. Seun, Nlfpmod has bn notoriously known to moving a certain Obembet's fake news and stories to the front page of this forum.

Shame on u Nlfpmod. I will get the attention of Seun on Twitter. This madness has got to stop.

Haaa... Egbon, calm down o! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Landowner101(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2023
After the goat won the world cup, there stopped to be a challenge. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by omoyeni37: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2023
kinkymax:
this person is so daft, so u didn’t even watch d match and u making a post on it wow..no single shot on target really What a daft thing u are… u no watch match and u de post … dingbat
He/She is a blind ronaldo supporter, just ignore him.
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Landowner101(m): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2023
Waterlilly:
our Ronaldo won champions league three times in a role
Has he won the world cup ? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by leisuretym: 8:50am On Feb 15, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Ordinary over 1.5 PSG couldn't score 1

Many people first game just cut their tickets grin

Don’t bet if you want to enjoy football, otherwise you will be regretting during a game when other are excited about the game.

2 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

If Mbappe is in form and starts, they will stand a chance!

One goal is no real advantage!

Bayern is not that super!
You have a point but a team like Bayern should not or never enjoy first leg advantage.

If PSG coach had approached the game with the right formation and tactics, Bayern would have suffered.

Like a small club would normally do, he waited until they conceded before he making key substitutions to attack Bayern.

Small club, small coach, small mindset.

3 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by sportskid(m): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2023
How I wish, they give us a fighting chance on this one sided forum, when Ronaldo flops in his Saudi league, and Someone posts about it. IT WILL NEVER MAKE FRONT PAGE. I DARE NAIRALAND MODS.... BALANCE THE PLAYING FIELD AND LETS SEE WHO WILL CRY MORE....ANYWAYS MESSI WILL WIN HIS 8TH BALLON DOR, I KNOW THAT WILL ALSO NOT MAKE FRONT PAGE. Why am I even bothered, YOUR FRONT PAGE HAS LOST VALUE ALREADY. OBEMBET HAS MADE SURE OF THAT.

2 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by IfnobeGod20: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2023
Some people will dent the image of this forum with their unfounded lies. This they do in political platform and now in sport. Here below is the rating of each players screenshots in yesterday's match.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.90min.com/posts/psg-0-1-bayern-munich-player-ratings-as-kingsley-coman-haunts-former-club-01gs8n74q7r7/amp

4 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Deejaygold(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Jostoman: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2023
OP Stop watching black and white television

2 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by ThierryJay: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2023
Benresmy:

guy you sabi abt football die...

you said everything in my mind.... forget those animal criticizing Messi that knows nothing abt futball.

Lol thanks bro. Messi has nothing to prove again, he has delivered the World Cup as its best player. Na Mbappe still get wetin dey pursue am.

3 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Angelfrost(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2023
OJEEMAH:
You have a point but a team like Bayern should not or never enjoy first leg advantage.

If PSG coach had approached the game with the right formation and tactics, Bayern would have suffered.

Like a small club would normally do, he waited until they conceded before he making key substitutions to attack Bayern.

Small club, small coach, small mindset.

Honestly, he had no choice...

Have you watched PSG's recent games?! Their last game was an eyesore!

The team has been poor in recent times...! Even most games they won were by strokes of luck and Mbappe's scoring ability.

As soon as I didn't see the young man in the starting lineup, I knew they won't have a shot on target!!!

They need to overhaul that team!

As for Bayern... They are very beatable now! Any serious team will destroy them!!! Facts!

Bayern that we know would have scored at least 3 in first half! PSG were ripe for the taking!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million / Poland Vs Argentina: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 30th Nov 2022 / Ogbein Fawole Dies Of Heart Attack In Lagos 2 Weeks After Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.