Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) (44089 Views)

Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) / Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice / Ruth Kadiri Gets Engaged On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
grin ko
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by highoctane: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
ZooOga:
Congrats and happy marriage but Bro didn't get the memo from Oga Pete wink

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool (79409 Views)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by obembet(f): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2020

https://www.nairaland.com/5697786/pete-edochie-man-kneels-down
In toto
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by Exceed15: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
We don hear e remain make una work it out .. I never knelt for my wife when proposing yet I love her. She honours me n I cherish her in return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by Solocoin: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Congratulation to her.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by navzla(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
The other time ,I saw an oyibo simp licking the toes of a lady.This time is ,another simp getting on his two kneels to propose.
If a man will gets on his two kneels to propose to a lady how many kneels will he go on to pray to his creator?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by olisaEze(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Dis wan ya shock is beginning to last too long for comfort, enyia, if you never ready marry just tell that young man before he commits too much money into the venture. Societal pressure to marry is why we’re having more divorce cases now than in the past. Breakfast is light when it’s still bright and early, it’s those late brunches that will always cause indigestion! Wisdom is only profitable to the wise. cool
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by Reinamaria(f): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Exceed15:
We don hear e remain make una work it out .. I never knelt for my wife when proposing yet I love her. She honours me n I cherish her in return.

Good for you.

Do you, and allow others do them.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by RPG2020(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Are they going to wed in a Town Hall or see more......
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by ianq: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Studies have shown that the incidence of divorce happening in cases where a man kneels to propose to a woman is about 78.6% , worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by livinbygrace: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
Celebrity marriage na rubbish.Before you close eye and open it,he don end.I cant waste my greetings abeg!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by MzErica(f): 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wahala90:

If pandora see 3rd make him ho do Thanksgiving. 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
OboOlora:
Actress kee u there Op
Mention 3 movies she has featured in
Everybody is now an actress!

I miss the days of Sandra achums, Obot Etuk and Liz Benson sad

Where's that Sandra Achums of a lady sef?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
OboOlora:
Actress kee u there Op

You na confirm old skool. All join
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by Goodlady(f): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
So happy for her. It's every woman's dream.
Emilokan!
OboOlora:
Actress kee u there Op

Sharap

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by Teeklef(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
OboOlora:
Actress kee u there Op

oga she’s well known in the Yoruba nollywood industry. She’s acted in the following movie: Omo agunpopo,oyenusi,ile popo,oluwonkoko,ibale mi and lots more
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by Haydens: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
She is semi out of the street.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by Haydens: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
navzla:
The other time ,I saw an oyibo simp licking the toes of a lady.This time is ,another simp getting on his two kneels to propose.
If a man will gets on his two kneels to propose to a lady how many kneels will he go on to pray to his creator?

Simps will keep on kneeling down to propose to a girl that he's doing a favour by bring her out of the Street or out of singlehood. I'm yet to understand the logic behind it.

Men marrying women, to me I consider it a big favour to the woman cos out of millions of women all over the world he chose you and still expect him to kneel down for you.

That's a pure WEAKNESS. West has deceived us big time.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by yusluvad(m): 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Congratulations. She's a very cool lady on set. I hope they enjoy a blissful marriage...
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by Paracetamol01: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Mumu man... just look at this idiot knelt to proposed to his liability woman to marry him.. something he's going to spend his entire savings caring for someone daughter and in the end the marriage will not last
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
My secondary school mate! She's going places.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by wayforward2grea(f): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wahala90:

Your eyes will be cleared in 10 days. I will remind you of this grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by Bernardinho6: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
Omeokachie36: Obidient built a forum of their own...woww!

Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by Spandau: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see her endorsing Peter Obi before the end of this week.

This I have seen.

I wonder why the siprites (not spirit) that gives you vision has not told you who the president will be.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Can't be the only one who hates those nail extensions.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Paracetamol01:
Mumu man... just look at this idiot knelt to proposed to his liability woman to marry him.. something he's going to spend his entire savings caring for someone daughter and in the end the marriage will not last

What is the definition of the word liability? Is it your money he will use?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by backtovillage: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wahala90:
Yes you are right but you are capping nonsense
Bat 23
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by EDOLUWA: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
OboOlora:
Actress kee u there Op

Habaaa stop this kind of cheap blackmail!!!

Debbie Shokoya na big name in Yoruba Movie but lives a silent life ..
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by Chetas81(m): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Who else noticed how happy the females above are? This is a clear identification that women gains so much from marriage hence they see it as their greatest life achievement. A girl can kill herself and commit sucide if she doesn't see any man to marry her.
the Westerners don't see marriage as an achievement but the black African see it as an achievement
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by funkemary(f): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Congratulations dearie. Another owambe coming soon
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by Careente7(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:
Ehyaaa, her luck 🍀
E be many tins
Engagement is now luck ,damn!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by CSTRR: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
It's very lame to propose on Valentine's day.

Childish crap.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) by AYNL: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
OboOlora:
Actress kee u there Op

Calm down ma
She's an actress, and she's featured in countless movies
Enter YouTube 🤷

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) / TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.