Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) (4146 Views)

BREAKING: Cameroonians Curse Tinubu After Old Paul Biya Releases 3 Smelly Farts / Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President / 2023: We Won’t Accept Old, Sick People - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 15, 2023
Watch the embarrassing video and tell us what to do with a man like Tinubu who pees in public and sleeps like log.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLiNaKH-QH0
Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by Tochi3(m): 7:17am On Feb 15, 2023
grin grin

This is disgraceful.. Reject Thief'nubu & Athief'ku

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:17am On Feb 15, 2023
Embarrassment

Just imagine Tinubu as president (God forbids) and he pee on himself while addressing the United nations congress

Chei

Nigerians must get sense this time and vote for Mr Peter Obi

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by SmartPolician: 7:22am On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubu will even poo at the UN Building in front of presidents from around the world. They say the Druggie drops gaffes because he's under pressure - even when he hasn't entered the office yet.

Africans, the rest of the world considers us an inferior race, but we keep proving them right with the nonentities we elect to lead us.

Change, Africa, change!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by peter0071(m): 7:33am On Feb 15, 2023
what is it with African and OLD sick men?? Nigerian should learn from their Nosey neighbors

14 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by padi94(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2023
Na wa o... It's bad

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 15, 2023
SmartPolician:
Tinubu will even poo at the UN Building in front of presidents from around the world. They say the Druggie drops gaffes because he's under pressure - even when he hasn't entered the office yet.

Africans, the rest of the world considers us an inferior race, but we keep proving them right with the nonentities we elect to lead us.

Change, Africa, change!
Our problem in Africa is spiritual
Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by Richy4(m): 8:09am On Feb 15, 2023
But that was not embarrassing enough.. I believe that the most embarrassing one was the one of South Sudan president wetting himself on camera. And he's just 71 not extremely old.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by Antivirus92(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2023
This is what urchins wish Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by Antivirus92(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2023
Richy4:
But that was not embarrassing enough.. I believe that the most embarrassing one was the one of South Sudan president wetting himself on camera. And he's just 71 not extremely old.
he must have been into drugs like tinubu in his youthful days....
You know those substances weaken everything in the body, the moment you start getting old, you lose control of your body

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by madapcmod: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2023
This is gonna be Thieeeefnubu of Nigeria version if we voters don't reject that brain dead desperate agbado that want to waste 8yrs of our youthful lives.

Vote PO to avoid such international embarrassment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by Richy4(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2023
Antivirus92:
he must have been into drugs like tinubu in his youthful days....
You know those substances weaken everything in the body, the moment you start getting old, you lose control of your body
grin smiley smiley smiley
Old age is a good and graceful thing when people who get to a certain age understand when to throw in the Towel and relax some more...
Fighting it has its own repercussions especially the health challenges involved...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by Antivirus92(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2023
Richy4:

grin smiley smiley smiley
Old age is a good and graceful thing when people who get to a certain age understand when to throw in the Towel and relax some more...
Fighting it has its own repercussions especially the health challenges involved...
but these hardened criminals wouldn't listen...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by Tunechi5(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2023
Lmao
Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by Strafudeen: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2023
Madridguy ihordspy
Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by seunlayi(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2023
This is embarrassing for Africa and Cameroon. Tinubu is already showing sign of this and should be sent to full retirement next week Saturday

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by Babaken(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2023
Antivirus92:
This is what urchins wish Nigerians
it will not work for them.
Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by DMCA: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2023
grin
Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by Aldol: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2023
These so many insults on Tinubu will not stop him from winning. My joy is that nobody takes you people and your Obi serious anymore
Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by PerfectMan24: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2023
International Fart
Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2023
I feel no pity for Paul Biya
Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by SLAP44: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2023
grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by lazynairalander1: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2023
How the family of this man allow their own to be embarrassed like this still beats my imagination.
He clearly isn't aware of the happenings around him yet they let him be a worldwide embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by Shalommy(f): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2023
Omo.. The fart get weight. Chaii cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by Adaisback(f): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2023
grin
Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by MMWandali: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2023
Unfortunate

These generation need to retire
Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by wonlasewonimi: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2023
Aldol:
These so many insults on Tinubu will not stop him from winning. My joy is that nobody takes you people and your Obi serious anymore

Please watch the video again.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by allen113: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2023
Is it a crime to fart? Or is he not a human being undecided I think the issue here should be his inability to read out what was given to him and him appearing not to know where he was at that moment
Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by KosiGee(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2023
Richy4:

I disagree. The Paul Biya’s one was more embarrassing. He didn’t know where he was. He was surprised and shocked at the people around and didn’t know who they were. Then he kept trumping away….and he is still the president of Cameroun till this day.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by Richy4(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
KosiGee:

I disagree. The Paul Biya’s one was more embarrassing. He didn’t know where he was. He was surprised and shocked at the people around and didn’t know who they were. Then he kept trumping away….and he is still the president of Cameroun till this day.

I agree that watching this temporary Amnesia of his is really embarrassing but messing oneself up with urine is overboard in my opinion....... especially when one is the important dignitary in that occation ..Both are bad but I will prefer the farting "dignity" instead of the VIP Urination smiley
Re: BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) by jasent(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
North4Obi23:
Watch the embarrassing video and tell us what to do with a man like Tinubu who pees in public and sleeps like log.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLiNaKH-QH0
This one is ruling a country now,the question is how? This is what they wish Nigeria,God forbid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa-ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa. I Didn't Know You Like What Is Going On In Nigeria / Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide / Court Restrains Inec From Importing Ddc Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.