Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Profitable Businesses That A Nigerian Can Start With 1million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Businesses That A Nigerian Can Start With 1million (321 Views)

12 Profitable Businesses To Start With 500k In Nigeria / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Businesses That A Nigerian Can Start With 1million by Bobolanko(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

I have been able to save up to N1,150,000.00 from a job I did last year. I didn't buy even a pen or singlet for myself from the job because I want the money to be a appreciable.

I have been thinking what business I can put the money into that will yield appropriate income, which will grow gradually into a stream. I am looking at Middle to low risk businesses because this money is like a life savings.

I intend to go into the business immediately after the general elections. I am a Man, I live in one of the North Central states not far from Abuja. I am literate to some extent and I can drive.

Please I require the counsel of experienced investors or business services providers or an entrepreneur with proven and on the ground results.

Please MLM, Bitcoin and Forex people should stay clear of my post. Scammers should not even come near.
Re: Profitable Businesses That A Nigerian Can Start With 1million by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2023
RESEARCH , RESEARCH , RESEARCH !!!

Gadgets and accessories business, pick a niche and kill it. (SMALL BUSINESS, BIG MONEY).

You don't need to sell phones or laptops as they are capital Intensive.

Sell what people cannot do without.

Here is a sneak peak of one of those products with good track record... wireless speakers

>>
https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

We don't have constant supply of electricity...people cannot do without powerbanks !!!

>> https://www.nairaland.com/7154299/powerbank-business-side-hustle-passive

Laptop stands, Powerbanks, fast chargers, pouch , kiddies tab, smartwatches, storage devices etc etc.

You also need to visit Facebook regularly to check products that people are advertising to know what moves.

I saw an advert on Facebook, dude was selling a Radio...He had over 1.5k comments with verified reviews...

I did my own research....market price for the radio is 12k...dude was selling for 20k.

8k profit on each sale.

Do the math.

There's money 💵💰 everywhere, you just need to know your niche.

If you need guidance, I will put you through the practical steps.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profitable Businesses That A Nigerian Can Start With 1million by Bobolanko(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thank you so much, this is really detailed. I think I'll contact you for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu’s Proposed Economic Plans For Nigeria. / Biomass Charcoal Briquette Machine For Sale / Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.